Page 90 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2595

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]

  1. #1781
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    That icon layout is possibly pushing the dock icons down I think. Unfortunately, even if I loved it as far as it can go, the icons will still sit just over the front face of the dock. What tweak are you using for the icon layout? Someone may have one to suit your setup. Thank you.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-05), Nykoscn (2015-02-06)

  3. #1782
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like a layout from HSD or Iconoclasm with either the dock hidden (perhaps by Springtomize 3) or the dock moved down by some tweak.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-06), Sk37cH (2015-02-05)

  5. #1783
    Ah finally got it working, it was clashing with this other tweak called dock shift, removed that tweak and now everything is great

    Thank you again for the support, cheers

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ovid For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-05), Nykoscn (2015-02-06), Sk37cH (2015-02-06)

  7. #1784
    It looks like you might be able to edit the plist in the theme folder to center the text on those badges. I'm not sure how that's worked out on iOS8. Didn't work well on iOS7. That might also be your font that you're using. The text has always been centered on the badges for me, but the font can throw that off too. Anyway, glad you found the theme and took the time to read through the thread. Sketch has done a great job with this theme.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-06), Sk37cH (2015-02-06)

  9. #1785
    It's a gorgeous theme, I just got into this theming fiasco lately, so this along with Odin are keeping me content with my IPhone 5, can't afford an upgrade at the moment

    So thanks again to Sk37tch and everyone involved, trying to get some Sbhtmls to pimp it further, I'll post screen once I get the hang of it

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ovid For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-06), Sk37cH (2015-02-06)

  11. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by impe View Post
    sorry but where i have to go to have this icon ? when i download 3 4 theme in winterboard its not this icon
    what battery and signal theme you using?

  12. #1787
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-Jay View Post
    what battery and signal theme you using?
    If you're after the one he quoted (4 Sh*ts n' Squiggles), it's in the main "3 4 All [UI]" theme. There's a direct Cydia link on the first post if you can't find it. Cheers

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07)

  14. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    If you're after the one he quoted (4 Sh*ts n' Squiggles), it's in the main "3 4 All [UI]" theme. There's a direct Cydia link on the first post if you can't find it. Cheers
    thanks mate great theme as well love it

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kris-Jay For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  16. #1789
    hello to all
    @ Luke i am a little confused a little :9
    downloaded psd for glyphs icons but it is for V1,what can i do to get it for V2(white frame)?
    thank you

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  18. #1790
    @Meth, that's done using an action. I believe the psd and action scripts are in the 8th post of this thread, along with a short video. Once you do it a time or two, it's very easy to do and you can do it for many icons at a time (as many as you have). The action is also used for the long shadow set.

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post6991775
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  20. #1791
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello to all
    @ Luke i am a little confused a little :9
    downloaded psd for glyphs icons but it is for V1,what can i do to get it for V2(white frame)?
    thank you
    Hi meth:) Just double click on the "3 4 All Glyphs [White Frame]" action script file contained in the resources. Then simply follow the guides from there. It's basically setup so you save your PSD, then use it multiple times, instead of creating a psd for each set;)

    You can toggle off the last "save & close" steps in the action, and save it as whatever you want. That's covered in the latest video. Please ask if there's anything you don't get, and David or myself will be happy to help where we can. It's easy once you do it a few times;) Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    :: 3 4 All [Glyph Icon Set Tutorial] ::

    Hello:) I'd promised a closer look into my icon production methods, so I've uploaded another video which shows the entire process. I'd still suggest reading the included PDF in the glyph resource zip below, just so there's some context. Sorry for the loud typing and not so good teaching skills:p Thank you for watching.

    New Video

    Original Video

    Resources download (from page1)

  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-06), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  22. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi meth Just double click on the "3 4 All Glyphs [White Frame]" action script file contained in the resources. Then simply follow the guides from there. It's basically setup so you save your PSD, then use it multiple times, instead of creating a psd for each set

    You can toggle off the last "save & close" steps in the action, and save it as whatever you want. That's covered in the latest video. Please ask if there's anything you don't get, and David or myself will be happy to help where we can. It's easy once you do it a few times Thank you.
    yes i forgot about .atn files,that is it ,thank you

  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  24. #1793
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    yes i forgot about .atn files,that is it ,thank you
    You're welcome mate. There's another script yet to come, that I've literally just finished. So another surprise is in store, this time with/without iconomatics (will look good either way, but iconomatic will open up a circle option with shadows). Screens to come as soon as we've done some testing. Cheers

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  26. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    You're welcome mate. There's another script yet to come, that I've literally just finished. So another surprise is in store, this time with/without iconomatics (will look good either way, but iconomatic will open up a circle option with shadows). Screens to come as soon as we've done some testing. Cheers
    well no iconos here,since CF tweak and FI tweak can run both at the same time i got this



    just a few icon and settings icon are missing and i am done one more question
    will i get same settings icons as yours(shape)from V2" glyph if i use ''58px Settings Icons [3 4 All]''psd from original 3 4 theme?
    thank you
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2015-02-06 at 06:10 PM.

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  28. #1795
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    The 58px script is only good on the glyph icon PSD sorry. There should be one in the White frame actions. Pretty sure that's the one that converts the glyph PSD to 58px White Frame.

    That's a really sweet setup Meth!! Very impressed Thank you.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  30. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    The 58px script is only good on the glyph icon PSD sorry. There should be one in the White frame actions. Pretty sure that's the one that converts the glyph PSD to 58px White Frame.

    That's a really sweet setup Meth!! Very impressed Thank you.
    thank you,so if i use V2 psd and save for web @58pxX58px size will i get icons the same shape like the ones from you?

    here is simple respring+ icon if someone use Ians app

    -icon.png

  31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  32. #1797
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thank you,so if i use V2 psd and save for web @58pxX58px size will i get icons the same shape like the ones from you?

    here is simple respring+ icon if someone use Ians app
    That looks like the go. Here's something that may help. Cheers:)

    The 120px icon is shown in the top screen. 4 steps of the action have been turned off as seen in the screens.

    1/2.) Hide shadow layers: This is toggled off so that the shadows are kept for Cydia tweak icons. Toggle the steps on for App store apps.

    3/4.) The "save & close" steps have been toggled off. This is to save the icon individually via the "save as" commands. See my guide if you wish to run the scripts on complete theme folders containing your custom PSDs.



  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-07), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  34. #1798

  35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to augustborn9909 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-06), Alfroggy (2015-02-07), dmick89 (2015-02-06), Nykoscn (2015-02-07), Sk37cH (2015-02-06), tito12 (2015-02-08)

  36. #1799
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Default 3 4 All [iOS8 & iOS7 Theme]
    ^^Very professional Is that ChromeCast? I'll need to make an icon for that. Thank you for the share.

    Me tonight..... the surprise is out of the box. 3 4 All Glyphs, version 4, shown here without Iconomatic, but will be released with a few options to please those running the tweak. All icons vector resized.... blah, blah... you know the rest Coming soon, to all devices currently supported by the glyph series. Thank you.


    Last edited by Sk37cH; 2015-02-08 at 04:30 PM.

  37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-02-08), Alfroggy (2015-02-08), dmick89 (2015-02-08), Nykoscn (2015-02-08), tito12 (2015-02-08), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

  38. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    ^^Very professional Is that ChromeCast? I'll need to make an icon for that. Thank you for the share.

    Me tonight..... the surprise is out of the box. 3 4 All Glyphs, version 4, shown here without Iconomatic, but will be released with a few options to please those running the tweak. All icons vector resized.... blah, blah... you know the rest Coming soon, to all devices currently supported by the glyph series. Thank you.

    wow i can already picture this set with white border around when released of course,
    nice Luke,thank you

  39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-02-08), dmick89 (2015-02-08), Nykoscn (2015-02-08), Sk37cH (2015-02-08), tito12 (2015-02-08), vXBaKeRXv (2015-02-16)

Page 90 of 130 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •