Page 122 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2421
    Professional Charun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hannover Germany
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

    Normal i don't like to have all icons on sb but with These flat icons it. Looks really awesome Thanks for this Great Mod cocco this is The Most complete theme in cydia no One can top this theme

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407348416.863047.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charun For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-06), Mary48336 (2014-08-06)

  3. #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
    Normal i don't like to have all icons on sb but with These flat icons it. Looks really awesome Thanks for this Great Mod cocco this is The Most complete theme in cydia no One can top this theme

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407348416.863047.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    nice

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-07)

  5. #2423

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-06), Hip5 (2014-08-07), Mary48336 (2014-08-06)

  7. #2424
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nice
    See cocco26... what did I tell you???

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-06), Hip5 (2014-08-07)

  9. #2425
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    See cocco26... what did I tell you???
    about?by the way Yahoo mail change again the number of the folder it will be fix on the next update

    and the new name of the yahoo mail icon is

    Aerogram App [email protected]
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-08-06 at 10:47 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-06), Hip5 (2014-08-07), Ravenleigh (2014-08-06)

  11. #2426
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    about?by the way Yahoo mail change again the number of the folder it will be fix on the next update

    and the new name of the yahoo mail icon is

    Aerogram App [email protected]
    About your themes being the best-est out there (ack, my question mark key had decided to go on strike!) lol. You're themes are my inspiration Cocco!

    And I'm ready to stop updating my apps for fear of them changing icons on me why can't they leave well enough alone...

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-06), erayser (2014-08-06), Mary48336 (2014-08-07)

  13. #2427
    Cocco, remember I told you users would make their theme setups unique with flat icons... and still enjoy Desire, the most complete theme available?

    Heidi... a lot of my Reckoning icons aren't working... but no worries... I'll fix them myself when I find time.

    Maybe I should JB my iPad. Last night I was looking at my kids and my wife using their iDevices and asked them to put all their iDevices on the couch... and I snapped this pic...



    LOL... I didn't know we had that many...

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), dmick89 (2014-08-07), Mary48336 (2014-08-07), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-07)

  15. #2428
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Cocco, remember I told you users would make their theme setups unique with flat icons... and still enjoy Desire, the most complete theme available?

    Heidi... a lot of my Reckoning icons aren't working... but no worries... I'll fix them myself when I find time.

    Maybe I should JB my iPad. Last night I was looking at my kids and my wife using their iDevices and asked them to put all their iDevices on the couch... and I snapped this pic...



    LOL... I didn't know we had that many...
    ahaha and only on the iphone you have Desire?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenleigh View Post
    About your themes being the best-est out there (ack, my question mark key had decided to go on strike!) lol. You're themes are my inspiration Cocco!

    And I'm ready to stop updating my apps for fear of them changing icons on me why can't they leave well enough alone...
    thank you my dear well they like to play and for you is nothing when comes to update an app as for me is an pain as for now i have 12 sets of icons from 3 themes that i have to fix and as i told you when you asked me if to release it or not i have right great themes that don't look like others ppl will love them and i see that sow far you got many ppl love your theme.
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-08-07 at 12:53 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-07), Hip5 (2014-08-07), Mary48336 (2014-08-07)

  17. #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ahaha and only on the iphone you have Desire?
    My everyday theme... It was the black glyphs, but love my Desire flats.

  18. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    My everyday theme... It was the black glyphs, but love my Desire flats.
    and i am glad that you like it still i don't see those guys that are good making iconomatic overlays for it and share it here

  19. #2431
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407373557.714438.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    MOD DESIGNER

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07)

  21. #2432
    Theme Creator Ravenleigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    1,511
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked 4,043 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Cocco yes, they seem to like it, the stats are showing over 600 downloaded so far. However, I'm a bit disapointed in the actual feedback. don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about the praises, I've gotten them and they just make me uncomfortable really, I was just hoping for ...well, heck, I dunno what I was hoping for, lol.

    Erayser, Please let me know which icons arn't working, remember I made this via my ipad, as I dont' even own a phone so I couldnt' test it. (maybe with my next theme I'll try and get people to help me test before I release, I've seen that done before)

    Once again Cocco I'd like to say thank you for all your help, advice and inspriration you've given me. I truely do appriciate it

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), erayser (2014-08-07)

  23. #2433
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407373557.714438.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Were u get the white Omatic from please.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-08-07)

  25. #2434
    Professional Charun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hannover Germany
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

    Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    Can you Share The First sbhtml Widget ?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Cocco what about Black flat icons Only an idea


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Charun; 2014-08-07 at 07:15 AM.
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Charun For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-08-07)

  27. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
    Can you Share The First sbhtml Widget ?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Cocco what about Black flat icons Only an idea


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I too waiting on black flats?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07)

  29. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
    Can you Share The First sbhtml Widget ?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Cocco what about Black flat icons Only an idea


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    well i toke an break this days for that i made something else as making everyday icons or change them drive me crazy but both glyph sets will be flat to

    James your icons

    -icon-120x120.png -icon-2x.png
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-08-07 at 09:54 AM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-07), erayser (2014-08-07), Mary48336 (2014-08-07), NewD (2014-08-07)

  31. #2437
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Loving the flat icons!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07)

  33. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well i toke an break this days for that i made something else as making everyday icons or change them drive me crazy but both glyph sets will be flat to
    Modifying my black glyph's to 120x120 squares nearly drove me crazy... and I didn't even complete them. I gave up and just modified the app icons I use, and only the 120x120 icons. After modifying the icons I did... I'm just blown away of how much you put into this theme. Crazy!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Loving the flat icons!View Screenshot
    Nice wallpaper... love the flats too...

    @Heidi when I have time to fix them, I'll let you know my changes. I'll try to send you screenshots later in the mean time.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-07), Ravenleigh (2014-08-07)

  35. #2439
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,708
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Loving the flat icons!
    Looks good, OldSk! I haven't really understood what the term 'FLAT ICONS' meant.. and why people would want it.. but I think I see now.. The Flat icons marry better with unique iconOmatics?? Can you share that iconomatic, OldSk?

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-07), dmick89 (2014-08-07)

  37. #2440
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Modifying my black glyph's to 120x120 squares nearly drove me crazy... and I didn't even complete them. I gave up and just modified the app icons I use, and only the 120x120 icons. After modifying the icons I did... I'm just blown away of how much you put into this theme. Crazy!!!



    Nice wallpaper... love the flats too...

    @Heidi when I have time to fix them, I'll let you know my changes. I'll try to send you screenshots later in the mean time.
    yes well think that i spend an week and almost 9 h a day to make the first flat as many icon needed to be fix to can be use with iconomatic overlays soon i will start on the black glyph first just now i have to make some icons for my Era and then make another updates on Era.0Ground and Desire then i will start with

    i just made for desire this icon of the app: Wunderlist

    -appicon60x60-2x.png
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-08-07 at 06:56 PM.

  38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-08-07), erayser (2014-08-07), Ravenleigh (2014-08-07), ruedi04 (2014-08-07)

Page 122 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •