Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

  1. #1801
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Ok the following walls are in i5 etc are the following why u leave them out Attachment 695905Attachment 695906do u remember them now. Lol they are from Era iPhone 5 walls.
    Well not sure my be because is an pain set them for i6+ lol

  2. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Well not sure my be because is an pain set them for i6+ lol
    Oh u remember them Beauty then lol. Ok can u just post this wall please -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423776290.673308.jpg as really like this wall and wood b good to see this design but different colour for Arc.

  3. #1803
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Oh u remember them Beauty then lol. Ok can u just post this wall please -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423776290.673308.jpg as really like this wall and wood b good to see this design but different colour for Arc.
    Bro that image on moddle is just an image i found it on google i just placd it there so that is the only color that have and as you see i am working on Arc now

  4. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    Bro that image on moddle is just an image i found it on google i just placd it there so that is the only color that have and as you see i am working on Arc now
    Well do u still have the wall?! If so post it please or can u tell me were I go in iFile to find the wallpaper so I can grab it and send it to i6+ lol I really like that wall.

  5. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Well do u still have the wall?! If so post it please or can u tell me were I go in iFile to find the wallpaper so I can grab it and send it to i6+ lol I really like that wall.
    You can find it on library-wallpaper-iphone there are the walls

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-02-12)

  7. #1806
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    You can find it on library-wallpaper-iphone there are the walls
    Thank you bro. Check it out. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1423777911.851172.jpg

  8. #1807
    Default Era
    If possible could you do an era icon 120x120 for iPhone with a nice butter fly on it? Be most grateful if you could thanks.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424797535.504083.jpg

  9. #1808
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    If possible could you do an era icon 120x120 for iPhone with a nice butter fly on it? Be most grateful if you could thanks.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1424797535.504083.jpg
    will see bro as right now i am full of requests for Arc

  10. #1809
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    will see bro as right now i am full of requests for Arc
    Yea it's not a thing I desperately need thanks anyway.

  11. #1810
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Yea it's not a thing I desperately need thanks anyway.
    here some Butterfly icons chose what you like

    -butterfly1.png -butterfly2.png -butterfly3.png

    -butterfly1.png -butterfly2.png -butterfly3.png

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2015-03-04), MrDLewis321 (2015-03-04)

  13. #1811
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 164 Times in 54 Posts

    bonjour , serait il possible d'avoir un icone tomtom flat white s'il vous plait ?

    hello, is it possible to have a tomtom flat white icon please?

  14. #1812
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    bonjour , serait il possible d'avoir un icone tomtom flat white s'il vous plait ?

    hello, is it possible to have a tomtom flat white icon please?
    Ok will see as i think i have make tomtom for white set to

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    shadowtaz (2015-03-07)

  16. #1813
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 164 Times in 54 Posts

    I do not find

  17. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    I do not find
    because the tomtom folder has other name let me see what it is and i let you know

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    shadowtaz (2015-03-07)

  19. #1815
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    I do not find
    the folder name if Europa.app this is for tomtom europe and the icons are the same but not sure what iphone do you have

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    shadowtaz (2015-03-07)

  21. #1816
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadowtaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 164 Times in 54 Posts

    find, thank you

  22. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtaz View Post
    find, thank you
    your welcome

  23. #1818
    New updates for Era coming soon what brings this new updates:ios9 compatibility,anemone compatibility l,icons fix,redesigned ui and i also add more ui that you will see when the updates will be live









    Icleaner theme:






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    kaatisu84 (2015-10-21), laz305 (2015-10-26), markotak (2015-10-29), Mary48336 (2015-10-21), mike42 (2015-10-21), NewD (2015-10-21), oldskoolsk8r (2015-10-21), Pibe77 (2015-10-21), rameezkhaliq (2015-10-21), schalker44 (2015-10-27), Ukkonen (2015-10-21)

  25. #1819
    This is great news - was always my favourite theme. Anenome compatibility! Awesome! However anyone notice that custom boot logos are not working on 9.0.2?

  26. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    This is great news - was always my favourite theme. Anenome compatibility! Awesome! However anyone notice that custom boot logos are not working on 9.0.2?
    Well those i have no idea bro the respring logo do work


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •