Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FUEL theme

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Icons will have to be increased in size from 120x120 to 180x180 to work on 6+.
    I don't have Photoshop. Is it a hard process bcuz I could pay you if you have PayPal if you could do it for me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rick81 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Star784 View Post
    Photoshop is only what i use to make everything so yeah.
    I ask one other to do it for me but can you if he doesn't?. I don't mind paying you if you have paypal

Quote Originally Posted by rick81 View Post
    I don't have Photoshop. Is it a hard process bcuz I could pay you if you have PayPal if you could do it for me?
    I can't make any money for a theme DjeTouch did, but I appreciate the offer. He is working on a new Fuel theme. No idea when it will be released, but maybe one of the others here who have resized them can help you. Might help to offer proof of purchase.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

2y2d (2014-12-07), Alfroggy (2014-12-06)

I can't make any money for a theme DjeTouch did, but I appreciate the offer. He is working on a new Fuel theme. No idea when it will be released, but maybe one of the others here who have resized them can help you. Might help to offer proof of purchase.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1417891360.140083.jpgi understand bro and thanks. Maybe someone will

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1417891411.993388.jpganyone with photoshop can please help resize these for me for my 6+ will greatly appreciated and I don't mind donating if you have paypal thanks in advance

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

what about i5s? anyone know if they theme on ios8 at all? im guessing no but maybe someone has tried?

Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    what about i5s? anyone know if they theme on ios8 at all? im guessing no but maybe someone has tried?
    I think you'll still have to change some file names, but it should other than that.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Thanks

so i just restored and upgraded to ios8 ecently, and haven't tried that before, what exactly do i need to rename? (sorry if thats a loaded question)

I think you'll still have to change some file names, but it should other than that.
    Bro do you think you could make file work for me on my 6+?. I don't have photoshop to fix the icons as far as resize. I have no problem paying you and as you can see I have purchased it

*Deleted*
    Last edited by The-Guy; 2014-12-17 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    so i just restored and upgraded to ios8 ecently, and haven't tried that before, what exactly do i need to rename? (sorry if thats a loaded question)
    What apps aren't themed? I can't remember which ones are and which ones aren't. Obviously the 3rd party apps may have changed icons, but what about the stock apps that aren't themed?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by rick81 View Post
    Bro do you think you could make file work for me on my 6+?. I don't have photoshop to fix the icons as far as resize. I have no problem paying you and as you can see I have purchased it
    I don't have the time. I'd love to have Fuel on my 6+, but as of right now, I'm just going to wait for DjeTouch to update it. I know he was working on it at one point, but I think he opted to work on Gunnii first. Also, if I was to do it, it would be free. This is DjeTouch's theme and no one else should make any money off of it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-22)

Just to let you know
    There's a tool that can be found if you search the reddit theme subreddit called shattered husky, it will convert any theme to work on ios8 with just a few clicks of the mouse.
    No renaming no resizing. it uses iconbundles to work so you need that installed.
    It's a quick fix until the theme is actually updated.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to st0n3parad0x For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-12-22), Chula (2014-12-20), dmick89 (2014-12-18), jawonder (2014-12-21)

Thanks

What apps aren't themed? I can't remember which ones are and which ones aren't. Obviously the 3rd party apps may have changed icons, but what about the stock apps that aren't themed?
    ill install it and pm u. i dont need much of your time but ill figure out which ones arent themed and maybe i can get a little advice. thanks dmick

20. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-18)

I don't have the time. I'd love to have Fuel on my 6+, but as of right now, I'm just going to wait for DjeTouch to update it. I know he was working on it at one point, but I think he opted to work on Gunnii first. Also, if I was to do it, it would be free. This is DjeTouch's theme and no one else should make any money off of it.
    Yea your right bro. Just figured I'd ask and offer something since I don't have the tools to dom myself. Fuel was really the only theme I kept on my phone bcuz I'm a dark icons guy but thanks responding

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rick81 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-18)

Quote Originally Posted by st0n3parad0x View Post
    Just to let you know
    There's a tool that can be found if you search the reddit theme subreddit called shattered husky, it will convert any theme to work on ios8 with just a few clicks of the mouse.
    No renaming no resizing. it uses iconbundles to work so you need that installed.
    Ok thanks!. 👊

can you share this for iPhone 6+? please?

Just to let you know
    What Kind of programm is it? 😳
    It's in cydia, for windows or for a Mac?
    Thanks for answering!

Quote Originally Posted by iphonegirlie View Post
    What Kind of programm is it? 😳
    It's in cydia, for windows or for a Mac?
    Thanks for answering!
    Get it from here .... (Possibly final) update to Shattered Husky Theme Converter. Lots of stuff added. : iOSthemes

It's not in Cydia
    It's a script someone has written to convert themes to use iconbundles therefor making them work with iOS8.

It definitely runs in windows don't know about Mac, I would assume it would.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to st0n3parad0x For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-12-20)

Get it from here .... (Possibly final) update to Shattered Husky Theme Converter. Lots of stuff added. : iOSthemes

It's not in Cydia
    It's a script someone has written to convert themes to use iconbundles therefor making them work with iOS8.

It definitely runs in windows don't know about Mac, I would assume it would.
    Cool👍thank you😊

Page 321 of 353 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331 ... LastLast