Page 270 of 287 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 5737

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

[QUOTE=EdiTz;7088052]
    Quote Originally Posted by iiisahdhddsds View Post
    Hey Chris. Someone did a bad hack cut and paste job with your icons over on elite 7 thread. I was not responsible for this and did not provide the overlay.

Attachment 669613

The cut and paste job with was me
    I asked you 3 times for your overlay with no reply
    And them badges are also what i edit because it's the nux phone button that edited to be a badge

So any problems speak to me as it's me?

Thief never that.i do a lot for people on this thread and only asked one thing that you wouldn't share..

Rant over ��
    Sr EdiTz,this is my fault, I've used it without asking you.forgive me,pls

[QUOTE=iiisahdhddsds;7088084]
    Quote Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post

Well it's nice to know you like you like to steal peoples work. You are so ignorant. The reason I didn't share an overlay was because there was none. I placed the silver ring around each icon one at a time. There was no overlay because it wouldn't work on all of Chris beautiful icons. Just because someone doesn't want to share doesn't give you the right to do what you did. And to make it worse you cut and pasted the WHOLE icon. Not just the silver part. And on top of that you did a horrible job. If your gonna represent someone else's work at least do it right.
    Chris attached public #1,

I'm so ignorant? Why didn't you have the balls just to say no you didn't want to share it or explain your edit also if I was ignorant i would of not replied in the first place to your post.

what you dont know is that i edited it on my photoshop app on my phone you tit 👍 say steal if you like you mistaking me for someone who gives a **** about peoples opinions.

I'm here to help others and create for non creators! what are you here for? To act like a spoiled kid you don't wanna share anything

[QUOTE=minhtiez;7088091][QUOTE=EdiTz;7088052]

Chris attached public #1,
    Why forgive me?? It was posted on here for people to use.Never apologise
    Last edited by EdiTz; 2014-05-28 at 06:50 PM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

azaleea (2014-05-28), dannyk1984 (2014-05-28), minhtiez (2014-05-28)

[QUOTE=EdiTz;7088098]I'm so ignorant? Why didn't you have the balls just to say no you didn't want to share it or explain your edit also if I was ignorant i would of not replied in the first place to your post.

what you dont know is that i edited it on my photoshop app on my phone you tit �� say steal if you like you mistaking me for someone who gives a **** about peoples opinions.

I'm here to help others and create for non creators! what are you here for? To act like a spoiled kid you don't wanna share anything

[QUOTE=minhtiez;7088091]

Tks u very much !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to minhtiez For This Useful Post:

EdiTz (2014-05-28)

[QUOTE=EdiTz;7088098]I'm so ignorant? Why didn't you have the balls just to say no you didn't want to share it or explain your edit also if I was ignorant i would of not replied in the first place to your post.

what you dont know is that i edited it on my photoshop app on my phone you tit �� say steal if you like you mistaking me for someone who gives a **** about peoples opinions.

[QUOTE=minhtiez;7088091]

Whether I decide to share or not share is my business. That's like if u asked to use your car you say know and I take it anyways. Whether you didn't on your phone or not. It still looks like crap. And the reason I never reply to you is because the way you ask is rude. I'll be sure to do a hack job of your work and make sure I give no mention of your name. And just to let you know I was gonna release an overlay as I was finishing more custom icons to go with the theme. Good job bro.

You just told me your business your going to share one,
    Rob my stuff but it's all **** ant it? So why dont mention me saying it was ****?
    Also how can you rob from Dropbox when i post a link to share it? You really need to think stuff through
    All the best ����

Listen guys. I could care less about using overlays and what not what bothers me is to see Chris whole icon as an overlay for another theme. That's just disrespectful to Chris and the creator of elite 7. Anyone can understand that. If you want to use it personally fine don't go posting it on other threads. Not trying to be disrepectful but your attacking me with malice like I personally offended you. I'm constantly sharing stuff. Just look up my posts.
    But when I do share I make sure it's complete looks good and represents the original creators work.

You just told me your business your going to share one,
    Rob my stuff but it's all **** ant it? So why dont mention me saying it was ****?
    Also how can you rob from Dropbox when i post a link to share it? You really need to think stuff through
    All the best ����
    How come Chris made his own silver overlay but you couldn't. I love Chris work even thanked him for his new stuff. But you just copy and paste someone else's stuff out of anger. Nice work bro. At the end of the day your stuff still sucks and mine looks wayyyy better than yours. I'm trying to be cool about stuff but keep it up and I'll bring up this issue with modmyi modders and see what they have to say.

Last thing. Please notice that when I made notice of someone doIng a hack job of nux. I made no mention of the silver overlay. I said someone did a hack job of BLACK NUX THEME!!!!
    Last edited by iiisahdhddsds; 2014-05-28 at 07:32 PM.

Listen guys. I could care less about using overlays and what not what bothers me is to see Chris whole icon as an overlay for another theme. That's just disrespectful to Chris and the creator of elite 7. Anyone can understand that. If you want to use it personally fine don't go posting it on other threads. Not trying to be disrepectful but your attacking me with malice like I personally offended you. I'm constantly sharing stuff. Just look up my posts.
    But when I do share I make sure it's complete looks good and represents the original creators work.

How come Chris made his own silver overlay but you couldn't. I love Chris work even thanked him for his new stuff. But you just copy and paste someone else's stuff out of anger. Nice work bro. At the end of the day your stuff still sucks and mine looks wayyyy better than yours. I'm trying to be cool about stuff but keep it up and I'll bring up this issue with modmyi modders and see what they have to say.
    I cut and paste everything 😂
    Now threating me with people get a grip will you 😂
    Ok your better then me 👍 saying that just proves how silly you really are.no one is the best or worst design is in the eye of the beholder.so basically your saying that your better then people with no photoshop skills then?
    What makes it so worth me doing what i do is people like you
    You make me laugh 👍

I cut and paste everything ��
    Now threating me with people get a grip will you ��
    Ok your better then me �� saying that just proves how silly you really are.no one is the best or worst design is in the eye of the beholder.so basically your saying that your better then people with no photoshop skills then?
    What makes it so worth me doing what i do is people like you
    You make me laugh ��
    I'm no thief though. Thanks Chris for your work. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. I was just defending your work.

Default nux by ChrisGraphiX
    Please both! Forget all and stop fighting here! I know you do your best for nux and i'm really happy for that! Thank you guys for your work
    I don't share the work of others if it's not approuved! That is why i've make my own overlay in the same style and also because it's a demand on twitter!
    I'm happy to share that cause i think they are lovely ^^
    And pretty for other reasons but this is a more individual thing ^^
    Thank you! 😉

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

CD5000 (2014-05-29), iiisahdhddsds (2014-05-28), Mary48336 (2014-05-29), minhtiez (2014-05-29), SHARON1O (2014-05-28)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    LS CircleWidget
    Script - Schnedi

https://www.mediafire.com/?239rf35pfc2lmjy
    I really like the the simplicity of the lockscreen but haven't been able to figure out how to change the wallpaper- just shows up as a solid black background (I'd really like yours). I have searched, I believe, thoroughly in all the files and folders of the theme and can't find any lock background to play with. Also, tried using Apple's wallpaper settings but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm using an IP5, still running iOS 6.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#nux Overlay
    Gold / Chrome / Glass / Pink / Red
    With awesome foldericons by my ❤️ @CorrinaTweets

Submitted to @mmirepo
    Wait a little time, pending approval
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 2014-05-29 at 05:36 AM.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-09-17), bianh8793 (2014-05-29), CD5000 (2014-05-29), dannyk1984 (2014-05-29), dapes (2014-05-29), marco29 (2014-05-29), Mary48336 (2014-05-29), minhtiez (2014-05-29), SHARON1O (2014-05-29)

[QUOTE=jma1;7088321]I really like the the simplicity of the lockscreen but haven't been able to figure out how to change the wallpaper- just shows up as a solid black background (I'd really like yours). I have searched, I believe, thoroughly in all the files and folders of the theme and can't find any lock background to play with. Also, tried using Apple's wallpaper settings but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm using an IP5, still running iOS 6.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QlUOTE]

image.jpgHere is a link to the fix your after.i have changed the codes and format so now it is a iwidget.you can set it as your lockscreen through lock html 3.the wallpaper wasn't within the link shown but now its a iwidget you can have what ever background you want

Thanks danny for testing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4otum885f3...get%20Edit.zip

Hope this helped
    Last edited by EdiTz; 2014-05-29 at 04:28 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-09-17), ChrisGraphiX (2014-05-29), jma1 (2014-05-29), Mary48336 (2014-05-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

[QUOTE=EdiTz;7088454]
    Quote Originally Posted by jma1 View Post
    I really like the the simplicity of the lockscreen but haven't been able to figure out how to change the wallpaper- just shows up as a solid black background (I'd really like yours). I have searched, I believe, thoroughly in all the files and folders of the theme and can't find any lock background to play with. Also, tried using Apple's wallpaper settings but that doesn't seem to work either. I'm using an IP5, still running iOS 6.1.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.[/QlUOTE]

Here is a link to the fix your after.i have changed the codes and format so now it is a iwidget.you can set it as your lockscreen through lock html 3.the wallpaper wasn't within the link shown but now its a iwidget you can have what ever background you want

Thanks danny for testing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4otum885f3...get%20Edit.zip

Hope this helped
    Your welcome bro nice work AGAIN!!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

EdiTz (2014-05-29), jma1 (2014-05-29)

Nux iconOmatic Overlay
    Validated on @modmyi

Just few hours and this is on you iPhone

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-09-17), bianh8793 (2014-05-30), dannyk1984 (2014-05-30), dapes (2014-05-29), dwizurd (2014-05-30), Fattone66 (2014-05-29), JoeGee278 (2014-05-29), marco29 (2014-05-29), Mary48336 (2014-05-29), minhtiez (2014-05-29), rjr1124 (2014-05-29), SHARON1O (2014-05-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mossdef's Avatar
    Thanks

Default nux by ChrisGraphiX
    new orvelay out nice look thanks Chris

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mossdef For This Useful Post:

ChrisGraphiX (2014-05-29)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't track it down. How can I get my clock and messages icons to overlay? They stay the way they were.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,045 Times in 1,208 Posts

Beautiful overlays! However.... (Cough) on my ipad I needed to adjust the file names. For the most part I think it'll work, tho the masks are off. Can you help me out please? I'm still learning all this as I go, and have not played much with masks....

Thank you!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401384253.030801.jpg

Never mind, I was able to create a mask with the proper dimensions and size for my ipad. Thank you again for these, they are allot of fun
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ravenleigh; 2014-05-29 at 08:48 PM. Reason: fixed
    Reckoning - Triptych - Brass Tacks
    White Night and Syren

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravenleigh For This Useful Post:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

ChrisGraphiX (2014-05-29), Mary48336 (2014-05-30), SHARON1O (2014-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by 24more View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't track it down. How can I get my clock and messages icons to overlay? They stay the way they were.
    Some icons have to be individual themed with the iconomatic separately.
    I think there's a easier fix if they add a icon mask in to the iconomatic it should work on all without having to theme them icons individually i will look into it and get back to you

30. The Following User Says Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

Update 1.1 sent to mmi!

Sorry i've make a mistake in one overlay

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-05-30)

Page 270 of 287 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... LastLast