Page 186 of 353 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    Good day, I've been away for a few days of modmyi due to various personal situations, I hope soon solve everything and return back to modding.
    had prepared this, but did not have time to share, is an update of my Jellylock theme. I have added shorcut icons for various applications, as you can see in the images, and also added a new button, hope you like it.



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7i7iexss0...ock%20v1.1.zip
    That is awesome. Thanks.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (2014-05-02), RodrickB (2014-05-01)

  3. #3702
    Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    Good day, I've been away for a few days of modmyi due to various personal situations, I hope soon solve everything and return back to modding.
    had prepared this, but did not have time to share, is an update of my Jellylock theme. I have added shorcut icons for various applications, as you can see in the images, and also added a new button, hope you like it.




    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7i7iexss0...ock%20v1.1.zip
    Looks nice and clean thanks for sharing. Hope your doing well and your family.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (2014-05-02), Bulakenyo (2014-07-18)

  5. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Can you tell me where the iwidget is from please?
    It's from infrared theme.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2014-05-02)

  7. #3704
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Here it is. I found it by searching Kingredhot's latest posts. Think it was like the third one.

    http://modmyi.com/search.php?searchid=2123660

    [url]http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-new-skins-themes-launches/834028-eli7e-your-better-ios-graphic-source-1409.html#post7072973[/l




    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/blyb47rls77twvw/00hA_QQLRg#


    Shared for you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/bgtsxfdo57...2012.01.39.jpg
    Thanks brother

  8. #3705
    Pretty much the same as 24 hours ago.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398983224.721750.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1398983235.822795.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1398983252.374415.jpg

    macinmac, do you have any ideas for a HomeScreen Designer icon?
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (2014-05-02)

  10. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    My pretty nice setup.Attachment 667495
    Very nice setup indeed mate..i love it. Would you mind sharing the wall, widget and your twitter icon. They're great

  11. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Cool sb. Mind sharing the Death Star I widget or know where I can find it? Thanks brother

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-05-02)

  13. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    I try do make some tomorow !
    Thanks heaps mate. Appreciate it. And love your work. Already using a few of your icons from the fuel box

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    Very nice!! You up port douglas way mate? I just spent a week up there. Loved it. Back in cold rainy victoria now ;(
    Last edited by hunta32; 2014-05-02 at 12:59 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to hunta32 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-05-02)

  15. #3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Cool sb. Mind sharing the Death Star I widget or know where I can find it? Thanks brother
    Found it
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-05-02)

  17. #3710
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    macinmac, do you have any ideas for a HomeScreen Designer icon?
    Did you check the one in the theme ?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-02), dmick89 (2014-05-02)

  19. #3711
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Did you check the one in the theme ?
    Wow. that is an awesome icon. I guess that's the cost of setting your custom icon above the theme. Thank you. I'll have to pay more attention.

    Ok, it appears you have it named wrong. The HSD icon name should be [email protected].
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-05-02 at 01:19 AM.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-02), dwizurd (2014-05-02)

  21. #3712
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Wow. that is an awesome icon. I guess that's the cost of setting your custom icon above the theme. Thank you. I'll have to pay more attention.
    Ahah i have the request by mail just before the update so i make this one. If you need one different just tell me ok

    Ok i was not sure for the name.( i use iconoclasm ) thanks !

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-02)

  23. #3713
    Nice.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398986433.988809.jpg

    No problem bro. I'm usually pretty good about setting my custom icon theme off after an update to see what's new and what icons I've made (probably poorly) that I can replace with your good ones.

    I couldn't be happier with my first two springboard pages. The third one still needs work, but it's a good way for me to learn PS. I may request some of those icons soon, but I have to figure out which ones.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-05-02 at 01:25 AM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-02), DjeTouch (2014-05-02)

  25. #3714
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Very nice setup indeed mate..i love it. Would you mind sharing the wall, widget and your twitter icon. They're great
    Here's the wall and icon but the widget I can't no computer but you can get the widget about 10 to 20 pages back on the infrared thread.ImageUploadedByModMyi1398987890.105332.jpg

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-05-02), Mary48336 (2014-05-03)

  27. #3715
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Here's the wall and icon but the widget I can't no computer but you can get the widget about 10 to 20 pages back on the infrared thread.ImageUploadedByModMyi1398987890.105332.jpg
    Thanks mate you're a legend!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to hunta32 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (2014-05-02)

  29. #3716
    Anyone know where exactly the close button "x" are in ifile. Trying to replace. Thanks

  30. #3717
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Anyone know where exactly the close button "x" are in ifile. Trying to replace. Thanks
    Do you mean [email protected]?

    If so it's in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app or com.apple.springboard for theming.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to misterjrw For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-05-02)

  32. #3718
    This is interesting. And bright. Very bright.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398991386.580951.jpg
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  33. #3719
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    This is interesting. And bright. Very bright.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398991386.580951.jpg
    Love the shaddow. Would you mind sharing? Love the red & black setups

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to hunta32 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-02)

  35. #3720
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Love the shaddow. Would you mind sharing? Love the red & black setups
    It's the Red Wood Iconomatic available on the idevicehype repo in cydia.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Page 186 of 353 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •