Page 97 of 185 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3699

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paradigm Shift: An icon theme by chevymusclecar

  1. #1921
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    strange, is there, check the folder MobileSafari, maybe you bit too strong the sandwich and lost the mayonnaise on the plate lol, nice shot bro... even Evernote icon is there if you want, and if you like it.... and i'm doing Lyric icon,but i'll finish tomorrow.
    How will you posting the icons you make?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1922
    Got it figured out nykoscn. I just overlooked it. Still eating this sandwich, licking the plate 2

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432172292.716986.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-21), mike42 (2015-05-21), Nykoscn (2015-05-21)

  4. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    How will you posting the icons you make?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've thought to make a folder to add at your sandwich

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-21)

  6. #1924
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    I've thought to make a folder to add at your sandwich
    Great! Thx!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2015-05-21)

  8. #1925
    Atm
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432248926.422585.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-23), chevymusclecar (2015-05-22), Glawrence33 (2015-05-29), Nykoscn (2015-05-22)

  10. #1926
    -schermata-2015-05-22-alle-23.43.03.png -sandwich phone- here a new phone icon, i think it's better then the first one

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-23), chevymusclecar (2015-05-23), dmick89 (2015-05-26), Glawrence33 (2015-05-29), kristatos (2015-05-23), mossdef (2015-05-23), Pibe77 (2015-05-23), s22lane (2015-06-21)

  12. #1927
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    They were included in the origanal theme,
    Attachment 704582
    -HERE- your icons, I hope you like them, let me know. Enjoy

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2015-05-23), dmick89 (2015-05-26), s22lane (2015-06-21)

  14. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    -HERE- your icons, I hope you like them, let me know. Enjoy
    Brilliant, love them. And that phone icon is tits. What about an alt message icon.

    When paradigm first came out, I hoped some day color would be added to these icons. You nailed it. Kudos to you sir.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-23), chevymusclecar (2015-05-23)

  16. #1929
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    -HERE- your icons, I hope you like them, let me know. Enjoy
    Curious are you working on the ones I requested?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Brilliant, love them. And that phone icon is tits. What about an alt message icon.

    When paradigm first came out, I hoped some day color would be added to these icons. You nailed it. Kudos to you sir.
    Thank you for the recognition,yes,i would change the icon messages and other that are rather "discounted", but first i want to finish the icon request, then i have other ideas that i think you'll like,but it will be a surprise

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSprings View Post
    Curious are you working on the ones I requested?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I begin today,I wanted to finish the alt phone because it was under construction for some time,now i will dedicate the little time that i have to finish to meet your request,just wonder patience please,you will be happy, I promise. Thank you
    Last edited by Nykoscn; 2015-05-23 at 09:06 AM.

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-23), Boots (2015-05-23), chevymusclecar (2015-05-25), dmick89 (2015-05-26), kristatos (2015-05-23)

  19. #1931
    Livin the iPhone Life BlueSprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,421
    Thanks
    3,815
    Thanked 2,084 Times in 792 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    Thank you for the recognition,yes,i would change the icon messages and other that are rather "discounted", but first i want to finish the icon request, then i have other ideas that i think you'll like,but it will be a surprise



    I begin today,I wanted to finish the alt phone because it was under construction for some time,now i will dedicate the little time that i have to finish to meet your request,just wonder patience please,you will be happy, I promise. Thank you
    Thank you and patience I'll have


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueSprings For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-05-26), Nykoscn (2015-05-23)

  21. #1932
    Thanks for the icons nykoscn, they are perfect
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432438874.378056.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432438887.831820.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-24), Boots (2015-05-24), chevymusclecar (2015-05-25), dmick89 (2015-05-26), Nykoscn (2015-05-24)

  23. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Thanks for the icons nykoscn, they are perfect
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432438874.378056.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432438887.831820.jpg
    thank you, beautiful shot Bro, congratulations

  24. #1934
    Hey nykoscn, know your busy, is it possible to do these icons? They where in the paradigm shift theme
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432499166.346271.jpg
    No rush I know your busy, thanks
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  25. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Hey nykoscn, know your busy, is it possible to do these icons? They where in the paradigm shift theme
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1432499166.346271.jpg
    No rush I know your busy, thanks
    of course, added to the list bro

  26. #1936
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    of course, added to the list bro
    Hey Nykoscn, may I request some Paradigm Sandwhich icons?

    Need Alien Blue, IGN, Flixster, Dictionary, LinkedIn, Google Calendar, Netflix, Ap News, Pandora.

    I know it's a long list and if you need any additional info let me know. If you can't get to any of them no worries.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2015-05-26)

  28. #1937
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hey Nykoscn, may I request some Paradigm Sandwhich icons?

    Need Alien Blue, IGN, Flixster, Dictionary, LinkedIn, Google Calendar, Netflix, Ap News, Pandora.

    I know it's a long list and if you need any additional info let me know. If you can't get to any of them no worries.
    hi, Krima, thank you for the requests. I used your information here and there in various tread, and it is a pleasure for me to reciprocate the help received from you. As soon as I finish the list of requests that I'm doing I will pass to make your own. ap news is the application APMobile?

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-08-27), Boots (2015-05-25), dmick89 (2015-05-26), Krima (2015-05-25), kristatos (2015-05-25)

  30. #1938
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default Paradigm Shift: An icon theme by chevymusclecar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykoscn View Post
    hi, Krima, thank you for the requests. I used your information here and there in various tread, and it is a pleasure for me to reciprocate the help received from you. As soon as I finish the list of requests that I'm doing I will pass to make your own. ap news is the application APMobile?
    Woah now, I helped someone? Please don't spread that around. It will ruin my reputation.

    Thank you so much man. I was hesitant to request anything so your willingness to help is much appreciated.

    And yes, it's AP Mobile.
    Last edited by Krima; 2015-05-25 at 05:37 PM.

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-25), dmick89 (2015-05-26), kristatos (2015-05-25), Nykoscn (2015-05-25), Pois0nDF (2015-05-25)

  32. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Woah now, I helped someone? Please don't spread that around. It will ruin my reputation.

    Thank you so much man. I was hesitant to request anything so your willingness to help is much appreciated.

    And yes, it's AP Mobile.
    lol, ok I do not tell anyone.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2015-05-26), Krima (2015-05-26)

  34. #1940
    -schermata-2015-05-25-alle-22.51.05.png
    I wish it was a sexy calendar

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-05-25), Boots (2015-05-26), dmick89 (2015-05-26), Krima (2015-05-26), kristatos (2015-05-25), Pibe77 (2015-05-28), Pois0nDF (2015-05-25)

Page 97 of 185 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •