Page 121 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5737

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: nux by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    hey guys Im still having problems with the RIGHT iWidget showing the weather. Everytime I start my phone it says WAIT DUDE!. I have installed newest Options.plist also

    Where the weather wont show on the right hand iWidget

    I went into: /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/nux-widget-right
    and got this:

    What do I need to edit in there for it to show/work?
    Thank you
    to test, just put back the original options.plist .. if the widget start working... thats mean is something wrong on your new options.plist

    a small mistake won't show the weather or crash your phone

    double check every line if you didn't forget any / < >

    also be caurefull when you edit.. just make sure you edit inside the string if you want to make your options has defaut

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  3. #2402
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    hey guys Im still having problems with the RIGHT iWidget showing the weather. Everytime I start my phone it says WAIT DUDE!. I have installed newest Options.plist also


    Where the weather wont show on the right hand iWidget

    I went into: /var/mobile/Library/iWidgets/nux-widget-right
    and got this:

    What do I need to edit in there for it to show/work?
    Thank you
    you have widget weather tweak,right?

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  5. #2403
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    to test, just put back the original options.plist .. if the widget start working... thats mean is something wrong on your new options.plist

    a small mistake won't show the weather or crash your phone

    double check every line if you didn't forget any / < >

    also be caurefull when you edit.. just make sure you edit inside the string if you want to make your options has defaut
    With old and new options.plist the weather wont show. Unless I reboot about 6 times

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    you have widget weather tweak,right?
    whats that?

  6. #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    you have widget weather tweak,right?
    that might be his 1st problem not having the tweak 😂😂 lool

    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    With old and new options.plist the weather wont show. Unless I reboot about 6 times



    whats that?
    like meth said, you need the tweak from cydia "widget weather" and put your woeid and also put the switch ON for mylocation respring & it should work
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 2014-02-01 at 12:54 PM.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01), It's Mi (2014-02-03)

  8. #2405
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    With old and new options.plist the weather wont show. Unless I reboot about 6 times



    whats that?
    that tweak is very much needed for weather widgets to work....before eather widgets were using mylocation app
    on io6 now it is weather widget in cydia,instal that and configure in settings and visit this threat for more info

    http://modmyi.com/forums/file-mods/8...t-weather.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    that might be his 1st problem not having the tweak ���� lool



    like meth said, you need the tweak from cydia "widget weather" and put your woeid and also put the switch ON for mylocation respring & it should work
    i saw a lot of ppl conplaining about witgets do not work

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  10. #2406
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    that might be his 1st problem not having the tweak ���� lool



    like meth said, you need the tweak from cydia "widget weather" and put your woeid and also put the switch ON for mylocation respring & it should work
    is the woeid the yahoo ID ? of the location?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to eddywatson For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-01)

  12. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    is the woeid the yahoo ID ? of the location?
    yes thats right

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  14. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    is the woeid the yahoo ID ? of the location?
    you can use GPS too,without woeid...just read a little on that thread

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  16. #2409
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    yes thats right
    Okay all done, Thanks for the help guys. I installed and set the woeid and turned on My Location. Resprung and the weather now shows in the right widget

    Cheers guys

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eddywatson For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-01), Bacardi85 (2014-02-01)

  18. #2410
    Theme Modder Sital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,495
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    com.filippobiga.springtomize3 >>>>>[email protected]

    Attachment 654516 .



    not working
    The correct bundle name is: com.filippobiga.springtomize3-app

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-01), Bacardi85 (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01), velkus (2014-02-01)

  20. #2411
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    Okay all done, Thanks for the help guys. I installed and set the woeid and turned on My Location. Resprung and the weather now shows in the right widget

    Cheers guys
    no problem bro,just you shoud know you just have to ask
    that tweak works for all weather iwidgets and LS with weather it is an ultimate tweak

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01)

  22. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    If this will not work you can try LockHTML3 (but this cost a buck within CydiaStore). Maybe an User with 5S who had already bought this tweak can check this.

    You need to copy the nux LS thewaytozion lock screen data from
    groovy lock folder: var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock
    into
    the Lockhtml folder: var/mobile/Library/LockHTML
    (you also have an option to run groovylock LS within LockHTML3 ... so the movement is not essentially required, but if you uninstall groovy lock it makes no sense to have the old files on your device)

    The good stuff is ... touch effects are working with lockhtml3 - just tested it on my 4S ... personally I switched (TODAY ) to lockHTML3 ... good tweak!

    Hmmm, I'm using an iphone 5, and groovylock crashes my iphone... I've disabled it now
    I've tried turning off all animation and the hold LS in memory thing. I haven't tried lockHTML3 yet though, dont' want to purchase it if it doesn't work...

  23. #2413
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
    Hmmm, I'm using an iphone 5, and groovylock crashes my iphone... I've disabled it now
    I've tried turning off all animation and the hold LS in memory thing. I haven't tried lockHTML3 yet though, dont' want to purchase it if it doesn't work...
    5 or 5S ???


    Do not purchase it yet. Someone who is using it already may test the nux Ls with lockhtml3 and iPhone 5

  24. #2414
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    5 or 5S ???


    Do not purchase it yet. Someone who is using it already may test the nux Ls with lockhtml3 and iPhone 5
    I'm using the iphone 5, not 5s

  25. #2415
    Hi!

    How can I get the nux LS thewaytozion get started?

    I didn't find it on my phone after installing this.

    Thanks!!

  26. #2416
    For users of nux i create a Bucket here with some icons i see on this thread.

    Special Thanks to Sharon/Eddy/Mathiews

    ChrisGraphiX-nux's's Library | Photobucket

  27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-01), daddykool (2014-02-01), DaRock (2014-02-01), eddywatson (2014-02-01), ElGerto (2014-02-01), It's Mi (2014-02-03), Karoonchai (2014-02-02), Korazu (2014-02-01), Mr.Coffee (2014-02-02), s22lane (2014-02-06), Sital (2014-02-01), velkus (2014-02-01)

  28. #2417
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGerto View Post
    Hi!

    How can I get the nux LS thewaytozion get started?

    I didn't find it on my phone after installing this.

    Thanks!!
    more info please...groovylock installed?if so,have you looked in setting?
    Last edited by #m37h{; 2014-02-01 at 02:03 PM.

  29. #2418
    iPhoneaholic eddywatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Stockton on tees, England
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 324 Times in 126 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    For users of nux i create a Bucket here with some icons i see on this thread.

    Special Thanks to Sharon/Eddy/Mathiews

    ChrisGraphiX-nux's's Library | Photobucket
    niceeee!!! I was going to ask if there could be a gallery made with icons submitted
    nice work

  30. #2419
    Quote Originally Posted by eddywatson View Post
    niceeee!!! I was going to ask if there could be a gallery made with icons submitted
    nice work
    I post this link on first page of topic!!
    I think this is better to search

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-02-01), Korazu (2014-02-01)

  32. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    5 or 5S ???


    Do not purchase it yet. Someone who is using it already may test the nux Ls with lockhtml3 and iPhone 5
    Ok sorry for the late response. Had to get some sleep. The hold ls in groovy lock options has been shutoff. I turned on animations again last night and crashed again with the night/moon/frost effect. I will try what you suggested with Lockhtml3 and get back to you 👊

Page 121 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •