Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Era

updates are live

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

jm26200 (2015-10-22), Pibe77 (2015-10-22), schalker44 (2015-10-26)

Hey cocco - for the custom folders - how to I get rid of the thumbnails so I can see the folder icon?

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Hey cocco - for the custom folders - how to I get rid of the thumbnails so I can see the folder icon?
    install the tweak invisiblefolders and let on settings/invisiblefolders the option hide grid on the rest set them off

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

kaatisu84 (2015-10-22)

Awesome works a treat. Sometimes though the icons of the folders mix up and show different, e.g. Games icon shows on Online folder. Is this an anenome bug? Any work around?

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Awesome works a treat. Sometimes though the icons of the folders mix up and show different, e.g. Games icon shows on Online folder. Is this an anenome bug? Any work around?
    Yes anemone bug the only way is to respring and they fix but not forever lol this is what it is for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

kaatisu84 (2015-10-22)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Yes anemone bug the only way is to respring and they fix but not forever lol this is what it is for now

Cheers!

Hi love this theme, are icon requests still being taken? I need icons for
    DisneyMovies
    Infuse
    My Movies
    Samsung Smart Camera
    SplashID
    YouTube Kids

Thanks for any help. And are the custom folders working on iOS 9? Cuz I can't get them to theme. Also I'm on 6S+
    Last edited by laz305; 2015-10-26 at 06:21 PM.

Yes i can make them no problem just that you need to look on Arc,Aragon or Cappuccino to see how i deal with requests also will take some time to do them but they will be made also the folders you need to install anemone instead of winterboard as i submit the Era AnemFolderIcons that theme folders with anemone for now is the only tweak that theme folders also readthe description on my packages

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-10-26)

Is this theme compatible with iPhone 6S running 9.0.2?

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Is this theme compatible with iPhone 6S running 9.0.2?
    Yes bro it is still have to add more ui but works great i update it days ago

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-10-27)

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Yes bro it is still have to add more ui but works great i update it days ago

Awesome! Been not jailbroken for a while and need my standard Cocco theme! Era looks like it's gonna be the one

Sorry to be a pain, but when I search for Era I get loads of stuff. Which one do I install for iPhone 6S (not plus) running 9.0.2. What's the exact name please?
    I'm gonna try Anemone too as its supposed to be better than Winterboard. What do you think?

Sorry to be a pain, but when I search for Era I get loads of stuff. Which one do I install for iPhone 6S (not plus) running 9.0.2. What's the exact name please?
    I'm gonna try Anemone too as its supposed to be better than Winterboard. What do you think?
    Yes i use anemone and works great you need Era icons ios7/8 i update same packages that worked on ios7/8 also you need Era ui ios8 not ios7 and see that are badges and Era ANEMFolderIcons to but read the description on the folders to see how to make them to theme

What's the protocol with regards to icon requests? What do I need to provide?
    I know how busy you are and I only have a couple I would like, but I would like to know how you like these requests and how can I make it easy for you? Would you need the info.plist for the app?

What's the protocol with regards to icon requests? What do I need to provide?
    I know how busy you are and I only have a couple I would like, but I would like to know how you like these requests and how can I make it easy for you? Would you need the info.plist for the app?
    Nope same as before but to know better go on Cappuccino Break or Aragon thread and see there on the first post

Hi.

Amazing Theme u created here!!! Im impressed!!

Im using Anemone On my iPhone 5s, ios 9.02. IŽd like to use the shadow and the frame overlay, but dont works in Anemone. And when i wanna install iconOmatic, cydia wanna deinstall the themes + Anemone....

Is there any solution?

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Icey82 View Post
    Hi.

Amazing Theme u created here!!! Im impressed!!

Im using Anemone On my iPhone 5s, ios 9.02. IŽd like to use the shadow and the frame overlay, but dont works in Anemone. And when i wanna install iconOmatic, cydia wanna deinstall the themes + Anemone....

Is there any solution?

Greetings
    Thank you very much well for now that overlay is not working on anemone i will set it on the next update it will be an solution if you add inside Era icono overlay and folder called AnemoneEffects and inside copy the overlay an shadow from Iconomatic folder and add @2x at the end then reapring and will work

Thanks for the quick reply I will give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Icey82 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply I will give it a try.
    Your welcome let me know if you manage with

I don't know why my numbers always slide off of the badges. Is there anything I can do to center them?

Last edited by dollface54; 2015-10-28 at 02:05 AM.
    iPhone 6 on 8.4

Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast