Page 233 of 310 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #4641
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2345 View Post
    You spoiling me,now it's gonna be hard to go back to another theme that doesn't have 1000 themed icons lol
    Exactly!! I am ruined now! All other themes are terribly disappointing for how few icons are themed compared to Cocco's three themes, Desire, Era & 0Ground..

    Good thing I'm happy with all of them!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-12-04 at 05:17 AM.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2014-12-04), cocco26 (2014-12-04), Hip5 (2014-12-05), Jj2345 (2014-12-04), kristatos (2014-12-04), Mary48336 (2014-12-07), oldskoolsk8r (2014-12-04)

  3. #4642
    Professional kristatos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Posts
    1,204
    Thanks
    20,188
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Exactly!! I am ruined now! All other themes are terrible disappointed for how few icons are themed compared to Cocco's three themes, Desire, Era & 0Ground..

    Good thing I'm happy with all of them!
    +1

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-04)

  5. #4643
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Just bought theme for 6+, i'm loving it so far, just needs me a Desire 6+ LS .

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  7. #4644
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Just bought theme for 6+, i'm loving it so far, just needs me a Desire 6+ LS .
    yes an LS and SB widgets will come to just need to finish 2 more sets of icons for it first

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04), jawonder (2014-12-04), Mary48336 (2014-12-07)

  9. #4645
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    yes an LS and SB widgets will come to just need to finish 2 more sets of icons for it first
    Well i'm using what i have:-





    When you are making icons can you do these icons please:-

    Tomtom US & Canada

    Viper Smartstart

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  11. #4646
    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Well i'm using what i have:-





    When you are making icons can you do these icons please:-

    Tomtom US & Canada

    Viper Smartstart
    Those are nice to also when i do icons i will write on the first pist how to send me those folders because i do requests different then the rest of the themes anyway i will post here when the guide is there

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04)

  13. #4647
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Those are nice to also when i do icons i will write on the first pist how to send me those folders because i do requests different then the rest of the themes anyway i will post here when the guide is there
    When making icons for me all i need are the icons i just make an icon the which i active above the theme in winterboard . Only if maybe some else need then the you would need the bundles .

  14. #4648
    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Well i'm using what i have:-





    When you are making icons can you do these icons please:-

    Tomtom US & Canada

    Viper Smartstart
    What is the widget on your lockscreen and home screen ?

  15. #4649
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    When making icons for me all i need are the icons i just make an icon the which i active above the theme in winterboard . Only if maybe some else need then the you would need the bundles .
    Ok will see after i finish the glyph icons and black gold for i6+

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-04)

  17. #4650
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daveensannie View Post
    What is the widget on your lockscreen and home screen ?
    On the LS i have MiWeather8 by June, i just change the font color. On the SB i have Flexy_RedHot . Both found in Cydia.

    MiWeather is paid while Flexy you can get for free on iDeviceHype repo.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-12-04 at 03:39 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-12-04), daveensannie (2014-12-04), Related Addict (2014-12-05)

  19. #4651
    Can someone please help me with the folder icons?Can't seem to get it to work.Are they available for ios8?

  20. #4652
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted337 View Post
    Can someone please help me with the folder icons?Can't seem to get it to work.Are they available for ios8?
    Did you read the description of the foldericons tweak?that is not compatible with ios8 the only way to theme the folders is customfoldericons tweak check back a few pages as i post the repo were you find it also read the description how to change them also read the description of Desire customfoldericons ios7 or Desire CFIcons ios7 also they don't work on i6+

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-12-05)

  22. #4653
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Did you read the description of the foldericons tweak?that is not compatible with ios8 the only way to theme the folders is customfoldericons tweak check back a few pages as i post the repo were you find it also read the description how to change them also read the description of Desire customfoldericons ios7 or Desire CFIcons ios7 also they don't work on i6+
    I'm on ip6+ 8.1.1 using customfoldericons. I had to rename the files from [email protected] to name.png on each one. It was working very well until I added over 20 apps to one folder using Folder Enhancer on the setting of 4x6. It started crashing every time I open that one folder that had a lot of apps in it but it stopped after turning off the setting "minigrid"

    I think minigrid has a bug and read that making folders on dock crashes but have not tested.

  23. #4654
    Quote Originally Posted by n2outlaw View Post
    I'm on ip6+ 8.1.1 using customfoldericons. I had to rename the files from [email protected] to name.png on each one. It was working very well until I added over 20 apps to one folder using Folder Enhancer on the setting of 4x6. It started crashing every time I open that one folder that had a lot of apps in it but it stopped after turning off the setting "minigrid"

    I think minigrid has a bug and read that making folders on dock crashes but have not tested.
    Well that grid has always havd that bug and i also think that folder enhancer is not realy compatible with customfoldericons i heard that many had problem with this to tweaks back on 7.1.2

  24. #4655
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Did you read the description of the foldericons tweak?that is not compatible with ios8 the only way to theme the folders is customfoldericons tweak check back a few pages as i post the repo were you find it also read the description how to change them also read the description of Desire customfoldericons ios7 or Desire CFIcons ios7 also they don't work on i6+
    Yes,I read that before I posted but for some reason customfoldericons isn't changing them.Does it work for the i6?
    Last edited by Twisted337; 2014-12-04 at 07:58 PM.

  25. #4656
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted337 View Post
    Yes,I read that before I posted but for some reason customfoldericons isn't changing them.Does it work for the i6?
    Did you make the folders the same as the .png?


    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well that grid has always havd that bug and i also think that folder enhancer is not realy compatible with customfoldericons i heard that many had problem with this to tweaks back on 7.1.2
    Do you know of another tweak that can get rid of the minigrid?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to n2outlaw For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-05)

  27. #4657
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    I'm on 8.1.1 with 6+ and CustomFolderIcons works fine.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-05), dadyajie (2014-12-05)

  29. #4658
    *Please delete Post*
    Last edited by Nordcore; 2014-12-04 at 10:12 PM.

  30. #4659
    Real nice job Cocco!

    I just got this for my 6+ and I can't wait to play with the other sets once you get them done!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2014-12-05)

  32. #4660
    I'm done....! (For the moment... ^^) =)

    Credits to Mone for that Widget...! =) ---> CLIGG ME

    Last edited by Nordcore; 2014-12-04 at 10:20 PM.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nordcore For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-12-05), markotak (2014-12-05), Mary48336 (2014-12-07)

Page 233 of 310 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •