Page 220 of 287 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 5737

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #4381
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    I had problem with paypal icon this morning..

    This is the problem….. New Name of icon…

    New Name:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Old Name:
    desktop_icon
    [email protected]
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06)

  3. #4382
    Thanks chris,awesome new clock widget and matching perfectly with the round icons.


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), dannyk1984 (2014-03-06), Fattone66 (2014-03-06), SHARON1O (2014-03-06), velkus (2014-03-06)

  5. #4383
    does nobody have the problem with Winterboard ?
    Fresh iphone 5s, IOS 7.0.6
    JB
    Winterboard install, via Settings -> failed to get depencies
    in this state, i can download nux and it shows up under Winterboard, but doesnt work if selected.

    If i reload the depencies and add them, that Winterboard is also working under the Settings (from iPhone)
    then, nux isnt showing in winterboard, only the Icons and some stuff.

    nobody have this issue ?
    any ideas what to do ? cause ive wiped the phone 3 or 4 times, always the same......

  6. #4384
    Just do a DFU then fresh restore again, and make sure you jailbreak with the latest evasion 1.0.7. Shouldn't have any problem

  7. #4385
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    Thanks chris,awesome new clock widget and matching perfectly with the round icons.

    I don't had update… How to get this?
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  8. #4386
    it's in cydia bud. nux Weather Clock iwidget and blacknux Weather Clock

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-03-06), ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), velkus (2014-03-06)

  10. #4387

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), SHARON1O (2014-03-06), velkus (2014-03-06)

  12. #4388
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    it's in cydia bud. nux Weather Clock iwidget and blacknux Weather Clock

    Thank you for this!! And new round effect??

    Last edited by velkus; 2014-03-06 at 09:28 AM.
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), Jaybell4444 (2014-03-06)

  14. #4389
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    • IntelliscreenX
    • Message+
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -intelliscreen.png   -messageplus.png   -messageplus-w-.png   -intelliscreen-w-.png  
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), dannyk1984 (2014-03-06), SHARON1O (2014-03-06)

  16. #4390
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    please use that font?? thanks
    Yes! This is "Caviar Dreams"

    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    I had problem with paypal icon this morning..

    This is the problem….. New Name of icon…

    New Name:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

    Old Name:
    desktop_icon
    [email protected]
    Thanks! I'll see that on next update!
    Now paypal have all icons on all size ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    Thanks chris,awesome new clock widget and matching perfectly with the round icons.

    Happy you like it! Round effect and 3D round is beauty with it for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Sectomy View Post
    does nobody have the problem with Winterboard ?
    Fresh iphone 5s, IOS 7.0.6
    JB
    Winterboard install, via Settings -> failed to get depencies
    in this state, i can download nux and it shows up under Winterboard, but doesnt work if selected.

    If i reload the depencies and add them, that Winterboard is also working under the Settings (from iPhone)
    then, nux isnt showing in winterboard, only the Icons and some stuff.

    nobody have this issue ?
    any ideas what to do ? cause ive wiped the phone 3 or 4 times, always the same......
    Wow You say only the icons....???
    Hey dude! This theme need other tweak for works fine! Iconomatic / foldericons / groovylock / iwidget...
    Your problem is here i think!

    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    Thank you for this!! And new round effect??

    I'm a little busy these days! No worrie, i think about it!
    Round effect/ bootlogo ...
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 2014-03-06 at 10:46 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (2014-03-06), velkus (2014-03-06)

  18. #4391
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Oh it's not ready the effect round..?

    I see kai312 screenshot.. Ok my friend we waiting…
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  19. #4392
    Hey guys I'm chasing a bit of help again I'm trying to resize the little black smiling weather icon so that it fills the circle of the DK1 widget. I've got the diameter right but only half the height. I really am clueless when it comes to css and html codes. Way out of my league.What needs to happen to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    -small-widget.png

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to hunta32 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06)

  21. #4393
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    • IntelliscreenX
    • Message+
    Just what i needed this is it ImageUploadedByModMyi1394103030.196142.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1394103037.794606.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1394103045.527165.jpg

    Thanks velkus great work

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06), velkus (2014-03-06)

  23. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Hey guys I'm chasing a bit of help again I'm trying to resize the little black smiling weather icon so that it fills the circle of the DK1 widget. I've got the diameter right but only half the height. I really am clueless when it comes to css and html codes. Way out of my league.What needs to happen to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    -small-widget.png
    Size are 300x300 px

  24. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Size are 300x300 px
    Thanks mate. But what exactly do i change to that? I really know very very little about coding mate. I'm just randomly changing things trying to make it work lol.
    This is the widget I'm trying to change the size to work with the DK1 widget.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nqbw5tej2...yWidget%20.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by velkus View Post
    Thank you for this!! And new round effect??

    Hey mate nice wall. Would you mind sharing. I Love all the red and black stuff

  25. #4396
    Anyone have or could make a blacknux wechat icon??? THankx

  26. #4397
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    Thanks chris,awesome new clock widget and matching perfectly with the round icons.

    Really nice kai, can you make the in white, thanks budd

    Anyone know whats the layout for the clock widget
    Last edited by T76; 2014-03-06 at 01:39 PM.

  27. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by kai312 View Post
    Thanks chris,awesome new clock widget and matching perfectly with the round icons.

    Awesome Kai could you share that wall and one in white please?😉

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-03-06)

  29. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post



    Wow You say only the icons....???
    Hey dude! This theme need other tweak for works fine! Iconomatic / foldericons / groovylock / iwidget...
    Your problem is here i think!
    if the depencies are installed, i didnt see the main theme to activate it..... (nux-users isnt available)

    if i didnt install the depencies, nux-users is in winterboard available.... but it is correct that winterboard told me that it cant load the preferences (under: Settings -> Winterboard) ?

  30. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by hunta32 View Post
    Thanks mate. But what exactly do i change to that? I really know very very little about coding mate. I'm just randomly changing things trying to make it work lol.
    This is the widget I'm trying to change the size to work with the DK1 widget.


    Hey mate nice wall. Would you mind sharing. I Love all the red and black stuff
    This night i'll try to make your icons and send you the link

    And just a question? Your name is Matthew?

Page 220 of 287 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •