Page 106 of 310 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 6188

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Desire-the best ios mod

  1. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by Athif View Post
    And yhh one more thing i wana ask can you help me with SBHTML !! Can i use iwidgets files in SBHTML tweak ?


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi
    No wisgets are for sbhtml and iwidgets don't work with sbhtml


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Athif (2014-07-24)

  3. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    No wisgets are for sbhtml and iwidgets don't work with sbhtml


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    WHat if i want a juicywidget to be work as SBHTML ?!? Is there any solution? Please dont hesitate to share



    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi

  4. #2103
    Quote Originally Posted by Athif View Post
    WHat if i want a juicywidget to be work as SBHTML ?!? Is there any solution? Please dont hesitate to share



    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi
    I don't know what is that or what do you mean


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  5. #2104
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Athif View Post
    Can you please share the icon files ? Or theme ? TYIA


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi
    Sorry I do not understand this is the theme desire ,i nothing changed


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  6. #2105
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    Sorry I do not understand this is the theme desire ,i nothing changed


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Any one could mod his phone how he like still for the i5 users i have made some widgets and they are on cydia


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  7. #2106
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406158481.475594.jpg

    Thanks to the God who created the Theme Creaters 🙌


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi

  8. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by Athif View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406158481.475594.jpg

    Thanks to the God who created the Theme Creaters 🙌


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using ModMyi
    No go on cydia and search for desire and you will see the Desire ui ios7 that you need to install also many more packages but read the description of each one


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  9. #2108
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    An icons request please
    Airblue sharing - Appzapp - Weekcall



    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  10. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    An icons request please
    Airblue sharing - Appzapp - Weekcall



    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    you know how to send me their folders?if not then go with ifile to User-Aplications and find them there then zip each one and send it to me and i will add them on the next update

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-07-27), Mary48336 (2014-07-24), slowten (2014-07-24)

  12. #2110
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    you know how to send me their folders?if not then go with ifile to User-Aplications and find them there then zip each one and send it to me and i will add them on the next update
    Ok thank you bro


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  13. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    Ok thank you bro


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    i need only the airblue sharing folder and send it to [email protected]

  14. #2112
    My iPhone is a Part of Me slowten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Alger, Algeria
    Posts
    763
    Thanks
    1,970
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i need only the airblue sharing folder and send it to [email protected]
    Done 👍


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  15. #2113
    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    Done ��


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    got it and thank you

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    slowten (2014-07-24)

  17. #2114
    Cocco, my LS and SB are sweet, thanks to you, so thanks man!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406164947.594248.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406164998.717733.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-07-24), erayser (2014-07-24), Mary48336 (2014-07-24)

  19. #2115
    Hey guys, sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm spinning my wheels here.

    For some reason, I can't get the badges to work with this theme. With or without magic badges. Actually, all my badges disappear when I activate with magic badges. I have also uninstalled all other badge customizing tweaks. Any clue ?? Thanks !

  20. #2116
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpetabread View Post
    Hey guys, sorry if this has already been answered, but I'm spinning my wheels here.

    For some reason, I can't get the badges to work with this theme. With or without magic badges. Actually, all my badges disappear when I activate with magic badges. I have also uninstalled all other badge customizing tweaks. Any clue ?? Thanks !
    you set well the magicbadges?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    lilpetabread (2014-07-24)

  22. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    you set well the magicbadges?
    I sure did. Thru settings.

  23. #2118
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpetabread View Post
    I sure did. Thru settings.
    could you show me how you set them up on settings?

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    lilpetabread (2014-07-24), ss6063179 (2014-07-27)

  25. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    could you show me how you set them up on settings?
    Ahh I figured it out. I was trying the normal circular desire badge, but when I selected the square badge, that worked perfectly ! Not sure why the circle one didn't work, but that's just fine !

  26. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpetabread View Post
    Ahh I figured it out. I was trying the normal circular desire badge, but when I selected the square badge, that worked perfectly ! Not sure why the circle one didn't work, but that's just fine !
    Cool well is strange as thar round should work to


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

    Quote Originally Posted by slowten View Post
    An icons request please
    Airblue sharing - Appzapp - Weekcall



    Thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    here you go your icons bro

    -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -ios7-icon-2x.png
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-07-24 at 09:23 AM.

  27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-07-24), erayser (2014-07-24), Hip5 (2014-07-27), kristatos (2014-07-27), Mary48336 (2014-07-24), slowten (2014-07-24)

Page 106 of 310 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •