Page 73 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 5737

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #1441
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    how to get your icons and wallpaper / weather ?????.... are beautiful.

  2. #1442
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,127
    Thanks
    9,432
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 2,543 Posts

    LS NUX Forcast Touch





    for i4 iOS6 ( Testing... )

    Credit ChrisGraphiX, Daddy, oldster and creators.
    Last edited by Karoonchai; 2014-01-25 at 01:10 PM.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-01-25), Bulldog5278 (2014-01-25), daddykool (2014-01-25), Happy363 (2014-01-25), HOTRODLED (2014-01-26), It's Mi (2014-01-27), marco29 (2014-01-25), Mr.Coffee (2014-01-25), Nsomnia34 (2014-01-25), Ramses2 (2014-01-25), SHARON1O (2014-01-25)

  4. #1443
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS NUX Forcast Touch







    Credit ChrisGraphiX, Daddy, oldster and creators.
    nice when will this be released?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eddywatson For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (2014-01-25), SHARON1O (2014-01-25)

  6. #1444
    Here's my wall/grey_version of nux_DK1_iwidget,
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390650991.315920.jpg

    1.To replace iwidget layer,Just navigate to var/library/iwdgets/style,make a copy of original and rename BG.png.
    Plist:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckpsvl8lv4xksx4/two.zip
    2.For plist navigate to /library/iconoclasm/layout and paste in to there,go back in to settings select layout resring complete.
    Select wall from settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS NUX Forcast Touch







    Credit ChrisGraphiX, Daddy, oldster and creators.
    Very nice mate😉
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bulldog5278; 2014-01-25 at 01:16 PM.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (2014-01-25), dannyk1984 (2014-01-25), It's Mi (2014-01-27), Karoonchai (2014-01-25), Nsomnia34 (2014-01-25)

  8. #1445
    Livin the iPhone Life izzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,018
    Thanks
    1,505
    Thanked 3,509 Times in 688 Posts

    People ask me if i share mey wallpaper!

    here is it first with Shelvys second without

    Enjoy guys..




  9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to izzi For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (2014-01-25), iDnS (2014-01-25), It's Mi (2014-01-27), jc4108 (2014-01-29), marco29 (2014-01-26), Mr.Coffee (2014-01-25), ryan1mcq (2014-01-25)

  10. #1446
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Does anybody know what Folder BiteSMS is in so i can edit the icon?
    cheers

  11. #1447
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 31 Posts

    My nux-widget-right won't work on gps, but nux-DK1 works on gps?
    Has someone the same problem.
    Nice LS, will it also come for I5?

  12. #1448
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    Does anybody know what Folder BiteSMS is in so i can edit the icon?
    cheers
    Var>Stash>Applications>BiteSMS.app

    These look awesome now dude cheers....give us a shout when your ready for some more!ImageUploadedByModMyi1390655007.792376.jpg

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheN1ghtGh0st For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-01-27), Sital (2014-01-25)

  14. #1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunspeed View Post
    Love your wallpaper DaRock, specially that nice effect on the status bar. Can you kindly share that? Thanks.
    How can I have the reflection dock?

  15. #1450
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaybell4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Davenport, Florida
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 77 Times in 53 Posts

    Just a curious question, With all the icon requests being done, are these icons being put together on a update so that we don't have to keep requesting for the same icons being done over and over? Or de we just have to keep looking back thru the thread finding the icons one by one that are already themed? I know the themers put a lot of work into theming these icons and it must drive them crazy doing the same one over for other people.

  16. #1451
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 139 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mariamj View Post
    How can I have the reflection dock?
    Download the ClassicDock tweak from cydia

    Are you guys sharing the icon psd yet? ive got 19 icons that need to be done. if not i can create my own from scratch that will be close but would like to have the actual psd if allowed.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to silverstang22 For This Useful Post:

    mariamj (2014-01-25)

  18. #1452
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Here's my wall/grey_version of nux_DK1_iwidget,
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1390650991.315920.jpg

    1.To replace iwidget layer,Just navigate to var/library/iwdgets/style,make a copy of original and rename BG.png.
    Plist:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckpsvl8lv4xksx4/two.zip
    2.For plist navigate to /library/iconoclasm/layout and paste in to there,go back in to settings select layout resring complete.
    Select wall from settings.



    Very nice mate😉
    Thank you my Brother 🙏🙏🙏

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-01-25)

  20. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Download the ClassicDock tweak from cydia

    Are you guys sharing the icon psd yet? ive got 19 icons that need to be done. if not i can create my own from scratch that will be close but would like to have the actual psd if allowed.
    The PSD should be in the Users.theme

    In hereImageUploadedByModMyi1390656428.973225.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1390656439.140234.jpg

  21. #1454
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 139 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheN1ghtGh0st View Post
    wow. not sure how i missed that, thanks

  22. #1455
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    wow. not sure how i missed that, thanks
    Your welcome dude

  23. #1456

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eddywatson For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-01-27), Mr.Coffee (2014-01-25), SHARON1O (2014-01-25)

  25. #1457
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    I made a circle icon for BiteSMS


    Do you have the PSD for the circle icon please?

  26. #1458
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,774
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybell4444 View Post
    Just a curious question, With all the icon requests being done, are these icons being put together on a update so that we don't have to keep requesting for the same icons being done over and over? Or de we just have to keep looking back thru the thread finding the icons one by one that are already themed? I know the themers put a lot of work into theming these icons and it must drive them crazy doing the same one over for other people.
    If they are submitted to Chris then he will add then to the user icons package when he does his updates

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthews436 For This Useful Post:

    Jaybell4444 (2014-01-25)

  28. #1459
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyno1903 View Post
    Do you have the PSD for the circle icon please?
    Sorry I closed Photoshop without saving the PSD, bit it was easy enough to make and didnt take long at all

  29. #1460
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    Sorry I closed Photoshop without saving the PSD, bit it was easy enough to make and didnt take long at all
    No problem.


    Could someone message me the original square PSD please? I resize the original to 120x120 and saved by mistake. I prefer to work with the 338x338.

Page 73 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •