Page 121 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Could anyone please tell me the icon name for the iPad? It doesn't theme and I assume that's because PayPal was recently updated.

    Please help!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Ask coccco28 as his beast and king of kings at theming.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-05)

  3. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Could anyone please tell me the icon name for the iPad? It doesn't theme and I assume that's because PayPal was recently updated.

    Please help!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    there is an new icon AppIcon_120 but is 120x120 beside the rest of the icons don't make sense but did you try erase paypal and reinstall it again?

  4. #2403
    And.... not so flat...



    Having fun yet?

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-06), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-06), Zanth (2014-08-05)

  6. #2404
    Will you be doing the black glyphs for the iPad? Sorry for all the iPad related questions; I've just got myself and iPad Air and I love it. Obviously my first Cydia purchase was the Desire theme, which makes my new toy look BEAUTIFUL!!!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  7. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    And.... not so flat...



    Having fun yet?
    Yea that overlay don't make the i ons flater but is nice i will try to make one this days and that one with frame to also i want to see what i can theme from Facebook , Pandora and modmyi app


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Will you be doing the black glyphs for the iPad? Sorry for all the iPad related questions; I've just got myself and iPad Air and I love it. Obviously my first Cydia purchase was the Desire theme, which makes my new toy look BEAUTIFUL!!!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Yes that will come to and an pack of walls as well.did you get the paypal icon change?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Yea that overlay don't make the i ons flater but is nice i will try to make one this days and that one with frame to also i want to see what i can theme from Facebook , Pandora and modmyi app


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi



    Yes that will come to and an pack of walls as well.did you get the paypal icon change?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Awesome. Thank you!

    No, I didn't get the icon change. Where is it?


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  9. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Awesome. Thank you!

    No, I didn't get the icon change. Where is it?


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    is on User-Applications there is the paypal app copy it into your pc and check the icons names

  10. #2408
    The 3 4 All iconomatic looks good with Desire flat icons too...


  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-06), dmick89 (2014-08-06), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-06)

  12. #2409
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    The 3 4 All iconomatic looks good with Desire flat icons too...

    true very nice

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-06)

  14. #2410
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    is on User-Applications there is the paypal app copy it into your pc and check the icons names
    I've worked it out. You have to rename the folder to PayPal Here.app and move it to Folders!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-06)

  16. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I've worked it out. You have to rename the folder to PayPal Here.app and move it to Folders!


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    i did it like that yesterday

  17. #2412
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407305899.047234.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    MOD DESIGNER

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-06)

  19. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1407305899.047234.jpg


    Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi
    Wood u share that Sbhtml please.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-08-06)

  21. #2414
    here the frame overlay what do you think?


  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Charun (2014-08-06), erayser (2014-08-06), Hip5 (2014-08-07), James424 (2014-08-06), Laxu (2014-09-14), oldskoolsk8r (2014-08-06), pocketdoc (2014-08-06)

  23. #2415
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 62 Times in 14 Posts

    Hi,

    Thank you Cocco for the best theme ever. I bought it for both my iPad and my iPhone. This is my first post and I felt I had to let you know you are a legend.ImageUploadedByModMyi1407313183.007624.jpg


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doorboot For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-08-06), Mary48336 (2014-08-06)

  25. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorboot View Post
    Hi,

    Thank you Cocco for the best theme ever. I bought it for both my iPad and my iPhone. This is my first post and I felt I had to let you know you are a legend.ImageUploadedByModMyi1407313183.007624.jpg


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Thank you very much and i am glad that you decide to post here and fell free to post when you want make me happy seeing more ppl here


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. #2417
    Default Flat Icons iPad
    Hi Cocco,

    are you going to make the flat Icons for the ipad too?

  27. #2418
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    Hi Cocco,

    are you going to make the flat Icons for the ipad too?
    No as there will be to many icons sets but i will do the black glyph for ipad to.why do you want an flat set for ipad as iconomatic don't work on non retina ipads


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-06)

  29. #2419
    i have got an iPad air...so i can use an Iconomatic for it? Is there one to use?

  30. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee_Cgn View Post
    i have got an iPad air...so i can use an Iconomatic for it? Is there one to use?
    well i didn't made non because when i do it i will do for all the ipads not just for some

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-08-06), NewD (2014-08-06)

Page 121 of 310 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •