Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

  1. #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Mine changed several updates ago and has not changed bak as far as I can tell
    did you made the last update?

  2. #1522
    and here is the Pink mod for the laydies now the pink mod will have 2 sets of icons the framed and this flat sow i hope to can finish the flat first to can enjoy Era pink mod



    and thanks to Jato_BZ for taking his time to explain to me how Python works to can recompile the settings icons and there they are recompiled and working

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Jato_BZ (2014-05-09), littlelisa63 (2014-05-09), Mary48336 (2014-05-09)

  4. #1523
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    and here is the Pink mod for the laydies now the pink mod will have 2 sets of icons the framed and this flat sow i hope to can finish the flat first to can enjoy Era pink mod



    and thanks to Jato_BZ for taking his time to explain to me how Python works to can recompile the settings icons and there they are recompiled and working
    So looking forward to rocking the pink
    Brilliant work Cocco as usual

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-05-09)

  6. #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    did you made the last update?
    Yep indeed I did.

  7. #1525
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    So looking forward to rocking the pink
    Brilliant work Cocco as usual
    thank you very much my dear

    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Yep indeed I did.
    ok will check it as i know if the app was update again his change the folder name and not the icons but i will see and will be fix on the next update

  8. #1526
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,127
    Thanks
    9,432
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 2,543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    and here is the Pink mod for the laydies now the pink mod will have 2 sets of icons the framed and this flat sow i hope to can finish the flat first to can enjoy Era pink mod



    and thanks to Jato_BZ for taking his time to explain to me how Python works to can recompile the settings icons and there they are recompiled and working
    Very nice.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-05-09)

  10. #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Yep indeed I did.
    Flickr and FourSquare fix will be on the next update

  11. #1528
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    Very nice.
    Hey Karoonchai any new mode bro
    Last edited by 07bony; 2014-05-09 at 04:53 PM.

  12. #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    Hey Karoonchai any new mode bro
    he lost his jb to

  13. #1530
    Just wandering how long will it be before the pink hits cydia?
    Tia

  14. #1531
    Well if i finish the icons till tomorrow i will submit it then as i still have many icons to do but still working hard on it to finish as soon as i can

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-11), littlelisa63 (2014-05-10), mcooper (2014-05-11)

  16. #1532
    ok ladies here are the foldericons and i make an overlay with the frame from Era icons for those who want to use it with iconomatic also i did an pink CK now tell me if this CK you will like it or not






  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (2014-05-13), oldskoolsk8r (2014-05-14)

  18. #1533
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ok ladies here are the foldericons and i make an overlay with the frame from Era icons for those who want to use it with iconomatic also i did an pink CK now tell me if this CK you will like it or not





    Yes this wow

  19. #1534
    thank you

  20. #1535
    i have submit today updates on the Era icons sets also i have submit the Era pink icons.Era iconomatic frame,Era pink foldericons and Era pink CK.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-13), Mary48336 (2014-05-14)

  22. #1536
    here some more icons if someone use this apps:ESPN FC,Vine,CNET and bet365

    -bet365wrapper.png -bet365wrapper1.png

    -espn-fc.png -espn-fc1.png

    -icon-60-2x.png -cnet.png

    -vine.png -vine1.png

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (2014-05-25), James424 (2014-05-13)

  24. #1537
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i have submit today updates on the Era icons sets also i have submit the Era pink icons.Era iconomatic frame,Era pink foldericons and Era pink CK.
    Awesome news
    MOD DESIGNER

  25. #1538
    Quote Originally Posted by James424 View Post
    Awesome news
    thanks bro check your email bro i send you that psd you ask for

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-13)

  27. #1539
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    thanks bro check your email bro i send you that psd you ask for
    Thanks for the psd bro
    MOD DESIGNER

  28. #1540
    Era pink mod is live also the updates are to check them out

    here is the wall to use with the pink mod till i make more

    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-05-13 at 05:59 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-05-15)

Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •