Page 98 of 150 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #1941
    RussSully here is what it should look like

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>000099</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

  2. #1942
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    RussSully here is what it should look like

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>000099</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Oh ok. So I just have it upside down then. Cool thanks man. Gonna try this now

  3. #1943
    The order that they are listed shouldn't matter. That's just the way I have mine

  4. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    The order that they are listed shouldn't matter. That's just the way I have mine
    Maybe it is what I told him

    If someone is in IOS 6 the music tile is com.apple.mobileipod, but for IOS 7 is com.music something. I am not sure, cause I am not a iPhone user any more. It doesn't matter the orther of the strings
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-03-17 at 12:48 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

  5. #1945
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Pablo, are you officially on a Lumia/WinPhone device? I have been considering this as well.

  6. #1946
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Maybe it is what I told him

    If someone is in IOS 6 the music tile is com.apple.mobileipod, but for IOS 7 is com.music something. I am not sure, cause I am not a iPhone user any more. It doesn't matter the orther of the strings
    Yea that was the problem. I was changing the wrong tile. It was called music not mobileipod. Thanks

    I'm having a ton of issues with my phone though and I've been deleting tweaks trying to solve the problem. It will hope into safe mode at least once a day and at least 3-4 times a day the control center and notification center grabbers disappear and it won't let me use them until I reboot. And every once in awhile all my cydia apps disappear until I delete or install a new one through cydia then they come back. And also once in awhile my touch screen completly stops working. Forcing me to soft reset. That ones the worst. I'm seriously considering getting rid of my jailbreak because it's really getting annoying dealing with so many issues. Only tweaks I really have at the moment are there

    -dreamboard
    -paragon
    -paragon preferences
    -CCcontrols
    -slideweather
    -springtomize 3
    -Polus
    -alkaline
    -activator
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-03-17 at 02:50 AM.

  7. #1947
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Pablo, are you officially on a Lumia/WinPhone device? I have been considering this as well.
    I miss my iPhone, but the board died, so I can't fix it. I always wanted a WP8 and the Lumia won. My wife has an iPhone 4, like my son and my lil girl has a 3gs. But it is not the same (they don't borrow me their phones for my experiments) so I got tired. I am really happy with my new phone. The problem are the expensive (some of them old) games, so I dev unlock it; this way I can install xap files, and maybe can create some new stuff for it.
    My mind has no limits!

  8. #1948
    I swapped cccontrols for cctoggles for stability

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-03-17)

  10. #1949
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I swapped cccontrols for cctoggles for stability
    I'll try that

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-03-17)

  12. #1950
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Yea that was the problem. I was changing the wrong tile. It was called music not mobileipod. Thanks

    I'm having a ton of issues with my phone though and I've been deleting tweaks trying to solve the problem. It will hope into safe mode at least once a day and at least 3-4 times a day the control center and notification center grabbers disappear and it won't let me use them until I reboot. And every once in awhile all my cydia apps disappear until I delete or install a new one through cydia then they come back. And also once in awhile my touch screen completly stops working. Forcing me to soft reset. That ones the worst. I'm seriously considering getting rid of my jailbreak because it's really getting annoying dealing with so many issues. Only tweaks I really have at the moment are there

    -dreamboard
    -paragon
    -paragon preferences
    -CCcontrols
    -slideweather
    -springtomize 3
    -Polus
    -alkaline
    -activator
    I had some issue with Safe Mode when Springtomize was installed. Disabled it with iCleaner Pro, not a problem since. Coincidence?
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

  13. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I had some issue with Safe Mode when Springtomize was installed. Disabled it with iCleaner Pro, not a problem since. Coincidence?
    Yea I was hoping springtomize wasn't the issue because I love the tweak it saves me from installing like 4 other tweaks just to do what springtomize does but if it keeps happening springtomize will have to go

    I got rid of CCcontrols. No issues since so I'm crossing my fingers

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-03-17)

  15. #1952
    I'm gonna try disabling springtomize now before I delete it. For a few days and see if I'm still having issues. If it's better well I guess I'll have to say goodbye to springtomize

  16. #1953
    So now I'm down to just a few tweaks. Alkaline, Ifile, status bar fix, byta font 2. And I'm still having crashing issues. It's really driving me crazy at this point

  17. #1954
    That is strange.. I am running CCLoader, CCControls, StatusBarSuite, Activator, SwipeSelectPro, InfoStats, WidgetWeather, AppInfo, and haven't had any issues crashing, However - I was previously running all those plus Cydget and Destiny lock screen and it crashed all the time, and eventually went into a reboot loop. So clearly for me, those were the culprits.

  18. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    That is strange.. I am running CCLoader, CCControls, StatusBarSuite, Activator, SwipeSelectPro, InfoStats, WidgetWeather, AppInfo, and haven't had any issues crashing, However - I was previously running all those plus Cydget and Destiny lock screen and it crashed all the time, and eventually went into a reboot loop. So clearly for me, those were the culprits.
    Yea I don't know what to do at this point. Gonna try deleting the rest of them if it keeps happening now. But what's the point in having my phone JBd if I can't even install the tweaks without issues

  19. #1956
    does anyone know how to change the background for the multitasking tray?

  20. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the background for the multitasking tray?
    I believe it's tied to whatever main tile color you use

  21. #1958
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Does anyone know if a version of this theme will ever come with the ability to put a wallpaper behind the tiles?

  22. #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Does anyone know if a version of this theme will ever come with the ability to put a wallpaper behind the tiles?
    It's setup for black or white and that's it. I'm sure there's a way to put a wallpaper back there but I haven't heard of a way

  23. #1960
    iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Mountain Home, Arkansas
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 44 Times in 28 Posts

    Yeah... I know how to switch from dark to light themes. End wants this theme to be a pure win phone 8 experience.

Page 98 of 150 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •