Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

  1. #1541
    Default Notes app
    Hi Cocco

    Love the pink mod, thanks again for your time I just wanted to let you know the stock notes app is not themed pink.


    Thanks again

  2. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Hi Cocco

    Love the pink mod, thanks again for your time I just wanted to let you know the stock notes app is not themed pink.


    Thanks again
    thank you well i just check and the note is themed show me how did you set it on winterboard

  3. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    thank you well i just check and the note is themed show me how did you set it on winterboard
    You know me all to well
    Didn't have it set correctly
    It's working now
    Sorry Cocco

  4. #1544
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Still rockin this amazing theme by master designer Cocco!!! Love looking at my phone!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400086901.410896.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400086911.327783.jpg
    Thanks Cocco👍👌👊👏

  5. #1545
    Nice bro!!! And yonikkia you know that i am here to help on any douds you all have with Era and i am glad that now is working

  6. #1546
    Love the pink...it rocks
    But have a few apps that aren't themed they are
    eprint
    UDID
    PDF reader
    River Island
    Starbucks
    XE currency
    Gumtree
    BBC iplayer
    This is how I have set in winter board
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400096047.974443.jpg
    Thanks cocco

  7. #1547
    Facebook app got updated and now the icon is no longer themed! Is there any fix for this?

  8. #1548
    Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Facebook app got updated and now the icon is no longer themed! Is there any fix for this?
    And yahoo mail app had an update
    Could you also fix these app in the pink mod please Cocco
    Tia

  9. #1549
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Here are the new names for the Facebook app icons
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400150227.861717.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400150234.894484.jpg
    Just go into your theme folder and rename all the Facebook icons to what you see here in the pics

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    kaatisu84 (2014-05-15), Mary48336 (2014-05-15)

  11. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Here are the new names for the Facebook app icons
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400150227.861717.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400150234.894484.jpg
    Just go into your theme folder and rename all the Facebook icons to what you see here in the pics
    Yup, that worked, thanks! Needed to do a few resprings, but got there in the end!

  12. #1551
    all will be fix in the next update that i will make today

  13. #1552
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    Best way to get the icons to take effect instead of multiple resprings is after you make the changes in ifile you go into winterboard and deselect and reselect your theme and respring with winterboard and it works every time.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-05-16)

  15. #1553
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Best way to get the icons to take effect instead of multiple resprings is after you make the changes in ifile you go into winterboard and deselect and reselect your theme and respring with winterboard and it works every time.
    that is true but no need to make that as i submit now updates and will fix all that lol lucky you have an awesome themer here

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-05-16)

  17. #1554
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    1,896
    Thanked 1,970 Times in 725 Posts

    You are the best Cocco, but don't let it get to your head 😇!

  18. #1555
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    You are the best Cocco, but don't let it get to your head ��!
    ahaha neah just finish to submit the updates

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    oldskoolsk8r (2014-05-16)

  20. #1556

  21. #1557
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    nice setup James

    also the updates are live

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-17), Mary48336 (2014-05-17)

  23. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    nice setup James

    also the updates are live
    Great no flickr update still though 😱

  24. #1559
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Great no flickr update still though ��
    ok i will check that again shoot how many updates got this yahoo mail and flickr on an week is insane as was fine when i check it lol

  25. #1560
    Flickr fix next time please let me know when you have apps that update 10 times per week to can fix them as i told you before i don't use them sow i don't know when they get update or not.now flickr will be on the next update

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-17), Mary48336 (2014-05-16)

Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •