Page 258 of 353 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #5141
    I'd try to help, but I hide the labels so it doesn't matter to me. However, if you're not able to get an answer, I can try that theme and help you out. Hopefully you'll get an answer on the ios7 thread.[/QUOTE]

    hey dmick89 I hide the labels too and it looks so much better, nice one bro thanks, also any progress on those icon requests, no pressure when ever you get a chance

  2. #5142
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanth View Post
    hey dmick89 I hide the labels too and it looks so much better, nice one bro thanks, also any progress on those icon requests, no pressure when ever you get a chance
    I haven't had a chance yet. Can you repost the apps you requested. Thanks.

  3. #5143

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-27)

  5. #5144
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Zanth (2014-06-27)

  7. #5145
    Jerome's new Sep7 dock looks great with Fuel.

    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-28), erayser (2014-06-28), Jusephe71 (2014-07-04)

  9. #5146

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SicSyco For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-28), dmick89 (2014-06-28), Mary48336 (2014-06-28)

  11. #5147
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Jerome's new Sep7 dock looks great with Fuel.

    Nice. Hey brotha mind me asking what badges those are?
    Thanks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-28)

  13. #5148
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Nice. Hey brotha mind me asking what badges those are?
    Thanks
    Push button badge dark. I got them in the e7 thread. I can share if you're unable to find them.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  14. #5149
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Push button badge dark. I got them in the e7 thread. I can share if you're unable to find them.
    That's cool thanks brotha

  15. #5150








    Hope they're good enough. I'll try to get to some of the others later today/tomorrow.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-01-24), cdiddy246 (2014-06-28), DjeTouch (2014-06-28), jawonder (2014-06-28), Jusephe71 (2014-07-04), Mary48336 (2014-06-28), s22lane (2014-06-28), Sk37cH (2014-06-29), Zanth (2014-06-28)

  17. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post








    Hope they're good enough. I'll try to get to some of the others later today/tomorrow.
    Looking awesome bro thank you

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-28)

  19. #5152
    I really like Jerome's calendar with Fuel so wanted to use that with the USA Holidays icon request. Credit goes to Jerome who did the icon. I just added the text and flag. Hope it's OK.


  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-28), Jusephe71 (2014-07-04), Mary48336 (2014-06-28), s22lane (2014-06-28), Zanth (2014-06-28)

  21. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I really like Jerome's calendar with Fuel so wanted to use that with the USA Holidays icon request. Credit goes to Jerome who did the icon. I just added the text and flag. Hope it's OK.

    Sweet looks nice, works for me thanks

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-28)

  23. #5154
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanth View Post
    Sweet looks nice, works for me thanks
    Thanks. I'm working on a skee ball one, but probably won't get back to it until tomorrow.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Zanth (2014-06-28)

  25. #5155
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1,249
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 741 Posts

    Anyone have any issues updating Home Screen Designer? I haven't updated yet 😁


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. #5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Anyone have any issues updating Home Screen Designer? I haven't updated yet 😁


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I haven't either. Like you, I'm waiting for the all clear.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Fr3shJ1v3 (2014-06-29)

  28. #5157
    Is there anything similar to gridlock working on 7.1.1 any1 know?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404005864.481284.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. #5158
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Thanks. I'm working on a skee ball one, but probably won't get back to it until tomorrow.

    Hey dmick could you do a "SlingPlayer" icon if you can find the time please. Thanks much .

  30. #5159

  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdiddy246 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-29), dmick89 (2014-06-29), Mary48336 (2014-06-29)

  32. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I haven't either. Like you, I'm waiting for the all clear.
    Hi I updated my ipad mini to 7.1.1 JB and I installed Home Screen Designer and have had no issues so far, btw HSD was updated too, I'll keep you posted if I have any issues

    Quote Originally Posted by SicSyco View Post
    Is there anything similar to gridlock working on 7.1.1 any1 know?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404005864.481284.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Hi try Home Screen Designer I installed it an so far no issues, I loved Gridlock but after I JB'D my ipad it went right into safe mode, so I tried HSD so far so good

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zanth For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-29), Fr3shJ1v3 (2014-06-29), Mary48336 (2014-06-29)

Page 258 of 353 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •