Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Era

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    well that ls that you are using is the slideshow that is not working with gps only with cod works sow you can't do nothing on that metter and ether do i because i only mod it the cod is not mine
    I still am unable to find the location of the slideshow so that I can make personal changes. Do you know where I can find it in iFile?

Cocco thanks so much for all your hard work on this beautiful theme now that color keyboard is out is there a way to get it for 5s

Quote Originally Posted by Gman44 View Post
    Cocco thanks so much for all your hard work on this beautiful theme now that color keyboard is out is there a way to get it for 5s
    well bro you can add the i5 version that i made for ios6 on my i5 is working at least is ok not 100% but 80% is work sow try that only that you will need to download the ios6 version of Era even if you don't use it i will fix that soon as well

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    I still am unable to find the location of the slideshow so that I can make personal changes. Do you know where I can find it in iFile?
    go with ifile to var-mobile-Library-GroovyLock-Era LS slideshow and inside it you have an folder with walls now if you want to change them you need to keep the same names of those walls

Thanks I'll try that

ok let me check

downloading it now

ok boys and girls i will finish all your requests that i receive till today and i will stop making icons for now i hope you understand that i pend to much time making them and i need more things to do on Era when the times come i will make more i will let you know when till then i will stop making icons
    Good idea, have a break all your hard work is really great, and the theme is the best I've ever used for content and quality.
    Cheers Paul Compton

Is it, when did that come out, brill :-)

Thanks I'll try that
    ok then let me know if is working to know when i will add it for ios7

Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Good idea, have a break all your hard work is really great, and the theme is the best I've ever used for content and quality.
    Cheers Paul Compton
    Is it, when did that come out, brill :-)
    is not about having an break but i want to add more ui make more widgets as you sow on the iwidgets pack are more now all this takes time that i don't have because every week i receive more then 200 apps to make icons
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-03-11 at 05:08 PM.

Paul this are yours

-icon_57x57-2x.png -icon-2x.png -icon-2x.png

-dtg5_icon_finalprem_114px.png -icon-2x.png -expediaappicon57x57-2x.png

-icon-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

-icon-2x.png

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (2014-03-13)

Paul this are yours

-icon_57x57-2x.png -icon-2x.png -icon-2x.png

-dtg5_icon_finalprem_114px.png -icon-2x.png -expediaappicon57x57-2x.png

-icon-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

-icon-2x.png
    Most excellent many thanks they are so cool.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to paulcompton For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-11)

Most excellent many thanks they are so cool.
    thank you very much bro

Ok so tried keyboard on 5s like you said works in about 80% of apps not all but still looks way nicer than stock

Ok so tried keyboard on 5s like you said works in about 80% of apps not all but still looks way nicer than stock
    well on my i5 is the same din't have time to play with it to see on how many apps is working but i think ck need another update and the popups not working ether but like you sad is better then nothing

can7 your last icons

-icon-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-03-12 at 01:25 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

can7 (2014-03-12)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Great theme but I have 2 questions:

1. Has FolderIcons been updated again to work with 5S? I have the latest version that says it's ARM64 compatible but I'm still getting safe mode crashes when trying to change the icons.

2. The Era FolderIcons add-on in Cydia says the icons are NOT compatible with 5S. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, it really is a fantastic theme!

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    nice and glad you find me here bro

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Great theme but I have 2 questions:

1. Has FolderIcons been updated again to work with 5S? I have the latest version that says it's ARM64 compatible but I'm still getting safe mode crashes when trying to change the icons.

2. The Era FolderIcons add-on in Cydia says the icons are NOT compatible with 5S. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance, it really is a fantastic theme!
    well the tweak himself is not working as you sad send you on safe mode now i hope vertex will fix that soon.the problem is that many devs can't buy and i5s to can make their tweaks compatible for all sow all you have to do is to wait but i do have an solution for you guys with i5s only that i need a bit of time to figure how to make those folders transparen on 5s and then i will make you an iconOmatic to can add folders with shadow to as on my i5 is working
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-03-12 at 10:33 AM.

Oh themes are working on bitesms that would be great to get that skinned to ERA now 😀

Oh themes are working on bitesms that would be great to get that skinned to ERA now ��
    on what version because i don't use the betas they are to buggy for me i recently install 8.1 from the bigboss and they don't support themes yet

on what version because i don't use the betas they are to buggy for me i recently install 8.1 from the bigboss and they don't support themes yet
    Yea it was today's beta good news though.

thank you very much bro
    Will you again release an update? Or is it worth manually adding them?
    Last edited by paulcompton; 2014-03-12 at 11:42 AM.

Yea it was today's beta good news though.

Will you again release an update? Or is it worth manually adding them?
    if i finish today all the rest of the icons i will make updates as i add 100 more apps into Era sow worth the update about the bite themes you can check the ios6 version that i have on cydia see if is working and let me know you will have to install the ios6 of Era to because depends of it for now but you could give it a try

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-03-12), Mr.Coffee (2014-03-12)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394625447.410363.jpg
    Seems to be working on my ip5s at the mo
    But will there be an ios7 version of bitesms?
    Tia

Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394625447.410363.jpg
    Seems to be working on my ip5s at the mo
    But will there be an ios7 version of bitesms?
    Tia
    yes will be when the final bite will be on the bigboss repo

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast