Page 98 of 150 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

RussSully here is what it should look like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>000099</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    RussSully here is what it should look like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>IsXboxMusicTile</key>
    <string>YES</string>
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>000099</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Oh ok. So I just have it upside down then. Cool thanks man. Gonna try this now

The order that they are listed shouldn't matter. That's just the way I have mine

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    The order that they are listed shouldn't matter. That's just the way I have mine
    Maybe it is what I told him

If someone is in IOS 6 the music tile is com.apple.mobileipod, but for IOS 7 is com.music something. I am not sure, cause I am not a iPhone user any more. It doesn't matter the orther of the strings
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-03-17 at 12:48 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Pablo, are you officially on a Lumia/WinPhone device? I have been considering this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Maybe it is what I told him

If someone is in IOS 6 the music tile is com.apple.mobileipod, but for IOS 7 is com.music something. I am not sure, cause I am not a iPhone user any more. It doesn't matter the orther of the strings
    Yea that was the problem. I was changing the wrong tile. It was called music not mobileipod. Thanks

I'm having a ton of issues with my phone though and I've been deleting tweaks trying to solve the problem. It will hope into safe mode at least once a day and at least 3-4 times a day the control center and notification center grabbers disappear and it won't let me use them until I reboot. And every once in awhile all my cydia apps disappear until I delete or install a new one through cydia then they come back. And also once in awhile my touch screen completly stops working. Forcing me to soft reset. That ones the worst. I'm seriously considering getting rid of my jailbreak because it's really getting annoying dealing with so many issues. Only tweaks I really have at the moment are there

-dreamboard
    -paragon
    -paragon preferences
    -CCcontrols
    -slideweather
    -springtomize 3
    -Polus
    -alkaline
    -activator
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-03-17 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Pablo, are you officially on a Lumia/WinPhone device? I have been considering this as well.
    I miss my iPhone, but the board died, so I can't fix it. I always wanted a WP8 and the Lumia won. My wife has an iPhone 4, like my son and my lil girl has a 3gs. But it is not the same (they don't borrow me their phones for my experiments) so I got tired. I am really happy with my new phone. The problem are the expensive (some of them old) games, so I dev unlock it; this way I can install xap files, and maybe can create some new stuff for it.
    My mind has no limits!

I swapped cccontrols for cctoggles for stability

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

9. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I swapped cccontrols for cctoggles for stability
    I'll try that

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Yea that was the problem. I was changing the wrong tile. It was called music not mobileipod. Thanks

I'm having a ton of issues with my phone though and I've been deleting tweaks trying to solve the problem. It will hope into safe mode at least once a day and at least 3-4 times a day the control center and notification center grabbers disappear and it won't let me use them until I reboot. And every once in awhile all my cydia apps disappear until I delete or install a new one through cydia then they come back. And also once in awhile my touch screen completly stops working. Forcing me to soft reset. That ones the worst. I'm seriously considering getting rid of my jailbreak because it's really getting annoying dealing with so many issues. Only tweaks I really have at the moment are there

-dreamboard
    -paragon
    -paragon preferences
    -CCcontrols
    -slideweather
    -springtomize 3
    -Polus
    -alkaline
    -activator
    I had some issue with Safe Mode when Springtomize was installed. Disabled it with iCleaner Pro, not a problem since. Coincidence?
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I had some issue with Safe Mode when Springtomize was installed. Disabled it with iCleaner Pro, not a problem since. Coincidence?
    Yea I was hoping springtomize wasn't the issue because I love the tweak it saves me from installing like 4 other tweaks just to do what springtomize does but if it keeps happening springtomize will have to go

I got rid of CCcontrols. No issues since so I'm crossing my fingers

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-03-17)

I'm gonna try disabling springtomize now before I delete it. For a few days and see if I'm still having issues. If it's better well I guess I'll have to say goodbye to springtomize

So now I'm down to just a few tweaks. Alkaline, Ifile, status bar fix, byta font 2. And I'm still having crashing issues. It's really driving me crazy at this point

That is strange.. I am running CCLoader, CCControls, StatusBarSuite, Activator, SwipeSelectPro, InfoStats, WidgetWeather, AppInfo, and haven't had any issues crashing, However - I was previously running all those plus Cydget and Destiny lock screen and it crashed all the time, and eventually went into a reboot loop. So clearly for me, those were the culprits.

Quote Originally Posted by edconline View Post
    That is strange.. I am running CCLoader, CCControls, StatusBarSuite, Activator, SwipeSelectPro, InfoStats, WidgetWeather, AppInfo, and haven't had any issues crashing, However - I was previously running all those plus Cydget and Destiny lock screen and it crashed all the time, and eventually went into a reboot loop. So clearly for me, those were the culprits.
    Yea I don't know what to do at this point. Gonna try deleting the rest of them if it keeps happening now. But what's the point in having my phone JBd if I can't even install the tweaks without issues

does anyone know how to change the background for the multitasking tray?

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    does anyone know how to change the background for the multitasking tray?
    I believe it's tied to whatever main tile color you use

Thanks

Does anyone know if a version of this theme will ever come with the ability to put a wallpaper behind the tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Does anyone know if a version of this theme will ever come with the ability to put a wallpaper behind the tiles?
    It's setup for black or white and that's it. I'm sure there's a way to put a wallpaper back there but I haven't heard of a way

Thanks

Yeah... I know how to switch from dark to light themes. End wants this theme to be a pure win phone 8 experience.

Page 98 of 150 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast