Page 90 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Unfortunately I had to delete paragon and dreamboard it was causing my phone to jump into safe mode at least once a day. Couldn't deal with it anymore. I'll have to try it out again down the road

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Unfortunately I had to delete paragon and dreamboard it was causing my phone to jump into safe mode at least once a day. Couldn't deal with it anymore. I'll have to try it out again down the road

Damn that sucks. Works great on my iP5 just waiting on the lockscreen

That does suck. I have had it on for two days and no resprings. I guess you have a tweak or 2 that it doesn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Swyner View Post
    That does suck. I have had it on for two days and no resprings. I guess you have a tweak or 2 that it doesn't like.
    No I've pretty much eliminated everything that could be causing the issue except paragon and dreamboard. Seems to be a little buggy on the 5S still.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Same here. I have turned off TouchID for lockscreen and keep it on for the other stuff, seems to have solved the issue. I am using Forecast7 for the lockscreen and have also dumped WidgetWeather, because it was also causing issues...

My 5S is happy now...
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-17)

Here's my lock screen with groovy lock. Made this little wallpaper with ps touch only till we get the lock screen when ends finished
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1392601773.674938.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MyE350OwNz For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (2014-02-17)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (2014-02-17), The.Drifter (2014-02-17)

Ok so I reinstalled paragon and dreamboard but it still has all my custom tiles and some weren't working right. How do I just get paragon back to stick settings with stock tiles. Cuz I want to start over?

Nevermind guys. Figured it out.
    Last edited by RussSully; 2014-02-17 at 01:39 PM.

It would be nice if the entire gui would be in Windows style. Like settings and the dialer etc.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say it again, I really wish we could define a wallpaper behind the tiles. And now, with the system wide blur effect, it would be sweet to have the stack be icon, blurred tile, wallpaper. Too much? Methinks it would rock!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FlameClad For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-17)

Default Theme
    So when I try to change the theme from Dark to Light, I am unable to see my status bar. All the text in the status bar is white so therefore it gets washed out in the white/light theme. Tips? What am I doing wrong? Can I change text in status bar to dark?

Quote Originally Posted by <2> View Post
    So when I try to change the theme from Dark to Light, I am unable to see my status bar. All the text in the status bar is white so therefore it gets washed out in the white/light theme. Tips? What am I doing wrong? Can I change text in status bar to dark?
    Get a white or a really light wallpaper and set it as you homepage wallpaper. You should notice the font color change from white to black

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

<2> (2014-02-17)

Does anyone have any issues with transitions, like when I go from paragons home screen into an app the transition is very weird it takes a few extra seconds then it should and sometimes it flashes different screens like it's glitching. It really slows things down Does anyone have this same issue. Does end know about it?

Does anyone have any issues with transitions, like when I go from paragons home screen into an app the transition is very weird it takes a few extra seconds then it should and sometimes it flashes different screens like it's glitching. It really slows things down Does anyone have this same issue. Does end know about it?
    I am asking the same thing over and over again but nobody replied to my questions, it is something about opening animation.
    "There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look bright is the sun"

Quote Originally Posted by wargnerm View Post
    I am asking the same thing over and over again but nobody replied to my questions, it is something about opening animation.
    Yea I don't know what the issue is. But hopefully end sees the posts and checks it out when he gets a chance. It's still by far the best theme on cydia. And I've loved it since day one. And happy to finally have my 5S Jailbroken so I could get it back.

I've been trying to stay away from the live tiles for battery life. But been trying to mess with different colors. ImageUploadedByModMyi1392678290.846005.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Which font is that? Architect's Daughter?

Is that a Cydget or Groovylock screen?
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 2014-02-18 at 02:16 AM.
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

Updated. With some new tiles not sure I'm liking the multi colors. Gonna go back to one solid color ImageUploadedByModMyi1392687645.352087.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Which font is that? Architect's Daughter?

Is that a Cydget or Groovylock screen?
    Yes it is Architect's Daughter. The lockscreen is one of the SB UniAW6 lockscreens because I don't really care if it has touch functions or not. I edited the css and js a bit to my liking. I use with GroovyLock most of the time or occasionally Convergance just to check the progress of the beta

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Switchmonkey (2014-02-18), The.Drifter (2014-02-18)

Is there any chance we'll be able to use AndroidlockXT with this theme? Please make it happen!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kaatisu84 For This Useful Post:

EmmaJhonsson (2014-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Sorry, been pretty busy with Convergance for the past few days, so haven't got any further since that screenshot. I'll compile a 64-bit version when I get back in about half hour as I have some free time, and upload here to see if it works for all on the 5S
    Hey bud. Any luck? Also you have paypal fixed yet for your Convergence theme beta test?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Swyner For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-02-19)

Page 90 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast