Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1879

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Era

  1. #521
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vectraopc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 31 Times in 22 Posts

    somebody can sent me the LS wallpaper.THX

  2. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Could you share the wallpaper for the ip5s please
    Tia



    Cocco would you put the black wallpaper(2nd pic) in with the update please
    Tia
    yes my dear it will be

    Quote Originally Posted by vectraopc View Post
    somebody can sent me the LS wallpaper.THX
    soon will be on cydia that LS and i can't share it because is for Era

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    vectraopc (2014-02-02)

  4. #523
    Great as usual!!!!!!

  5. #524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortiz197832 View Post
    Great as usual!!!!!!
    thank you brother

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-02-02)

  7. #525
    Almost finish and I will share ImageUploadedByModMyi1391298818.965157.jpg
    MOD DESIGNER

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-02), Karoonchai (2014-02-02), littlelisa63 (2014-02-02), Mr.Coffee (2014-02-02)

  9. #526
    here 2 new walls and an mini uniaw iwidget that looks incredible with Era and i like to thank James424 for his help and for making 2 iconoclasm layouts for it.as well will be soon on cydia


    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-02-02 at 09:24 PM.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (2014-02-02), kristatos (2014-02-16), littlelisa63 (2014-02-02)

  11. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    here 2 new walls and an mini uniaw iwidget that looks incredible with Era and i like to thank James424 for his help and for making 2 iconoclasm layouts for it.as well will be soon on cydia


    Very nice bro

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Penetrador For This Useful Post:

    cocco26 (2014-02-02)

  13. #528
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,127
    Thanks
    9,432
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 2,543 Posts

    coco. do you have that wall for i4? very nice.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-02-02)

  15. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    coco. do you have that wall for i4? very nice.
    not yet only i5,5c and 5s

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to cocco26 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-02-02)

  17. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    here 2 new walls and an mini uniaw iwidget that looks incredible with Era and i like to thank James424 for his help and for making 2 iconoclasm layouts for it.as well will be soon on cydia


    That looks wicked

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (2014-02-02)

  19. #531
    I NEED that second setup!!! Please Cocco. Put on Cydia!!

  20. #532
    i will only i wait to macciti for sending me an key to can make the updates to

  21. #533
    Will you be updating folder icons at all? Be nice to have. Couple of extra ones if possible txs

  22. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Will you be updating folder icons at all? Be nice to have. Couple of extra ones if possible txs
    i will add those that i have an separe package for ios7 that way you will not have to download the ios6 version at all and if you want more foldersicons let me know and i will add them on future updates

  23. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    i will add those that i have an separe package for ios7 that way you will not have to download the ios6 version at all and if you want more foldersicons let me know and i will add them on future updates
    Excellent stuff, I could do with folders for TV, Shop, Gfx, and Sound.

    Looking forward to update if I could only get the lock screen weather working on SB now I would be made up...

  24. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    Excellent stuff, I could do with folders for TV, Shop, Gfx, and Sound.

    Looking forward to update if I could only get the lock screen weather working on SB now I would be made up...
    ok bro what is GFX?what means?and there will be 2 LS for Era that will work on ios7 with Groovylook

  25. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by cocco26 View Post
    ok bro what is GFX?what means?and there will be 2 LS for Era that will work on ios7 with Groovylook
    I'm a photographer and use Gfx as a short for graphics.

    The lockscreen is great but I have the full lockscreen running but would like it as a SB backdrop and can't get that going on mine?

    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    I'm a photographer and use Gfx as a short for graphics.

    The lockscreen is great but I have the full lockscreen running but would like it as a SB backdrop and can't get that going on mine?
    Showing like this. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391371275.610435.jpg
    Last edited by paulcompton; 2014-02-02 at 09:01 PM.

  26. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by paulcompton View Post
    I'm a photographer and use Gfx as a short for graphics.
    Showing like this. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391371275.610435.jpg
    The lockscreen is great but I have the full lockscreen running but would like it as a SB backdrop and can't get that going on mine?


    that on the SB is an iwidget not an widget and that is the UniAW from here but this is the original and not modded like that

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...iph4-iph5.html

    sow the GFX need to be an folder for camera photo or something or for apps to make photos no?

    to all i just submit many new packages for Era on ios7 also i have made the updates for Era icons ios7,Era ios7 UI and Era walls i5,5s ios7
    Last edited by cocco26; 2014-02-02 at 09:21 PM.

  27. #539
    New icons and UI are awesome Cocco!! Can't wait for those new widgets and walls with iconoclasm layout!!

  28. #540
    The new icons are amazing bro

Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •