Page 39 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

Green Apple
    Thanks

Guys can anyone help me with this....my weather would work as soon as I setup up my widget but stops works after I reset my phone,
    .....I learned to GIVE not because I have many, but because I know how it feels to literally have NOTHING.....

Clould you share this widget with me DaddyKool. Really sweet looking!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HOTRODLED For This Useful Post:

daddykool (2014-01-22)

Sorry Chris for going off topic, but does anyone know if I can install docks from ios 6 on ios 7?? I miss using those docks. TIA... And again Chris sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    Sorry Chris for going off topic, but does anyone know if I can install docks from ios 6 on ios 7?? I miss using those docks. TIA... And again Chris sorry
    MJ posted on Elite6 thread regarding a way to use any dock on iOS 7,I'd check there😉

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

Nsomnia34 (2014-01-22)

Where do I get the sidebar widgets? I've got pretty much everything set except that

Should be installed with the theme if you installed iwidget bro

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HOTRODLED For This Useful Post:

Bulldog5278 (2014-01-22), ejectionseatfixer (2014-01-22)

Just checked post and it looks like its been removed?
    Last edited by Bulldog5278; 2014-01-22 at 01:28 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

Nsomnia34 (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    My set up tonight! 😘

Hey DK awesome Widget again have you released this already? If so where can I download it? Also could you share the Wallpaper your using?

TIA

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

daddykool (2014-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by HOTRODLED View Post
    Should be installed with the theme if you installed iwidget bro
    Ok, so I guess I just have to open iwidget to get to it...

Quote Originally Posted by ejectionseatfixer View Post
    Ok, so I guess I just have to open iwidget to get to it...
    If you have the iwidget app installed you should just have to touch and hold a blank spot on your screen and then select it from the drop down menu
    Last edited by HOTRODLED; 2014-01-22 at 01:43 AM. Reason: more info sorry

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HOTRODLED For This Useful Post:

ejectionseatfixer (2014-01-22)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    Guys can anyone help me with this....my weather would work as soon as I setup up my widget but stops works after I reset my phone,
    Anyone else having problems with the weather widget not working after reseting phone??
    .....I learned to GIVE not because I have many, but because I know how it feels to literally have NOTHING.....

We'll can't save tjem via safari to my 5s so google drive doesn't really help if you can post other links to those walls much appreciated

Anyone else having problems with the weather widget not working after reseting phone??
    Having more problems not being able to move icons after putting widget in. Lol.

Quick question. We'll maybe 2

Can we get a post of all walls? I mean bought this and didn't come with any walls. Also the nice walls are on google drive and can't save on iPhone 5s

2 where this lockscreen this at? I can't find it but saw some screens of it. And we'll looks sweet and we'll june made it so yeah
    Last edited by Itzhiss; 2014-01-22 at 02:05 AM.

What iWidget is that and can you share?? TIA
    Its a widget by Tody00 from dbar…will have to ask for permission before sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Cheers, is it in one of his iwidget packs?
    Cannot remember but am thinking it might be or he shared it on his twitter. But check out his
    widget packs as they are very good.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Its a widget by Tody00 from dbar…will have to ask for permission before sharing.

Cannot remember but am thinking it might be or he shared it on his twitter. But check out his
    widget packs as they are very good.
    I'm a member to dbar... It's not updated for ios 7 is it??

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Itzhiss View Post
    We'll can't save tjem via safari to my 5s so google drive doesn't really help if you can post other links to those walls much appreciated

Having more problems not being able to move icons after putting widget in. Lol.

Quick question. We'll maybe 2

Can we get a post of all walls? I mean bought this and didn't come with any walls. Also the nice walls are on google drive and can't save on iPhone 5s

2 where this lockscreen this at? I can't find it but saw some screens of it. And we'll looks sweet and we'll june made it so yeah
    Install Iwidget
    Tap an empty space on the home screen
    and Iwidget will pop up
    you should find what you looking for

It seems to me the more tweaks that you have running the more chance you will have a problem running some of the
    new themes or going into reboot mode. I have turned off or uninstalled a lot of the tweaks i could do without and everything seeems to be running now. Just a thought of what could be happening.

Install Iwidget
    Tap an empty space on the home screen
    and Iwidget will pop up
    you should find what you looking for
    I did. I know how to use I widget. But there's no option for I widget on lock screen? Or am I missing sometjinf ?ImageUploadedByModMyi1390354457.709376.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Itzhiss View Post
    I did. I know how to use I widget. But there's no option for I widget on lock screen? Or am I missing sometjinf ?ImageUploadedByModMyi1390354457.709376.jpg
    If thats a picture of your screen than you just select one of the nux widgets. Like nux widget right and left. Im not sure what you mean. The program is called IWidget.

What's tjis appiconmask I searched cydia nothing ?

Quote Originally Posted by HOTRODLED View Post
    If thats a picture of your screen than you just select one of the nux widgets. Like nux widget right and left. Im not sure what you mean. The program is called IWidget.
    Looking for the lockscreen widget.

I'm a member to dbar... It's not updated for ios 7 is it??
    Not sure if its updated as am still on iOS6. PM Tody00 and ask but i think it should work on iOS7 as iwidgets are working.
    Sorry can't help any further.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DaRock For This Useful Post:

Nsomnia34 (2014-01-22)

Page 39 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast