Page 113 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I actually prefer the unity of the theme when the original theme creator makes the icons. Elite7, like all Elite themes, with due respect to it, get so divergent from the original that there's virtually none of Bars original vision in it anymore. Someone showed me their E7 setup the other day and it looked COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than E7 so much so I didn't even recognize it as Eli7e. So I, for one, am VERY glad Cocco is keeping this theme unified.

I respect your view, Oldskool, I just don't share it.
    Cocco have talked to each other on this topic many times. I told him that I love his icons because he is one of the few that theme's his icons the old school way. Since iconomatic overlays is the current way of theming icons... cocco and a few others are pretty much the last of a dieing breed. I know that if cocco ever decided to start a new theme... he would still theme his icons as he always would... the old school way, and share his psd. The thing I like about Cocco is that he doesn't mind coming to us for opinions. When he asked me about why other themers are doing both icons and and themed icons... I just truthful told him that people love using iconomatics to make their icons unique within the same theme as others. There are people that collect iconomatics from themes, and download shared iconomatics from many other themes threads just to use on their favorite icons. Iconomatic overlay creators are growing faster than people that make widgets. Therefore, I think if he makes the flat icons for all his different icon sets, this will give all his users options to use iconomatics they've made or collected, and maybe bring these other types of modders to use Desire. I know it pains Cocco to see his icons themed by an overlay... but I admire him for listening and understanding this new era of theme modders. It's amazing how much work he put into this theme... and appreciate everything he has done.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-07-28), Hip5 (2014-07-28), kristatos (2014-07-28), K_y_r_a (2014-07-28), Mary48336 (2014-07-29), NewD (2014-07-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-28), ottozuts (2014-07-30)

Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

I actually prefer the unity of the theme when the original theme creator makes the icons. Elite7, like all Elite themes, with due respect to it, get so divergent from the original that there's virtually none of Bars original vision in it anymore. Someone showed me their E7 setup the other day and it looked COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than E7 so much so I didn't even recognize it as Eli7e. So I, for one, am VERY glad Cocco is keeping this theme unified.

You do have a point Newdestiny, I to have seen how different elite7 has looked in posts and thought that doesn't look anything like the original. You're right, I don't wanna see this awesome theme get completely different I just wanna see some others work their magic, widgets, icons etc.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-07-28), erayser (2014-07-28), Hip5 (2014-07-28), kristatos (2014-07-31), NewD (2014-07-28)

Quote Originally Posted by K_y_r_a View Post
    I've never seen a theme here who has so many icons themed in 3 different sets and now cocco is working on the fourth
    fourth?hehehe neah will have 6 sets when will all be finish

that is sow true still i didn;t mind when ppl comes and ask for icons but many who never come here on the thread trow and abuse let me tell you why i was piss off yesterday is just that an guy send me 10 apps to make after alsmost done knowing that i want to make the updates i told him that i almost finish his icons ghess he trow me another 10 apps telling me that he forgot about them now this is abusing to me as some if they have 100 apps on their iphone/ipads think that i will make them all their icons and they are mistaking as yesterday i spend an hole day just making those icons and finaly to can make the updates.but also many icons and games takes alot of time as many are sow ugly that i need to think what i will do instead of that icon.

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Cocco have talked to each other on this topic many times. I told him that I love his icons because he is one of the few that theme's his icons the old school way. Since iconomatic overlays is the current way of theming icons... cocco and a few others are pretty much the last of a dieing breed. I know that if cocco ever decided to start a new theme... he would still theme his icons as he always would... the old school way, and share his psd. The thing I like about Cocco is that he doesn't mind coming to us for opinions. When he asked me about why other themers are doing both icons and and themed icons... I just truthful told him that people love using iconomatics to make their icons unique within the same theme as others. There are people that collect iconomatics from themes, and download shared iconomatics from many other themes threads just to use on their favorite icons. Iconomatic overlay creators are growing faster than people that make widgets. Therefore, I think if he makes the flat icons for all his different icon sets, this will give all his users options to use iconomatics they've made or collected, and maybe bring these other types of modders to use Desire. I know it pains Cocco to see his icons themed by an overlay... but I admire him for listening and understanding this new era of theme modders. It's amazing how much work he put into this theme... and appreciate everything he has done.
    thank you very much and you know that i appreciate every idea you give me.when i start this theme i didn't think on overlays or iconomatic as i don't consider that is ok asking money for an theme that to look awesome need iconomatic overlays as if you look cydia is full of themes that look alike and for that all my themes are way different then stock or anyother theme just because i like to be different then others but when comes to options i like to offer to the ppl as many as i can even if takes time and for an new theme i think best is to wait till i finish with Desire and then after my vacation think on something new this will be on fall or could be that i will update more of my older themes as i have some good ones there that worth bring them to ios7 or ios8 who knows
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-28 at 08:53 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

erayser (2014-07-28), Hip5 (2014-07-28), kristatos (2014-07-29), Mary48336 (2014-07-29), NewD (2014-07-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-28)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    that is sow true still i didn;t mind when ppl comes and ask for icons but many who never come here on the thread trow and abuse let me tell you why i was piss off yesterday is just that an guy send me 10 apps to make after alsmost done knowing that i want to make the updates i told him that i almost finish his icons ghess he trow me another 10 apps telling me that he forgot about them now this is abusing to me as some if they have 100 apps on their iphone/ipads think that i will make them all their icons and they are mistaking as yesterday i spend an hole day just making those icons and finaly to can make the updates.but also many icons and games takes alot of time as many are sow ugly that i need to think what i will do instead of that icon.
    U are right cocco, that was the point why i was a bit afraid to ask for icon requests because i knew there were many other people

Well which icons do u think they're ugly and need a change? I m curious now
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    itís about learning how to
    dance in the rain.

fourth?hehehe neah will have 6 sets when will all be finish

thank you very much and you know that i appreciate every idea you give me.when i start this theme i didn't think on overlays or iconomatic as i don't consider that is ok asking money for an theme that to look awesome need iconomatic overlays as if you look cydia is full of themes that look alike and for that all my themes are way different then stock or anyother theme just because i like to be different then others but when comes to options i like to offer to the ppl as many as i can even if takes time and for an new theme i think best is to wait till i finish with Desire and then after my vacation think on something new this will be on fall or could be that i will update more of my older themes as i have some good ones there that worth bring them to ios7 or ios8 who knows

Desire theme is the best out there- and with lion white iconomatic it looks bloody nice with the black graphics icons set. ImageUploadedByModMyi1406531002.088555.jpg

Thank u coccco28. I do like the flat icons as Era flat icons was my favourite. Now your them doing for Desire 😱😎👊thank u.

U are right cocco, that was the point why i was a bit afraid to ask for icon requests because i knew there were many other people

i did change that tweetbot on the both glyph sets and will be on the update that i made last night and to change some icons i don't think they need to be changed at all all look very nice now i start with the flat icons sow i hope to finish the all 3 sets very soon

i was refering on some stock once that some asked me to theme those are ugly not what i did sow far but why do you think that some icons that i made need to be changed or?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Desire theme is the best out there- and with lion white iconomatic it looks bloody nice with the black graphics icons set. ImageUploadedByModMyi1406531002.088555.jpg

Thank u coccco28. I do like the flat icons as Era flat icons was my favourite. Now your them doing for Desire ������thank u.
    thank you bro i know you liked my flat icons
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-28 at 09:07 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Charun (2014-07-28)

I dont see any ugly icons in your theme
    Some people really need a better hobby if thats their only problem....
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.

I dont see any ugly icons in your theme
    Some people really need a better hobby if thats their only problem....
    Ahahah you don't get what i mean by ugly well let me explain the guy who send me requests yesterday some of his apps was having ugly icons i mean the icon that came with the app and those are some hard to make

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

ahhhhhhhhh okay
    Life isnít about waiting
    for the storm to pass,
    dance in the rain.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

Cocco question about the Icon i have to erase the original file and replace it. with your Icon?

You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

Quote Originally Posted by Charun View Post
    Cocco question about the Icon i have to erase the original file and replace it. with your Icon?

No just replace it or wait as i submit the updates last night

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Charun (2014-07-28), Hip5 (2014-07-28), Mary48336 (2014-07-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

Sorry accidentally pressed reply. Could I please get these icons. Awesome theme. And thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post

Sorry accidentally pressed reply. Could I please get these icons. Awesome theme. And thank you very much!
    well for now i don't make icons anymore as i want to finish the flat version of this theme but send me their folders from User-Applications zip them and send them and when i finish i will do them

Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

Ok no problem. Thank you. I will give it a go myself. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Ok no problem. Thank you. I will give it a go myself. Thank you.
    don't be mad of me because after an month or sow you come now and ask for them i made till yesterday many icons and did the updates and now i move on other things i think you can understand that i can't spend the hole day making icons i didn't told you no as we know each other for a long time but now i work on something else and after i am done i will make them sow send me their folders as i ask and on the next updates you will have them.
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-28 at 10:43 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

K_y_r_a (2014-07-28), oldskoolsk8r (2014-07-28), ottozuts (2014-07-28)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Sorry for my ignorance.. But what does the term "flat icons" mean? Never heard that term in my 2 years here at MMi..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-07-28)

Sorry for my ignorance.. But what does the term "flat icons" mean? Never heard that term in my 2 years here at MMi..
    ahahaha without the overlay on the icons that way ppl can use what iconomatic overlay they want on the icons lol something that many other themers do

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2014-07-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

ahahaha without the overlay on the icons that way ppl can use what iconomatic overlay they want on the icons lol something that many other themers do
    But many iconOmatic's are only a very thin shadow around the outside - others cover 1/3 of the icon. How could you make icons to cover for every possible iteration of an iconOmatic theme's shape?

But many iconOmatic's are only a very thin shadow around the outside - others cover 1/3 of the icon. How could you make icons to cover for every possible iteration of an iconOmatic theme's shape?
    well true could be that not all the overlay that others did will be compatible but is what ppl ask for look at this icons

-appstore120.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

Default Desire-the best ios mod
    Cocco Maybe You can Tell Me this in cydia it. don't Shows me an update but when i go to recent changes it. Shows mehr 1.4 i have installed 1.3

ImageUploadedByModMyi1406575378.728942.jpg

You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

Page 113 of 310 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast