Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Era

I'm new to this theme and love the Era White. Question will there be a white ios7 UI or can someone tell me how to make the glow labels solid white?

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yonikkia For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Basically. You can get app info from. Cydia.
    And if you have an app you need themed. Just look it up in that app. Gather the bundle if and the icon name or names. And shoot it to Cocco. Possibly with a picture of the icon. So he can get a visual on what to create as we'll Talking to the man that has made over 700 icons for this theme. Show some respect people. Lol.
    I apologize for not understanding all the technical aspects of this. I would never ask or expect Cocco to buy an app in order to make an icon. Whatever icons he makes is a bonus. We have received a lot for our initial purchase and is much appreciated.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phillies20 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-09), hemptation (2014-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by yonikkia View Post
    I'm new to this theme and love the Era White. Question will there be a white ios7 UI or can someone tell me how to make the glow labels solid white?

Thanks
    do you mean the labels of the icons?

Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    do you mean the labels of the icons?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    I apologize for not understanding all the technical aspects of this. I would never ask or expect Cocco to buy an app in order to make an icon. Whatever icons he makes is a bonus. We have received a lot for our initial purchase and is much appreciated.
    true Era has more then all the themes from cydia

Yes
    well you know how to use ifile?if you do you can use it to change the color from the info.plist is not hard at all

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

yonikkia (2014-03-09)

Thank you I have it changed to white but now I do not know the value or how to remove the shadow. I used #ffffff but that gives a white shadow on top of the white icons. Do you know what should i remove not to have the shadow. I dont want to remove anything wrong...

Thanks again for you help

true Era has more then all the themes from cydia

well you know how to use ifile?if you do you can use it to change the color from the info.plist is not hard at all

Thank you I have it changed to white but now I do not know the value or how to remove the shadow. I used #ffffff but that gives a white shadow on top of the white icons. Do you know what should i remove not to have the shadow. I dont want to remove anything wrong...

Thanks again for you help
    there is that text shadow remove only that line and done will be white with no shadow

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

yonikkia (2014-03-09)

Thank you.... it worked and again Love the Theme!!!!!!

there is that text shadow remove only that line and done will be white with no shadow

Thank you.... it worked and again Love the Theme!!!!!!
    thank you very much

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

yonikkia (2014-03-09)

It's all cool. I understand everyone wants all their apps themed. And we are lucky enough to be blessed with an amazing themes that not only keeps up with his thread. But keeps up with the requests. So let's make it as easy as we can for him

Have a few apps need themed. Take a screen shot of the apps. Get app info from Cydia From within that app. It will give you the bundle id. And all the name of the icons. You can even take a screen shot of it for the app you want themed and post here A long with another picture of the stock app icon as well. And this will make things very fast for Cocco I don't mean to be offensive. I know we all start somewhere. Let's just make an attempt to lighten the load for our brother. He busts his tail on his themes for out enjoyment. I do appreciate everyone being nice and willing to try. Means the world to the Era team

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    It's all cool. I understand everyone wants all their apps themed. And we are lucky enough to be blessed with an amazing themes that not only keeps up with his thread. But keeps up with the requests. So let's make it as easy as we can for him

Have a few apps need themed. Take a screen shot of the apps. Get app info from Cydia From within that app. It will give you the bundle id. And all the name of the icons. You can even take a screen shot of it for the app you want themed and post here A long with another picture of the stock app icon as well. And this will make things very fast for Cocco I don't mean to be offensive. I know we all start somewhere. Let's just make an attempt to lighten the load for our brother. He busts his tail on his themes for out enjoyment. I do appreciate everyone being nice and willing to try. Means the world to the Era team
    great words from an great guy thank you very much

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2014-03-09)

One other thing, can you make a folder for Era White - Photos, I do not have a picture but that is the only one that does not have a folder icon. There is one that says GFX not sure what that is but can you make that one to say Photos.... I would not have a clue on how to do it myself.

Ok i will and will post it tomorrow here

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2014-03-09)

Are you still updating icons I have only a few left not yet done would be nice to get them all complete.

Great theme as always.

Thanks!!!!

Ok i will and will post it tomorrow here

Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Are you still updating icons I have only a few left not yet done would be nice to get them all complete.

Great theme as always.
    if you know how to send me the folders of those apps i will do them if not wait till my friend will post the guide on how to send them

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-10)

here is an awesome guide made by my frined on how you can help me if you want custom icons read it and learn from it

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...-tutorial.html

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-03-10)

me Messages i love 😊

Transaction ID:
    33S38506WX940052W

Cydia acct in the transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by inetjnky View Post
    Transaction ID:
    33S38506WX940052W

Cydia acct in the transaction.
    done refresh you cydia and enjoy it.download only the package that have ios7 on the end and read the descriptions and if you have any questions or problems let me know.thank you for your support

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast