Page 212 of 310 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #4221
    Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Desire still say version 2.6 on cydia. Not 2.7
    Wait as i send today again the update

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-09), laMe (2014-11-08)

  3. #4222
    Livin the iPhone Life Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    17,653
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Bro i think i found why the folders don't change if you use HideMe8 then don't use the option icon labels(folders) let it of as i just try that and my folders turn as stock
    Thanks but I am not using that one. I have been trying different stuff all day.
    So is there a good working tweak to just change the background color of the folders on ios8.1
    Later,@hip5

  4. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Thanks but I am not using that one. I have been trying different stuff all day.
    So is there a good working tweak to just change the background color of the folders on ios8.1
    Later,@hip5
    Well i don't know but that customfoldericons works well bro on my i6 and i have alot of tweaks installed

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-09)

  6. #4224
    Livin the iPhone Life Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    17,653
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well i don't know but that customfoldericons works well bro on my i6 and i have alot of tweaks installed
    I'm gonna try a few more things tomorrow. Thank you for all your help my friend.
    Peace out,@hip5

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-11-09)

  8. #4225

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-11-09), Mary48336 (2014-11-09), MrDLewis321 (2014-11-09)

  10. #4226
    thanks for the ios8 icons -- just installed and all are working great for me.

    i got homescreendesigner to show its icon by moving it from the desire bundle to the app folder.

    i'm having a problem with Flixster, Hulu and Huffington Post though. The AppIcon6060x2x.png is in each of the Desire7,8/folder/app but it's not showing up. Should I enable both the ios7,8 icons and the original ios7 icones in Winterboard?

  11. #4227
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    thanks for the ios8 icons -- just installed and all are working great for me.

    i got homescreendesigner to show its icon by moving it from the desire bundle to the app folder.

    i'm having a problem with Flixster, Hulu and Huffington Post though. The AppIcon6060x2x.png is in each of the Desire7,8/folder/app but it's not showing up. Should I enable both the ios7,8 icons and the original ios7 icones in Winterboard?
    No send me their folders from User-Containers-Bundles-Applications after you zip them upload them on dropbox or any other app and send me the link and will fux them to for some reason flixte use other apps names on some countrys as i try it on mine and was fine and the others 2 apps i don't use them

  12. #4228
    thanks -- I'll upload them tomorrow and send the link -- they were all working before I updated to iOS8, and the icons are in the folders, but it's not working for some reason --

  13. #4229
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    thanks -- I'll upload them tomorrow and send the link -- they were all working before I updated to iOS8, and the icons are in the folders, but it's not working for some reason --
    My be the apps have been update for ios 8 and colbe that some names are changed also my be they use and AppIcon40x40@3x and that is what winterboard see as primary icon on some apps

  14. #4230
    should i send the link here or in a private message?

  15. #4231
    Quote Originally Posted by devlon View Post
    should i send the link here or in a private message?
    i got it bro don't worry and just download them

    bro this app is new Rhapsody and this will have to wait as for now i don't do any new icons for no one because i have alot to set beside i have the 6+ version of all my 3 themes but i will keep it and if i have time i will add it eventualy
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-11-09 at 10:39 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-11-09)

  17. #4232
    What's Jailbreak? s16star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts

    Hello,
    I have the same problem as Hip5.
    CustomFolderIcons is not working.
    Tried several ways - no result - still the same grey folders.
    But the custom folders are UNDER the grey ones.
    U can see that by moving the folders.
    Any idea or tweak to hide the original grey folders ?
    Greetings

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to s16star For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-09)

  19. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by s16star View Post
    Hello,
    I have the same problem as Hip5.
    CustomFolderIcons is not working.
    Tried several ways - no result - still the same grey folders.
    But the custom folders are UNDER the grey ones.
    U can see that by moving the folders.
    Any idea or tweak to hide the original grey folders ?
    Greetings
    Try dark folder tweak.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-09), s16star (2014-11-09)

  21. #4234
    What's Jailbreak? s16star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 26 Times in 9 Posts

    Thanx MrD.,
    not working. :-(

  22. #4235
    Quote Originally Posted by s16star View Post
    Thanx MrD.,
    not working. :-(
    Dark folders7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415535990.594241.jpg makes back ground dark like so.

  23. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by s16star View Post
    Hello,
    I have the same problem as Hip5.
    CustomFolderIcons is not working.
    Tried several ways - no result - still the same grey folders.
    But the custom folders are UNDER the grey ones.
    U can see that by moving the folders.
    Any idea or tweak to hide the original grey folders ?
    Greetings
    the problem is that from what i notice has an conflick with some tweaks when comes the hide the labels on folders for ex yesterday i have installed HideMe8 and i set the hide icon lables on folders and yes was grey but if you unselect that the folders will be themed and the labels will don't show ether me by other tweak like this has the same problem and conflick so make sure you don't use that option on any other tweak that have hide labels for folders

  24. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the problem is that from what i notice has an conflick with some tweaks when comes the hide the labels on folders for ex yesterday i have installed HideMe8 and i set the hide icon lables on folders and yes was grey but if you unselect that the folders will be themed and the labels will don't show ether me by other tweak like this has the same problem and conflick so make sure you don't use that option on any other tweak that have hide labels for folders
    I haven't got hideme8 on my ip5s 7.1.2 and I have that problem too.

  25. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    I haven't got hideme8 on my ip5s 7.1.2 and I have that problem too.
    Then other tweak related with folders no nevessry to be HideMe8 i never had problems on my i5 or i6 ios7,8

    Even on my mini non retina ipad i have them and works

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-11-09)

  27. #4239

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-11-09)

  29. #4240
    Livin the iPhone Life Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    1,058
    Thanks
    17,653
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Dark folders7-imageuploadedbymodmyi1415535990.594241.jpg makes back ground dark like so.

    I was able to get a folder look to match using eclipse

    Later,@hip5

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-11-09)

Page 212 of 310 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •