Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Era

i have it installed

Quote Originally Posted by anneka234b View Post
    i have it installed
    ok now press on an icon like you want to delete one and you will see that on the folders it will show an gear like on settings press it and an menu will popup now there press on the left and chose blank background then go to the right and go tru the folders and select the right one do the same with each one of the folders that you have and then respring

I would like my folders to look like this. -image1.png

My folders look like this after following the instructions -image-3-.png

I would like my folders to look like this. -image1.png

My folders look like this after following the instructions -image-3-.png
    because you didn't set them right i told you on the left were backgrouds are select the transparent one then don't close the menu and go to right were say foregrounds and enter there go till down and you will see the folders that i make

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    because you didn't set them right i told you on the left were backgrouds are select the transparent one then don't close the menu and go to right were say foregrounds and enter there go till down and you will see the folders that i make
    Ohhhhh, I see them now. DUH!!!. Thank you for being patient with me.

Ohhhhh, I see them now. DUH!!!. Thank you for being patient with me.
    not a problem lol i am here for any questions or problems glad i could help you

All i need to know now is how to set my GPS on the lock screen so that it changes to each city I'm in. It does it on the SB widget. It is possible?

All i need to know now is how to set my GPS on the lock screen so that it changes to each city I'm in. It does it on the SB widget. It is possible?
    well that ls that you are using is the slideshow that is not working with gps only with cod works sow you can't do nothing on that metter and ether do i because i only mod it the cod is not mine

Name:  tomtom.png
Views: 381
Size:  16.0 KB

Can you make this for Era White, If it is already there I can not locate it. But my icon is not themed. And also could you tell me where to put it in Folders or Bundle

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    Name:  tomtom.png
Views: 381
Size:  16.0 KB

Can you make this for Era White, If it is already there I can not locate it. But my icon is not themed. And also could you tell me where to put it in Folders or Bundle

Thank you
    but i did an version of that for the white version
    -icon-2x.png

Okay I will check again, my icon not themed it could be the name

but i did an version of that for the white version
    -icon-2x.png

Okay I will check again, my icon not themed it could be the name
    did the tomtom update?

did the tomtom update?
    that tomtom i made for the tomtom europe what version of tomtom are u using?

No not recently

did the tomtom update?
    TomTom U.S.A

No not recently

No not recently

TomTom U.S.A
    for that is not working could you send me the folder of it and i will add in into Era

Maybe you missed me? How can I get the UI to match in iOS 7 on I5? I am showing it white but want it dark like you showed before? I have the UI enabled and above the theme in Winterboard.

This is what I see.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394500158.645299.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by inetjnky View Post
    Maybe you missed me? How can I get the UI to match in iOS 7 on I5? I am showing it white but want it dark like you showed before? I have the UI enabled and above the theme in Winterboard.

This is what I see.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394500158.645299.jpg
    is not about the ui bro you can install eclipse to make the settings in dark because i post yesterday an tweak UniTint that not make darker the settings only the top and bottom bars but eclipse make it darker or now with eclipse you can chose your color

I have the the folder you sent but now I'm not sure if it goes in Bundles or Folder

for that is not working could you send me the folder of it and i will add in into Era

I have the the folder you sent but now I'm not sure if it goes in Bundles or Folder
    well give me access to that google drive because i send you an request in the morning

Sorry I just did

well give me access to that google drive because i send you an request in the morning

Sorry I just did
    ok let me check

downloading it now

ok boys and girls i will finish all your requests that i receive till today and i will stop making icons for now i hope you understand that i pend to much time making them and i need more things to do on Era when the times come i will make more i will let you know when till then i will stop making icons
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-03-11 at 03:52 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-11)

Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast