Page 175 of 353 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,500 of 7060

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: FUEL theme

  1. #3481
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I purchased and installed CK. Unzip the FuelCK. Open that folder, then open the next one and next one until you see Themes. Open it. Copy those folders.

    Go to var/mobile/Library/Keyboard/ColorKeyboard/Themes

    Paste the folders you copied.

    Go back to Documents folder and copy those backgrounds into the same folder name where the Themes folder is for ColorKeyboard (where you pasted those folders). Respring.
    concern is that I have a folder color keyboard! look at my picture of what I have when I open the keyboard file
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398551602.965310.jpg

  2. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    my new wall





    Red



    .......

    Nice Wall my friend thanks for the share using it right now

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (2014-04-27)

  4. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    concern is that I have a folder color keyboard! look at my picture of what I have when I open the keyboard file
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398551602.965310.jpg
    sorry, what font are you using?, thanks

  5. #3484
    My Fuel to today thanks to all concerned...



    Quick question guys How can i hide the Display Running Indicator? Is there a tweak for that? TIA

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-04-27), Jusephe71 (2014-04-27)

  7. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    sorry, what font are you using?, thanks
    Arabella

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abu78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-04-27), Jusephe71 (2014-04-27)

  9. #3486
    Quote Originally Posted by itchanv View Post

    Quick question guys How can i hide the Display Running Indicator? Is there a tweak for that? TIA
    I use Springtomize

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jusephe71 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-04-27), itchanv (2014-04-27), Mariete (2014-08-27)

  11. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    concern is that I have a folder color keyboard! look at my picture of what I have when I open the keyboard file
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398551602.965310.jpg
    Here's what i have

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398554771.053205.jpg
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  12. #3488
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusephe71 View Post
    I use Springtomize
    Thanks but i dont have Springtomize. Do you know any free tweak just for that?

  13. #3489

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rick81 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-04-27), dwizurd (2014-04-27), Fr3shJ1v3 (2014-05-08)

  15. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by itchanv View Post
    Thanks but i dont have Springtomize. Do you know any free tweak just for that?
    What about ClassicDock?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    itchanv (2014-04-27)

  17. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    What about ClassicDock?
    Yes i have ClassicDock installed but when i enabled it, running indicator still showing.

    Last edited by itchanv; 2014-04-27 at 02:17 AM.

  18. #3492
    Quote Originally Posted by itchanv View Post
    Yes i have ClassicDock installed but when i enabled it, running indicator still showing.

    What other tweaks do you have installed that might affect the dock? Have you tried running icleaner?
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    itchanv (2014-04-27)

  20. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    What other tweaks do you have installed that might affect the dock? Have you tried running icleaner?
    Yes twice still the same, I have, AppInfo,CustomFolders,CustomLS,GroovyLock,Iconocla sm,Iconomatic,Winterboard,Zeppelin.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

    Bulakenyo (2014-07-18)

  22. #3494
    Quote Originally Posted by itchanv View Post
    Yes twice still the same, I have, AppInfo,CustomFolders,CustomLS,GroovyLock,Iconocla sm,Iconomatic,Winterboard,Zeppelin.
    I'm not sure. Sorry.

    It's bedtime here and this is me

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398568689.704039.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1398568700.188575.jpg
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-04-27), DjeTouch (2014-04-27), dwizurd (2014-04-27), Mary48336 (2014-04-27)

  24. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Nice. Question. I know how to change the color of everything except the circles (overlay.png) can you help? Thanks brother

  25. #3496
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Nice. Question. I know how to change the color of everything except the circles (overlay.png) can you help? Thanks brother
    Photoshop or another image editing tool would be the only way. I can share this with you if you'd like.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  26. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Photoshop or another image editing tool would be the only way. I can share this with you if you'd like.
    It is much appreciated brother. This is the best thread I have ever seen. Jb community seem to help each other out. Thanks. I have fuelified just about everything

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-04-27)

  28. #3498

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-04-27), dmick89 (2014-04-27)

  30. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by iVidski23 View Post
    playing with BW

    Very nice!!

    My FUEL Homescreen

    Credits to all involved

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    trebor130657 (2014-04-27)

  32. #3500
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu78 View Post
    I can not do it if anyone knows how to do? djetouch can you help me ;-)))))
    Donwload the FUEL CK in the first post.

    Place the themes here ( by SSH or iFile ) >>



    Go in ColorKeyboard settings select the CK you want save, respring and voilą !

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-04-27), Sk37cH (2014-04-27)

Page 175 of 353 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •