Page 247 of 353 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #4921
    (Package deleted. Appears I used an overlay from Patience, a paid theme, unknowingly.)

    As I said, the overlay was from Iconomatic Borsom by Schnedi (shared here by Jusephe). The shadow is from the excellent Sketch and his 3 4 All theme. I've made no changes and just used the overlay from Schnedi and the shadow by Sketch. I think it makes a nice looking combo and goes well with not just Fuel, but also 3 4 All and Jerome's other theme Sep7 (probably others too, but I wouldn't know). There's a readme.txt file include to give credit to these two. Please do not remove.

    3 4 All Iconomatic Borsom



    (Package deleted. Appears I used an overlay from Patience, a paid theme, unknowingly.)

    (Both of these were free packages, but I'll remove the link if asked)
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-06-12 at 11:55 PM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-06-11), Jusephe71 (2014-06-10), Mariete (2014-08-23), Mary48336 (2014-06-10), s22lane (2014-06-10), Sk37cH (2014-06-10)

  3. #4922
    Quote Originally Posted by juantocuenca View Post
    Jusephe71, podrias por favor crearme Zeppelin con mi nombre?. Gracias por adelantado.

    Juanto

    here you go https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48830163/Juanto.rar


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    juantocuenca (2014-06-11), Mariete (2014-08-23)

  5. #4923
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    Thanks man!!! You are a God among men.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (2014-06-10)

  7. #4924
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-10), dmick89 (2014-06-10), Jusephe71 (2014-06-10), Mary48336 (2014-06-10), vjdennis77 (2014-06-10), Zanth (2014-06-10)

  9. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Thanks man!!! You are a God among men.
    I just do the dirty work ...... and I am no god, I just do not mind doing this type of work but few report no thanks, greetings


    Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-10), dmick89 (2014-06-10), itchanv (2014-06-10), Mariete (2014-08-23), Padgoi (2014-06-10), rjr1124 (2014-06-12)

  11. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    I just do the dirty work ...... and I am no god, I just do not mind doing this type of work but few report no thanks, greetings


    Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk
    For as many requests, and as long as you've taken them, it's pretty amazing. I'm always surprised and impressed each time you do another one. For one thing, I think they're great, which is why I haven't changed my Zeppelin since you graciously did mine. Secondly, they do take time to put together and share here. It's impressive. Thanks.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-10), Jusephe71 (2014-06-10), Mary48336 (2014-06-10), Padgoi (2014-06-10), rjr1124 (2014-06-12)

  13. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Me at the moment. Bit of a different springboard from my normal setups

    Attachment 670356 Attachment 670357
    That's a cool ls. Can u please share, Brotha

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

    techRn (2014-06-12)

  15. #4928
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    LS S9A
    srcript - schnedi
    Forecast only without weather wall

    https://www.mediafire.com/?5634xrhcz6zhrkx
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-06-10), Mary48336 (2014-06-10)

  17. #4929
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    That's a cool ls. Can u please share, Brotha
    He shared it in the LS/SB widgets thread.

    Appears he shared one version but may have used a different overlay in the image you quoted. Sorry.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-06-10 at 07:48 PM.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  18. #4930
    Loving this theme!!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1402425332.751915.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marqese For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-11), dmick89 (2014-06-10), Mary48336 (2014-06-11)

  20. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by marqese View Post
    Loving this theme!!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1402425332.751915.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Nice job. Looks really good.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    marqese (2014-06-10)

  22. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Nice job. Looks really good.
    Thanks to you and all the devs!!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marqese For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-11), dmick89 (2014-06-10)

  24. #4933
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    He shared it in the LS/SB widgets thread.

    Appears he shared one version but may have used a different overlay in the image you quoted. Sorry.
    Thanks man do you happen to know the name so I can go direct to it or a shortcut? Thanks man

  25. #4934
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Thanks man do you happen to know the name so I can go direct to it or a shortcut? Thanks man
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7091941

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-11), Sk37cH (2014-06-11)

  27. #4935

  28. #4936
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    Gracias Jusephe71, una verdadera pasada... un abrazo maquina.

  29. #4937
    Jusephe71... perdona la molestia de nuevo. Tan solo una pregunta, estoy tratando de instalar tu tema jusephe71 sigi final. Una vez descomprimido, puedes decirme si este tema es para Winterboard o es un tema SBHTML?. Hay algun tweak que necesite para que funcione?. Lo digo porque mediante iFunbox lo introduci dentro de SBHTML themes y no me funciona despues de un respring. Cuando puedas, podrias explicarmelo paso a paso?. Perdona la molestia y muchisimas gracias por adelantado. Recuerdos.

  30. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by juantocuenca View Post
    Jusephe71... perdona la molestia de nuevo. Tan solo una pregunta, estoy tratando de instalar tu tema jusephe71 sigi final. Una vez descomprimido, puedes decirme si este tema es para Winterboard o es un tema SBHTML?. Hay algun tweak que necesite para que funcione?. Lo digo porque mediante iFunbox lo introduci dentro de SBHTML themes y no me funciona despues de un respring. Cuando puedas, podrias explicarmelo paso a paso?. Perdona la molestia y muchisimas gracias por adelantado. Recuerdos.
    This works with sbhtml, you just have to activate it from settings / sbhtml

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    Mariete (2014-08-23)

  32. #4939
    When I unlock my phone and I have a lighter background, I notice that there appears to be a widget that displays some text (location, temp, description) in a line. I mostly use dark backgrounds so I never noticed and I usually have Sketch and Marty McFly's widget in that location, but I was going to change colors for that widget and happened to lock my phone after removing it. Then I saw it. I've tried to clean out my iwidgets folder, but obviously there are still quite a few I want to keep. After unlocking, the text that displays goes away before I can even take a screenshot. It's just there momentarily and then fades away. Obviously it has to be a widget so I'm wondering, is there any way to remove that or figure out which one it is? Thanks in advance.

    I've tried icleaner a couple of times, restarting and all of that.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (2014-06-11)

  34. #4940
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    When I unlock my phone and I have a lighter background, I notice that there appears to be a widget that displays some text (location, temp, description) in a line. I mostly use dark backgrounds so I never noticed and I usually have Sketch and Marty McFly's widget in that location, but I was going to change colors for that widget and happened to lock my phone after removing it. Then I saw it. I've tried to clean out my iwidgets folder, but obviously there are still quite a few I want to keep. After unlocking, the text that displays goes away before I can even take a screenshot. It's just there momentarily and then fades away. Obviously it has to be a widget so I'm wondering, is there any way to remove that or figure out which one it is? Thanks in advance.

    I've tried icleaner a couple of times, restarting and all of that.
    Try moving all the iWidgets into a subfolder within the iWidget directory. Re-spring, and if it's still there then maybe it's something else. After that you can simply move all your iWidgets back into the parent directory. Thank you.

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-06-11), dmick89 (2014-06-11)

Page 247 of 353 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •