Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillies20 View Post
    Loving this theme with Weatherboard background. No other theme has icons like this. Second to none Cocco!!Attachment 658177

    Attachment 658178
    thank you very much wait to see the white flat set

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-19), Mr.Coffee (2014-02-19)

  3. #762
    Hey glad to
    See you here steph. We are here as well. N with 2 kids and job my time is limited. But Cocco is an amazing themer. Truly An axing person and works for anyone and everyone on his themes
    Really glad to see you here

    Couple
    Of requests for the widget I'm using. It's Chevys ultimate mod. He had quite a few. He made a thread here at Mmi. I think it's Chevys ultimate mods. They are iwidgets. And they can be downloaded for free

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-19), Steph53940 (2014-02-19)

  5. #763
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Vertex Updated FI For IPhone 5s 😁👏👏👏

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-19)

  7. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Vertex Updated FI For IPhone 5s 😁👏👏👏
    Yes but on 7.0.5 is broken on my 5s

  8. #765
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Yes but on 7.0.5 is broken on my 5s
    Vertex Update in Cydia 👈👈👈

  9. #766
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Vertex Update in Cydia ������
    no depends iOS 7.0.4 and i am on 7.0.5 and impossible to install FI
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  10. #767
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    no depends iOS 7.0.4 and i am on 7.0.5 and impossible to install FI
    well my be will he update it to that ios to

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Steph53940 (2014-02-19)

  12. #768
    Well it does not matter, and then it does not prevent them from tinkering.
    Oh do, you or your white icons be my friend
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  13. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Well it does not matter, and then it does not prevent them from tinkering.
    Oh do, you or your white icons be my friend
    yep flat white icons done now today i bought an ipad mini sow soon i will make Era for ipad to but first i will release this days what i have finish sow far

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-19), mcooper (2014-02-19), Steph53940 (2014-02-19)

  15. #770
    okkkkkk and thank

    In any case, you have really huge progrets my friend.
    Your themes are increasingly treated.
    Congratulations and continued as you do
    Last edited by Steph53940; 2014-02-19 at 02:24 PM.
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-19)

  17. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    okkkkkk and thank

    In any case, you have really huge progrets my friend.
    Your themes are increasingly treated.
    Congratulations and continued as you do

    thank you very much bro and hope you and your family are ok

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-19)

  19. #772
    Livin the iPhone Life Mr.Coffee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,333
    Thanks
    5,709
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 837 Posts

    Simply Era by Cocco 😁
    Iwidget by hell7 Credits to Oldster

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392828107.512854.jpg

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-20), hemptation (2014-02-19), James424 (2014-02-20)

  21. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    thank you very much bro and hope you and your family are ok
    ah since I no longer have my dear I do not see people or family and my beautiful family friend.
    The only friend that I live is a cat. So not to sink in solitude I try to continue to follow you lol.
    Life is sometimes sad cocco.
    I had never touched the bottom as at the moment and I weigh my words.
    But life goes on and you can not change anything unfortunately
    <img src=http://i.imgur.com/JPdnRhF.jpg border=0 alt= />

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-19), hemptation (2014-02-19), mcooper (2014-02-19)

  23. #774
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    ah since I no longer have my dear I do not see people or family and my beautiful family friend.
    The only friend that I live is a cat. So not to sink in solitude I try to continue to follow you lol.
    Life is sometimes sad cocco.
    I had never touched the bottom as at the moment and I weigh my words.
    But life goes on and you can not change anything unfortunately
    true my friend and i am glad that you are ok and my best wishes goes to you and you know an cat is many times an better friend but you need to se your friends and family to because life is short and wee need to enjoy it as we can because we never know what the day of tomorrow will bring to as.

    now what do you think about this Flat White foldericons?as i promise many more will come and here is one of them



    i also fix the shadow for iconOmatic sow beside the new packages will be some new updates to
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-02-19 at 09:52 PM.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2014-02-20), James424 (2014-02-20), mcooper (2014-02-20)

  25. #775
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    Cocco, One word: AMAZING!!!!

  26. #776
    Those icons are SICK!!! When Cocco. When ???

  27. #777
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    true my friend and i am glad that you are ok and my best wishes goes to you and you know an cat is many times an better friend but you need to se your friends and family to because life is short and wee need to enjoy it as we can because we never know what the day of tomorrow will bring to as.

    now what do you think about this Flat White foldericons?as i promise many more will come and here is one of them



    i also fix the shadow for iconOmatic sow beside the new packages will be some new updates to
    white icons looks very nice, but look so simple

    i like more the dark flat version 😇

    Last edited by 07bony; 2014-02-20 at 05:20 AM.

  28. #778
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    white icons looks very nice, but look so simple

    i like more the dark flat version ��

    Can u share the statusbar? Thanks Bro!

  29. #779
    thank you guys now 07bony this theme has 3 different sets of icons that all are awesome now each one of you can use what you like the most as you all know each one of as has different taste sow for that i give you guys more options.and the release will be as i sad in the next days my be today i will submit what i have sow far only i need to finish an alkaline theme to is an pain because has 204 images to make but all in all look nice

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-02-20)

  31. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by wastE2509 View Post
    Can u share the statusbar? Thanks Bro!
    I am ios 7.0.4 bro there is not bar in this ios bro but if you want the Font bar, or Wifi Signal ?

Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •