Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3627

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Share your LockScreen/Springboard Widgets

  1. #2841

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2016-04-01)

  3. #2842
    Yep


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by trocngo86 View Post
    pls share icon and widget !!! thank bro
    it is labor, @Sital thanks
    Glass iW_Sital
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/smy27004dp...Sital.zip?dl=0

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    deepvivi (2016-04-03), Hip5 (2016-04-01), It's Mi (2016-08-02), markotak (2016-04-01), nik1975 (2016-04-02), tito12 (2016-04-04), trocngo86 (2016-04-02)

  6. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Sick what theme is that ??
    JJ.LS1781
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fmg7irtmh...S1781.zip?dl=0

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    dapes (2016-04-05), kristatos (2016-04-02), markotak (2016-04-01), pnunez1310 (2016-04-02), tito12 (2016-04-04)

  8. #2845
    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Sick what theme is that ??
    I used Quartz

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    pnunez1310 (2016-04-02)

  10. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawtzombie View Post
    Where can I get those star badges?
    Badges
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6z6dzgyga...Badge.zip?dl=0

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    A11AST3R (2016-04-01), nik1975 (2016-04-02), rawpaak (2016-04-01), tito12 (2016-04-04)

  12. #2847
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Do y'all have InfoStats2 installed?


    Menard iOS Designs - Home
    where can I find InfoStats2?

  13. #2848
    You can download InfoStats2 right now at InfoStats2

    Please try to remember that this is a sharing thread! Send all non-sharing questions by PM! Let's keep this thread clean this way.

    TY

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-04-02), A11AST3R (2016-04-01), broflok (2016-04-01), Dock (2016-04-01), Hip5 (2016-04-02), kristatos (2016-04-02), Mary48336 (2016-04-05), menard_00 (2016-04-01), metaserph (2016-04-01)

  15. #2849
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You can download InfoStats2 right now at InfoStats2

    Please try to remember that this is a sharing thread! Send all non-sharing questions by PM! Let's keep this thread clean this way.

    TY
    it does not work on iOS 8.4?

  16. #2850
    Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    Do y'all have InfoStats2 installed?


    Menard iOS Designs - Home
    It looks wonderful

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    menard_00 (2016-04-01)

  18. #2851
    Default Share your LockScreen/Springboard Widgets
    So, since a good part of my WW team has lost their JB's, I will be looking for Apha testers. No, they did not lose it testing WW3 either! So I'm looking for real testers, preferably people that code widgets and such. Please don't volunteer just to be a person that has it before others. But if you are truly interested, I will include you. I will also be setting up a way to communicate outside of MMi, maybe Slack, or something like that. I think Slack is junk, but it seems to be popular.

    Leave your request on the WidgetWeather2 http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...-improved.html thread and I will select about 6-10, if I even get that many replies!

    This is not an April fools.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-04-02), chino270 (2016-04-10), Dock (2016-04-02), It's Mi (2016-08-02), kristatos (2016-04-02), Mary48336 (2016-04-05)

  20. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Thanks Dacal & Schnedi for base script
    Thanks Cocco for weathericons set


    Download
    Could share the jellylock please?! great work...🏻

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ABpersonal For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (2016-08-13)

  22. #2853
    Default Share your LockScreen/Springboard Widgets
    Code by June and modded by Jeepers
    Want to give June a big thanks for his help

    Widget is will auto scale to iP5/6/6+
    Works off GPS or weather code
    U enable this in the options menu when you select the widget

    Once again big thanks to both Jeepers and June

    Weather Icon by chevymusclecar

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1459563742.162865.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2ufm1dp1t..._WW09.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by Pois0nDF; 2016-04-02 at 04:51 AM.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    chino270 (2016-04-05), dapes (2016-04-05), Ecadwallader86 (2016-04-02), Hip5 (2016-04-02), iM4CH3T3 (2016-04-02), It's Mi (2016-08-02), kristatos (2016-04-02), lechatdexter (2016-04-03), licris17 (2016-04-02), markotak (2016-04-06), Mary48336 (2016-04-05), TheBigKing (2016-04-03), the_faz2000 (2016-04-02), tito12 (2016-04-04), trocngo86 (2016-04-02)

  24. #2854
    iPhone? More like MyPhone lyje17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    97
    Thanked 146 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dock View Post
    I decided to play thanks
    Dock, possible to share your widget with the 'full' glass?

  25. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by lyje17 View Post
    Dock, possible to share your widget with the 'full' glass?
    Full glass wall


    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9fcea2cig...Sital.zip?dl=0

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2016-04-02), It's Mi (2016-08-02), lyje17 (2016-04-02), mike88000 (2016-04-02), nik1975 (2016-04-02)

  27. #2856
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    So, since a good part of my WW team has lost their JB's, I will be looking for Apha testers. No, they did not lose it testing WW3 either! So I'm looking for real testers, preferably people that code widgets and such. Please don't volunteer just to be a person that has it before others. But if you are truly interested, I will include you. I will also be setting up a way to communicate outside of MMi, maybe Slack, or something like that. I think Slack is junk, but it seems to be popular.

    Leave your request on the WidgetWeather2 http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...-improved.html thread and I will select about 6-10, if I even get that many replies!

    This is not an April fools.
    I am ready to test when I remove a widget SL2 my iPhone goes into safe mode :-(
    iPhone 6 JB8.4 signed on page Widget Weather2

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dock For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2016-08-02), King_O_Hill (2016-04-02)

  29. #2857
    Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Code by June and modded by Jeepers
    Want to give June a big thanks for his help

    Widget is will auto scale to iP5/6/6+
    Works off GPS or weather code
    U enable this in the options menu when you select the widget

    Once again big thanks to both Jeepers and June

    Weather Icon by chevymusclecar

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1459563742.162865.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2ufm1dp1t..._WW09.zip?dl=0
    Very cool bro

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to iM4CH3T3 For This Useful Post:

    Pois0nDF (2016-04-02)

  31. #2858
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    1,342
    Thanked 664 Times in 318 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dock View Post
    I am ready to test when I remove a widget SL2 my iPhone goes into safe mode :-(
    iPhone 6 JB8.4 signed on page Widget Weather2
    Hello bro, I dont have this probleme, infostats2 work very good on my phone

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to mike88000 For This Useful Post:

    Dock (2016-04-02)

  33. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Hello bro, I dont have this probleme, infostats2 work very good on my phone
    Hi bro, I can not understand why I immediately go safe mode when removing IS2_Word_Clock_Forecast-img_0284-1-.png

  34. #2860
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    France
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    1,342
    Thanked 664 Times in 318 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dock View Post
    Hi bro, I can not understand why I immediately go safe mode when removing IS2_Word_Clock_Forecast-img_0284-1-.png
    tries to remove infostats2 and replace the after

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to mike88000 For This Useful Post:

    Dock (2016-04-02)

Page 143 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •