Page 123 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2441
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    It's asombrado from schnedi, there is a link on the first page of the elite7 thread for elilabs stuff, and I think the iconomatic folder is in the AH folder I think

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-07), NewD (2014-08-08)

  3. #2442
    :3 ImageUploadedByModMyi1407431463.731731.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    MOD DESIGNER

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), haylazz (2014-08-07), Mary48336 (2014-08-07)

  5. #2443
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    :3 ImageUploadedByModMyi1407431463.731731.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Wollen Sie dieses sehr schöne teilen nur wallpapar

  6. #2444

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reffano For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), erayser (2014-08-08), James424 (2014-08-07)

  8. #2445
    Professional Charun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hannover Germany
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

    -img_0016-1-.png

    my final SB Setup thanks to creators =)
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4


  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Charun For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), dmick89 (2014-08-07), erayser (2014-08-08), Mary48336 (2014-08-08)

  10. #2446
    very nice guys

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-07)

  12. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    very nice guys
    grüßen nicht cocco26 iPad mini sbhtml ls-Widgets

  13. #2448
    Quote Originally Posted by haylazz View Post
    grüßen nicht cocco26 iPad mini sbhtml ls-Widgets
    No as widgets are not made for ipads yet


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-07), haylazz (2014-08-07)

  15. #2449
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407453794.244014.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    MOD DESIGNER

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-08), Mary48336 (2014-08-08)

  17. #2450
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    I made a badge based on the black glyph icons (I use the tweak ClassicBadges - apply in Winterboard).



    Download: Desire Glyph Badge.theme.zip

  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-08), claptrap- (2014-08-08), cocco26 (2014-08-08), dmick89 (2014-08-08), erayser (2014-08-08), Mary48336 (2014-08-08), Mr.Coffee (2014-10-11), MrDLewis321 (2014-08-08), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-08), ruedi04 (2014-08-08)

  19. #2451
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I made a badge based on the black glyph icons (I use the tweak ClassicBadges - apply in Winterboard).



    Download: Desire Glyph Badge.theme.zip
    Good morning bro, great badges, but I have tiny request and wondering if u don't mind please could u do same glyph badges but with white around it please. Thank you in advance now rush when u can.

    Me ATM and wth so much great Desire mods I've downloaded so hard to pick. ImageUploadedByModMyi1407475703.512118.jpg
    But desided rock this. With this lock which is ImageUploadedByModMyi1407475774.731130.jpg thanks Cocco28. And thank u guys for mods and thank you bro for Badges all most appreciated. 😎👊💫
    Last edited by MrDLewis321; 2014-08-08 at 07:30 AM.

  20. #2452

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reffano For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-08), James424 (2014-08-09), Mary48336 (2014-08-08)

  22. #2453
    Quote Originally Posted by reffano View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407478722.516892.jpg


    I like this icono for desire theme
    Very nice bro👊😜


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    for those who like to use the message keyboards themed i play now with the tweak DathKeys to see how to make an theme for those keyboards to match with the one that i did for CK.
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-08-08 at 09:10 AM.

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-08), Mary48336 (2014-08-08)

  24. #2454
    cocci still waiting for the HUKD and nattiest app icons i sent ages ago in email if thats still ok

  25. #2455
    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    cocci still waiting for the HUKD and nattiest app icons i sent ages ago in email if thats still ok
    bro i made all the requests that i had i didn't receive nothing from you show me an screen to see them

  26. #2456
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Good morning bro, great badges, but I have tiny request and wondering if u don't mind please could u do same glyph badges but with white around it please. Thank you in advance now rush when u can.

    Me ATM and wth so much great Desire mods I've downloaded so hard to pick. ImageUploadedByModMyi1407475703.512118.jpg
    But desided rock this. With this lock which is ImageUploadedByModMyi1407475774.731130.jpg thanks Cocco28. And thank u guys for mods and thank you bro for Badges all most appreciated. ������
    I'll see what I can do, but I'm away from my computer until Monday.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-08)

  28. #2457
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    bro i made all the requests that i had i didn't receive nothing from you show me an screen to see them
    i dong know what u mean mate? i think the 2 i asked were more than 50mb and didn't send? i sent them via email. don't have the screens no more though i was uploading them in zip file to you.

    what do you actually need that I can post here?

    also does anyone know why when i use an iconomatic that only my clock and new stand are affected? all other icons stay the same lol?
    Last edited by kris147; 2014-08-08 at 04:54 PM.

  29. #2458
    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post
    i dong know what u mean mate? i think the 2 i asked were more than 50mb and didn't send? i sent them via email. don't have the screens no more though i was uploading them in zip file to you.

    what do you actually need that I can post here?

    also does anyone know why when i use an iconomatic that only my clock and new stand are affected? all other icons stay the same lol?
    Make an screenshot from your phone with those 2 icons to see them as i don't have idea what apps are those.about the iconomatic there is a bug with that tweak and for that on the clock,newsstand and bitesms don't apply the overlay

  30. #2459
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kris147 View Post

    also does anyone know why when i use an iconomatic that only my clock and new stand are affected? all other icons stay the same lol?
    Do you have overlay turned on in iconomatic settings?

  31. #2460
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Make an screenshot from your phone with those 2 icons to see them as i don't have idea what apps are those.about the iconomatic there is a bug with that tweak and for that on the clock,newsstand and bitesms don't apply the overlay
    Hi cocco if I've done it right they should be on this post lol. Thanks

    Sital yes I have overlay enabled

    Cocco u made so many icons they are my only unthemed ones lol crazy!!! Thanks so much bro
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 123 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •