Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Era

Quote Originally Posted by can7 View Post
    ill buy this theme once i get the icons i always use on my homescreen as i request these with every theme i buy
    as i told you here 4 apps blastr,GetGlue,Hotukdeals and sulia and will be made for all 3 sets

-appicon-iphone-2x.png -appicon120x120.png

-appicon-hukd60x60-2x.png -icon-2x.png

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

can7 (2014-03-09)

[QUOTE=cocco26;7036113]that is not an icon name bro should have [email protected] or [email protected] something like that

The icons are:
    Icon.png
    [email protected]

[QUOTE=Phillies20;7036160]
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    that is not an icon name bro should have [email protected] or [email protected] something like that

The icons are:
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    ok sow there are only 2 icons then is ok

That's all I saw in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    That's all I saw in there.
    what do you think?

-icon-2x.png

Love it!!

Will it be in next update? Thank you!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Phillies20 For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-09)

Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

White Edition 😃😃😃
    Iwidget by Schnedi 👈
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394384642.914675.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

cocco26 (2014-03-09)

Love it!!

Will it be in next update? Thank you!!
    yes all those that i make now will be

Perfect. Thanks!!

Cocco. One last request my friend!! (I promise )

ireconcile.app
    Icon. Png
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Phillies20; 2014-03-09 at 07:38 PM.

hi ya cocco
    lovin your theme best out there
    could you tell me how to get status bar icons to show?
    ie missed call message etc
    thanks in advance

im running ihone 5 on 7.0.6

Quote Originally Posted by magicmandotcom View Post
    hi ya cocco
    lovin your theme best out there
    could you tell me how to get status bar icons to show?
    ie missed call message etc
    thanks in advance

im running ihone 5 on 7.0.6
    add this repo: tateu's repo
    then go to cydia and if you have my Era from macciti then search for Era opennotifier icons ios7 install them
    now to set them activate the package on winterboard and then go to settings-opennotifier and there you habe applist and all the apps will show there now select for each app the icon you want to show on the status bar

now to all those of you who want more icons to add into Era an friend of mine will make an tutorial on how to get all the folders for those apps and send them to me because i spend to much time search for apps then making them and many are not on my appstore sow i need to ask my friends from US to get them for me and is not right instead of searching them i could make them faster and have time to make more things like more ui or update my other themes.in other words Era has many things and more then 700 custom icons into it and i don't think any other themer will make sow much like i did sow far.with all this saying i will return to finish the rest of the requests that i have and to make soon the updates.hope you all understand what i mean with writhing this.Enjoy Era
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-03-09 at 08:08 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-03-09)

thank you but why do i need to add repo?

thank you but why do i need to add repo?
    because only there you can find that tweak OpenNotifier

ok thank you cocco awesometheme keep up the good work i will vote for you to be featured

I understand your frustration Cocoo. You make a great theme and constant updates. Very few themers do that and we appreciate it. I personally will stop asking for icons 😄. It's great the way it is and thank you my friend!!

I understand your frustration Cocoo. You make a great theme and constant updates. Very few themers do that and we appreciate it. I personally will stop asking for icons ��. It's great the way it is and thank you my friend!!
    no bro you can ask no problem but you will need to learn how to send me their folders look right now i search an app that is an paid one and i will not buy it only to make the icons for it sow i use google but nothing about it for free sow you see i spend sow far 20 min on searching it instead to make others that i already have

Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

I using IconThief to Send Not Themed Icons to the Dev. When i have his Email so he Must Not search Alot for the Icon 👈👈👈
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394390335.357569.jpg

hi cocco
    one other thing do you now why my status bar icon are overlapping statusbar on lockscren?i will post a picture-img_1550.png

also classic badges the umber is outside of box
    -img_1551.png
    Last edited by magicmandotcom; 2014-03-09 at 08:46 PM.

Basically. You can get app info from. Cydia.
    And if you have an app you need themed. Just look it up in that app. Gather the bundle if and the icon name or names. And shoot it to Cocco. Possibly with a picture of the icon. So he can get a visual on what to create as we'll Talking to the man that has made over 700 icons for this theme. Show some respect people. Lol.

hi cocco
    one other thing do you now why my status bar icon are overlapping statusbar on lockscren?i will post a picture-img_1550.png

also classic badges the umber is outside of box
    -img_1551.png
    now for the status bar if you have Lokify pro the tweak from cydia now with that you can fix the statusbar or install this tweak that is free samestatus and will fix it without doing you nothing is because on the ls is a bit difference then the springboard.now about that badge open winterboard and move on top of all Era packages the Era classicbadges because there is an conflict with the pther plist from the ui package then respring and it should be good then

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Basically. You can get app info from. Cydia.
    And if you have an app you need themed. Just look it up in that app. Gather the bundle if and the icon name or names. And shoot it to Cocco. Possibly with a picture of the icon. So he can get a visual on what to create as we'll Talking to the man that has made over 700 icons for this theme. Show some respect people. Lol.
    thank you brother

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    I using IconThief to Send Not Themed Icons to the Dev. When i have his Email so he Must Not search Alot for the Icon ������
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394390335.357569.jpg
    true much easy for all those who don't know how to use ifile

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2014-03-09), Mr.Coffee (2014-03-09)

Page 49 of 94 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast