Page 146 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2901
    Help please never used iconOmatic before. I downloaded unzipped and put in themes and disk aid says it's there but not there in winter board is that the right spot to put
    Thanks

  2. #2902
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman44 View Post
    Help please never used iconOmatic before. I downloaded unzipped and put in themes and disk aid says it's there but not there in winter board is that the right spot to put
    Thanks
    No go in settings look for zeppelin and it should b there. Ver stash zeppelin.

  3. #2903
    Thanks it's iconOmatic theme not a zeppelin

  4. #2904
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    No go in settings look for zeppelin and it should b there. Ver stash zeppelin.
    Oh. Ok.send picture or what u got and I see what I can do to help.

  5. #2905

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2014-09-03), Charun (2014-09-02), chevymusclecar (2014-09-02), cocco26 (2014-09-02), daddykool (2014-09-03), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-03), K_y_r_a (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), oldskoolsk8r (2014-09-03), Sital (2014-09-02), Sk37cH (2014-09-03)

  7. #2906
    Thanks I figured it out

  8. #2907
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Here is a teaser for an iWidget Eric and I are working on....



    Available here soon
    Awesome iwidget 👊👍

    And here what will bring the new update of Desire convergance theme

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409688671.903509.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409688699.410794.jpg

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-03), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Marty McFly (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), oldskoolsk8r (2014-09-03), Sital (2014-09-02)

  10. #2908
    cocco if u update the theme dont forget to delete your trash things on Desire classic theme :P
    U cant see "power off" if u wanna turn off the phone
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to K_y_r_a For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-09-02)

  12. #2909
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    cocco if u update the theme dont forget to delete your trash things on Desire classic theme :P
    U cant see "power off" if u wanna turn off the phone
    What do you mean?lol

  13. #2910
    i hope u mean this ironic
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  14. #2911
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Here is a teaser for an iWidget Eric and I are working on....



    Available here soon
    That is soooo sweet!!! Will be on my phone for sure

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-03), Marty McFly (2014-09-07)

  16. #2912
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    i hope u mean this ironic
    Ahaha still don't know what you need me to erase?those folders that i told you about?

  17. #2913
    yep
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  18. #2914
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    yep
    I think those are on UI that i didn't update it yet but i will soon as i want to add something more on the call button

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-03), K_y_r_a (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02)

  20. #2915
    Quote Originally Posted by keith424 View Post
    Hey bro, can u share that Great Wall please if you don't mind. I wood b very great full thank you in advance.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    keith424 (2014-09-03)

  22. #2916
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    And here what will bring the new update of Desire convergance theme

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409688671.903509.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409688699.410794.jpg
    Looks great! Now I don't need to finish the one I was working on.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-09-02)

  24. #2917
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    Looks great! Now I don't need to finish the one I was working on.
    yes you need but for the gold mod as those will match nice with

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-09-02)

  26. #2918
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    yes you need but for the gold mod as those will match nice with
    I figured I'd do a gold one . All of this is just too much fun to play around with.

  27. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I figured I'd do a gold one . All of this is just too much fun to play around with.
    true and you will have alot to play

  28. #2920
    This is me ATM but waiting on black/gold glyph to enjoy. ImageUploadedByModMyi1409724493.685651.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1409724505.429113.jpg
    And desire still number 1 theme.

    Good morning and afternoon every one, could coccco28 or anybody please make android lock theme please to finish off my set up thank u in advance.
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2014-09-03 at 08:46 AM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    Doorboot (2014-09-03)

Page 146 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •