Page 187 of 310 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #3721
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    or pink for the girls Attachment 682674
    why do people always refer to pink as a preferred color for girls? I personally hate pink....RED is ok, but pink? ug....[/QUOTE]

    hahahahah most girls like pink but i got red to ImageUploadedByModMyi1411665854.711357.jpg

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-25)

  3. #3722
    Just wandering if anyone could help me out
    I'm using eclipse to change hex colour...but the top but it picture below won't change...I don't know why?
    Tia
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411673578.539144.jpg

  4. #3723
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Just wandering if anyone could help me out
    I'm using eclipse to change hex colour...but the top but it picture below won't change...I don't know why?
    Tia
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1411673578.539144.jpg
    well i think that the back of the keyboard would not have the same color as the top my be brcause the back is blured or eclipse has an bug on that

  5. #3724

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-26)

  7. #3725
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    1,415
    Thanked 4,045 Times in 1,208 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by keith424 View Post
    oOOo, Pretty!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    keith424 (2014-09-26), Mary48336 (2014-09-26)

  9. #3726
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i thank to my brother he made that for me as didn't had time whne i asked him to make it but look nice
    nice video Cosmin fantastic song! I will remember you
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to K_y_r_a For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-26)

  11. #3727

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-26), Mary48336 (2014-09-26), MrDLewis321 (2014-09-26), Ravenleigh (2014-09-26)

  13. #3728
    Quote Originally Posted by keith424 View Post
    Keith great work bro. Pattern designs getting better! And your still learning u said. Lol pulling my leg. U, Cocc26 r both have great designs popping out the blue.

    So then do u plan share that wall Keith so we all can enjoy that or is it exclusive for u. Anyway great job. reffano I no u can design bro please wip some up as desire is blowing up mmi so far.
    And cocco26. GROOVYBOARD will b updated to work on iPhone 6 plus. 😎 and good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. It's Friday at last- 😄💥👏

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-26), keith424 (2014-09-26)

  15. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Keith great work bro. Pattern designs getting better! And your still learning u said. Lol pulling my leg. U, Cocc26 r both have great designs popping out the blue.

    So then do u plan share that wall Keith so we all can enjoy that or is it exclusive for u. Anyway great job. reffano I no u can design bro please wip some up as desire is blowing up mmi so far.
    And cocco26. GROOVYBOARD will b updated to work on iPhone 6 plus. �� and good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. It's Friday at last- ������
    but first we need jb for ios8 so even with the jb out we need widgets to work on portrait and landscape and from what i know MamaJaay has made one for ipads with slideshow pictures

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2014-09-26)

  17. #3730
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    but first we need jb for ios8 so even with the jb out we need widgets to work on portrait and landscape and from what i know MamaJaay has made one for ipads with slideshow pictures
    Yeah. I did c that thread some were. But we have the bass now- GROOVYBOARD. And now I pray and hope that ppl can do widgets to work if can't work on both modes then I will lock the landscape and keep it portrait only.

  18. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Yeah. I did c that thread some were. But we have the bass now- GROOVYBOARD. And now I pray and hope that ppl can do widgets to work if can't work on both modes then I will lock the landscape and keep it portrait only.
    well i think that will be the only way if you want and great setup as even if the widgets will work on landscape you will can't have the same setup on portrait and landscape exactly as the ipads

  19. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    SBHTML from tungpr123! I can dig it..👊🙏




    how to make the setup like that mate?

  20. #3733
    using HomeScreen designer

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2014-09-26)

  22. #3734

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reffano For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-26), Mary48336 (2014-09-26)

  24. #3735
    Quote Originally Posted by reffano View Post
    very nice setup

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    reffano (2014-09-27)

  26. #3736
    Professional Charun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hannover Germany
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,699
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by reffano View Post
    reffano possible to make something for i4 sbhtmls for i4 are getting out of time
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4


  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Charun For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-27)

  28. #3737

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keith424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-27), Mary48336 (2014-09-27), MrDLewis321 (2014-09-27)

  30. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Here's my Control Center to match the gold Convergance cocco posted.

    Although on second look, I may have reversed "on" and "off".

    How i can do this whit control center bro,i love it man and i want this on my CC please if you can

  31. #3739
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by matatan222 View Post
    How i can do this whit control center bro,i love it man and i want this on my CC please if you can
    I posted a download link with instructions about 10 pages ago.

  32. #3740
    Anyone have a good Desire setup with Messages Customizer Pro?

Page 187 of 310 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •