Page 145 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2881
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Someone can help me with the Icon name of SetBack to change? Appinfo says "Icon.png" but no change with that hmmmm is there a better app for the Icon names out there than Appinfo?
    Bundle is com.groovycarrot.SetBack and icon name is [email protected].

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), kristatos (2014-09-02), K_y_r_a (2014-09-01)

  3. #2882
    Works thanks but how did u got the Iconname? Which tweak?
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

  4. #2883
    Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    Works thanks but how did u got the Iconname? Which tweak?
    I looked in the Apps folder. Go to var/stash/*****(whichever one for you as each phone is different)/Applications. Then found the Info.plist file. That lists the bundle and icon names.

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-01), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-02), kristatos (2014-09-02), K_y_r_a (2014-09-01)

  6. #2884
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Hey cocco, just a thought, what about doing folder icons for the glyph sets as well? CustomFolderIcons will take on the overlay used for Iconomatic, so....

    the same folders are for customfoldericons and foldericons search on cydia bro just that foldericons works till 7.0.6

    or do you mean with an round circle like the icons?

  7. #2885
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    the same folders are for customfoldericons and foldericons search on cydia bro just that foldericons works till 7.0.6

    or do you mean with an round circle like the icons?
    Same style as the glyph icons. So round circle in the middle.

  8. #2886
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Same style as the glyph icons. So round circle in the middle.
    well i will see what i can do about that

  9. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well i will see what i can do about that
    I could do it too. Heck, I'll do a gold version if you want to send me a PSD.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-09-02)

  11. #2888
    here are the Setback icons that i made for Desire

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I could do it too. Heck, I'll do a gold version if you want to send me a PSD.
    tomorrow bro as of now i go to sleep just post the last icons and i am done for today

  12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-09-06), chevymusclecar (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-02), Jusephe71 (2014-09-02), kristatos (2014-09-02), K_y_r_a (2014-09-02), Marty McFly (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), mcooper (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-02), oldskoolsk8r (2014-09-02), ottozuts (2014-09-02), pocketdoc (2014-09-02), ruedi04 (2014-09-02)

  13. #2889
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    I started working on a black glyph Convergance theme....



    ....but to me it makes more sense to stop and wait for the black gold glyphs and then proceed with a black gold Convergance theme. So, in the meantime I thought I would see if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-02), s22lane (2014-09-04), xOddPabz (2014-09-02)

  15. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I started working on a black glyph Convergance theme....

    ....but to me it makes more sense to stop and wait for the black gold glyphs and then proceed with a black gold Convergance theme. So, in the meantime I thought I would see if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.
    I like it. Although, i'd agree to just wait and do them like the gold glyphs.

  16. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    here are the Setback icons that i made for Desire

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png
    tomorrow bro as of now i go to sleep just post the last icons and i am done for today
    Morning coccco28. When will gold desire glyphs b out bro as I'm waiting to rock them out.
    And I'm excited to have theme. Great work on icons. And I have few set up in mind.

  17. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I started working on a black glyph Convergance theme....



    ....but to me it makes more sense to stop and wait for the black gold glyphs and then proceed with a black gold Convergance theme. So, in the meantime I thought I would see if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.
    Hey bro ho could you made those toggles like that?as when i start Desire convergance those toggles could not be themed like that

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Morning coccco28. When will gold desire glyphs b out bro as I'm waiting to rock them out.
    And I'm excited to have theme. Great work on icons. And I have few set up in mind.
    Soon bro as i have a few icons to make then i will submit all and updates to

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-03), Mary48336 (2014-09-02)

  19. #2893
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,989 Times in 2,041 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Hey bro ho could you made those toggles like that?as when i start Desire convergance those toggles could not be themed like that
    It's basically all about how you name the files. So while the glyph toggles are named "com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode-glyph[email protected]", you can use images by naming them "com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode-prerendered[email protected]".

    Ske7ch has released some Convergance themes using this, and Smitbeat just shared one in the elite 6 thread.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-02)

  21. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    It's basically all about how you name the files. So while the glyph toggles are named "com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode-glyph[email protected]", you can use images by naming them "com.a3tweaks.switch.airplane-mode-prerendered[email protected]".

    Ske7ch has released some Convergance themes using this, and Smitbeat just shared one in the elite 6 thread.
    cool as i wanted to make those toggle as i did for cccontrols to match

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-02), Sital (2014-09-02)

  23. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    REALLY LOVE this icono!!



    Though -- Reffano, can you make the wallpaper have room for a 5 icon dock rather than 4?
    wow really nice mate can u share that plz?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kris147 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-02)

  25. #2896
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    wow really nice mate can u share that plz?
    Wallpaper and Icono shared a couple of pages back from REffano. Look for it.. Then you just need to use Cocco's Desire Black Glyph set. The RSS feed is called Krima RSS feed. And the weather elements are from Drifters Individual Elements iWidgets in the iWidgets thread.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), kris147 (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02)

  27. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Wallpaper and Icono shared a couple of pages back from REffano. Look for it.. Then you just need to use Cocco's Desire Black Glyph set. The RSS feed is called Krima RSS feed. And the weather elements are from Drifters Individual Elements iWidgets in the iWidgets thread.
    thanks mate. Just needed the icon

  28. #2898
    guys i just submit updates on the icons sets now tomorrow i will submit the flat glyph and the black gold flat glyph also Preference tag themes for all the sets and some iconomatic themes

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-09-02), chevymusclecar (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), keith424 (2014-09-02), lexus934 (2014-09-02), Mary48336 (2014-09-02)

  30. #2899

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-09-02), erayser (2014-09-02)

  32. #2900
    Been a while since I logged into mmi... life is crazy. Nice to see EricB78 and chevymusclecar here. I haven't been totally out of the loop... I still talk to cocco and mike outside of mmi. If you don't see me around much here, I'm still playing with theming... just life... so no worries.

  33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2014-09-02), cocco26 (2014-09-02), dmick89 (2014-09-02), EricB78 (2014-09-02), Hip5 (2014-09-03), Mary48336 (2014-09-02), NewD (2014-09-03), oldskoolsk8r (2014-09-03), ottozuts (2014-09-03)

Page 145 of 310 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •