Page 70 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #1381

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sugarbear For This Useful Post:

    Jupp (2014-03-20), Mary48336 (2014-03-19)

  3. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    Hey I have a bug, loading bar of Light Control look Scaled ?

    Humm not a FUEL issue, i didn't touch the media control yet..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbear View Post
    How did you get your control center so dark?
    You need Uniformity tweak. (Free) and you have my setup on the first page

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-20), Twa1811 (2014-03-19)

  5. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbear View Post
    Here's how I'm rocking this great FUEL theme...
    http://i.imgur.com/NesqFaz.png

    http://i.imgur.com/Nj5sL2p.png

    http://i.imgur.com/6hNBuPA.png

    http://i.imgur.com/bbceN1m.png

    Special Thanks to everyone involved...
    Mate..share the Walls...thx

  6. #1384
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Different state of mind
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    4,468
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

    [QUOTE=DjeTouch;7044844]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    it's in >> Fuel icon thread >> FUEL Settings



    Seriously .. NO !!

    i have begining this 2 years ago ..
    I was so fascinated by the work of others that I still had much to learn before reaching their level .. and then once I started to realize ZirhkO I lost all records and part of psd then I start and .. iOS 7 is released .. then I start wanting abandoned.

    i decided to upgrade to iOS 7 and boom Evad3rs release the jailbreak and i see all the flat things comming... after i speak with Zooropalg and decide to work hard and now FUEL is live !!
    I know what u mean, when I seen this flat theme stuff with ios7 ...and initially everyone was like YUCK.
    Little by little it grew on people but believe you me that if not the mojority but most prefer sche style with themes like fuel and the taste you gave us all with zihrko was amazing although short lived cause of ios7.
    I'm just glad you kept the faith bro cause it's been a job very well done.
    I mean even if you look at E7 thread ...most post are not flat icons anymore and now even dark .
    People want what you guys have to offer.
    I want style not a flat azz theme.
    You've done good dude

    Quote Originally Posted by diobayish View Post
    Me ATM..
    Thanks to all..
    What color code are you usng for the red in that iwidget? Ty in advance it looks good

    Quote Originally Posted by King Jackson View Post
    I'm new here; so could someone please point me in the direction of how I am to replace the icons that are not themed?

    Awesome theme by the way!
    In the first page look in the fuel box, also use this link cause it will answer many unknowns for you as far as how to apply and look for your icons
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...-tutorial.html
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-03-19 at 10:09 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (2014-03-20), DjeTouch (2014-03-19)

  8. #1385
    Livin the iPhone Life Natty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    bradford, uk
    Posts
    1,182
    Thanks
    506
    Thanked 471 Times in 298 Posts

    [QUOTE=Pocyahtstu Santana;7045115]
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    I know what u mean, when I seen this flat theme stuff with ios7 ...and initially everyone was like YUCK.
    Little by little it grew on people but believe you me that if not the mojority but most prefer sche style with themes like fuel and the taste you gave us all with zihrko was amazing although short lived cause of ios7.
    I'm just glad you kept the faith bro cause it's been a job very well done.
    I mean even if you look at E7 thread ...most post are not flat icons anymore and now even dark .
    People want what you guys have to offer.
    I want style not a flat azz theme.
    You've done good dude



    What color code are you usng for the red in that iwidget? Ty in advance it looks good


    In the first page look in the fuel box, also use this link cause it will answer many unknowns for you as far as how to apply and look for your icons
    http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...-tutorial.html
    Nice set up how did you get the ribbons for the badges?

  9. #1386
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    My FUEL today.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2014-03-20), dannyk1984 (2014-03-19), DjeTouch (2014-03-19)

  11. #1387
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbear View Post
    How did you get your control center so dark?
    At the first post djetouch explain it just follow what he does with the uniformity tweak

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-20)

  13. #1388
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Different state of mind
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    4,468
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

    made a Pocket app icon for my use, maybe someone else can use it aswell....A lighter then darker version.-pocket-frame-lighter.png-pocket-frame.png-pocket-lighter-round.png-pocket-no-frame-lighter.png-pocket-no-frame2.png-pocket-round.png

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    My FUEL today.

    are you going to share the idea behind that frame? thanks
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 2014-03-19 at 11:47 PM.
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pocyahtstu For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-03-19), DjeTouch (2014-03-19), King_O_Hill (2014-03-20)

  15. #1389
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocyahtstu Santana View Post
    made a Pocket app icon for my use, maybe someone else can use it aswell....A lighter then darker version.-pocket-frame-lighter.png-pocket-frame.png-pocket-lighter-round.png-pocket-no-frame-lighter.png-pocket-no-frame2.png-pocket-round.png


    are you going to share the idea behind that frame? thanks
    As you might expect, it's from Schnedi over in the eli7e thread.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-20), Pocyahtstu (2014-03-20)

  17. #1390
    Paragon Pocyahtstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Different state of mind
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    4,468
    Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,558 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    As you might expect, it's from Schnedi over in the eli7e thread.
    i apologize for not editing my post.. i already had found it.. thanks sital
    Avid supporter of the skeuomorphic community

  18. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    My FUEL today.

    Where can I get those badges and how are you applying it?

  19. #1392
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by linguin13 View Post
    Where can I get those badges and how are you applying it?
    You need ClassicBadges in Cydia, and the badge is an old one from the boss.iOS thread. You can get them here in various colors.

  20. #1393
    Have a way to change folder icon (not folder BG), like in iOS 6 ?

  21. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by Twa1811 View Post
    Have a way to change folder icon (not folder BG), like in iOS 6 ?
    FolderIcon tweak, if you're not on a 64-bit device.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-03-20), King_O_Hill (2014-03-20), Sital (2014-03-20)

  23. #1395
    . My contro
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/SnsaAvQ.png border=0 alt= />

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2014-03-20), dannyk1984 (2014-03-20), dd721 (2014-03-20), DjeTouch (2014-03-20), dwizurd (2014-03-20), Fattone66 (2014-03-20), King_O_Hill (2014-03-20), mcooper (2014-03-20), Mr.Coffee (2014-03-25), slowten (2014-03-20), Sugarbear (2014-03-20)

  25. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    You need ClassicBadges in Cydia, and the badge is an old one from the boss.iOS thread. You can get them here in various colors.
    Thank you so much! Worked perfect!!

  26. #1397
    Default smr_95
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    I love this theme but it just icons are not automask, I guess I'm lazy to manually changed the icons that are not themed yet haha
    hey!Love him very much, can share iwidgets?

  27. #1398

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-03-20), DjeTouch (2014-03-20)

  29. #1399

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    deepvivi (2014-03-27), DjeTouch (2014-03-20), The.Drifter (2014-03-20)

  31. #1400
    [QUOTE=DjeTouch;7044844]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    it's in >> Fuel icon thread >> FUEL Settings



    Seriously .. NO !!

    i have begining this 2 years ago ..
    I was so fascinated by the work of others that I still had much to learn before reaching their level .. and then once I started to realize ZirhkO I lost all records and part of psd then I start and .. iOS 7 is released .. then I start wanting abandoned.

    i decided to upgrade to iOS 7 and boom Evad3rs release the jailbreak and i see all the flat things comming... after i speak with Zooropalg and decide to work hard and now FUEL is live !!
    thank God . AMEN!!
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to ogkikz For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-03-20)

Page 70 of 353 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •