Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #1621

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30), Jdot1224 (2014-01-30), King_O_Hill (2014-01-29), metaserph (2014-01-31), PabloCrj23 (2014-01-29), The.Drifter (2014-01-29), wargnerm (2014-01-30)

  3. #1622
    -img_0634.png

    Really liking this man! Great work on your end, End.

    One question though: is there a way to change the green color on the music tile? I'd like to have it transparent so that it's the same color as my global accent.

    Also one thing I noticed, the animations in Paragon seem to be more elaborate than the animations on my WP 7.8 device, if you know what I mean. In Paragon, the tile you selected stays stationary a bit longer than it's supposed to be, because on my Windows Phone it flies away a fraction later than all the others, while still being able to notice it. The flying-in animation is perfect though.

    All in all, really really happy to have this on my device, combines the best of both worlds IMO.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anythingthatfloats For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30), PabloCrj23 (2014-01-29)

  5. #1623
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Starting Paragon again from scratch after IOS 7.04 upgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Wow guys everything looks amazing. I feel like I've been away from the theme so long. Not sure how to get started again. I'm currently running 7.0.4 and just jailbroke two weeks ago. Just messing around a bit. But really wanna get dreamboard and paragon rolling again
    Russ,
    I was in the same boat. There are a few things you have to do to make it all work again:

    1. Get Dreamboard - you have to add Wynd's Repo to get the working Dreamboard Beta (works on IOS7)
    http://wynd07.appspot.com/r7/

    2. Install DreamBoard - the Beta has a D with a Circle around it.

    3. Install Paragon- if you purchased it before, you can just install it.

    4. You really need iFile, but you can also SCP into the phone - it's just a little more work

    5. Take a look at Pablo's instructions on how to change the 'access Permissions' in the Paragon files (a page or two ago):
    /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Paragon.
    I changed the Info.plist and the Tiles.plist permissions using iFile. It's really easy to do.

    6. For Tile colors: Use iFile again, but touch the arrow instead on Tiles.plist and hit Property List Viewer: on the Accent ColorHex
    you can change this to any color you want: ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool this is a good site to make your own or use any of the websites to look up the one you want:
    http://www.colorcombos.com/colors/ or
    Blues Hex Color Codes: Hexadecimal codes for named colors used in HTML page features


    7. To change the background from dark to light: use iFile again to modify Info.plist, and at the bottom of the page it says Dark, but you can change it to Light.

    It really isn't hard, but it's nice to have someone walk you through it the first time. I'm still kind of newbie at this. Most of these other guys are coders and way beyond my skills. Hope this helps.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30), PabloCrj23 (2014-01-29), RussSully (2014-01-30)

  7. #1624
    Hi, i'm on iOS7. Have install Dreamboard from the source above. Can i use ur awesome theme? Or is it only for iOS6?
    I must buy it on Cydia.

  8. #1625
    The flying animations work!?

  9. #1626
    Quote Originally Posted by Dribblejam View Post
    The flying animations work!?
    Yeah but only the icons, the app itself doesn't animate, yet.

    I can't for the life of me get MobileTerminals icon to change... I even installed a couple of other ones from different repo's but not one bundle worked.

    Does anyone have an idea?
    Last edited by anythingthatfloats; 2014-01-29 at 09:14 PM.

  10. #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by anythingthatfloats View Post
    Yeah but only the icons, the app itself doesn't animate, yet.

    I can't for the life of me get MobileTerminals icon to change... I even installed a couple of other ones from different repo's but not one bundle worked.

    Does anyone have an idea?
    They don't work for me. They just disappear and then then selected one disappears and goes into the app..

  11. #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    Still no joy It's not the end of the world - the rest of the theme looks great!
    At first it didn't work for me neither, but I resized the tile and it began to work later and all the time. Don't know why!

    You are right and I am sorry. For me now it is only working with the music I downloaded with Pandora Downloader. I tried with Pandora and Spotify but the tiles only flip when I change the size or sometimes when I change the song.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-01-30 at 01:00 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

  12. #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by anythingthatfloats View Post
    -img_0634.png

    One question though: is there a way to change the green color on the music tile? I'd like to have it transparent so that it's the same color as my global accent.
    Really cool setup. If you add this lines:

    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>1ba9e3</string>

    to the Tile.plist of any tile, you can change the particular color of each one. Just put the same hex color you have for the theme and that's it.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391041721.188141.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391041986.665863.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391042011.469435.jpg

    Any of the different music configurations work always, but maybe in the next update it will. Anyway it looks great when the artist pic shows up.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391043692.401671.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391043736.719177.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391043754.601227.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391043772.064654.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391043805.286042.jpg
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-01-30 at 02:03 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30)

  14. #1630
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Whoops, my bad. I modified my Safari from the original that was supplied. I pointed you to the wrong folder.

    I just checked the Originals, the only one that has a [email protected] in it is the com.facebook.Facebook tile.
    Use that for the example.

    You will still need to place additional LargeTile images in whatever individual Tile folder you want Large Tiles for.

    For a test, copy the [email protected] from the facebook tile folder to a different tile folder and pin that Tile. You should be able to select all 3 sizes then.

    You can also download my WP8 Tileset from my Mediafire Paragon Mods folder found on the First Post.

    I have made a bunch of Tiles that include Large Tiles already.

    Edited my original post to point to the Facebook Tile instead of the Safari Tile to avoid confusion...
    So drifter is BCSCustom?? What's up drifter. Its ilovemyiPhone4 lol im sure you gotta remember me. Anyway nice to see end still working with windows styled themes i had to pay for this aswell on cydia an looking to maybe work on a few things on my 4s an 5 but not going to contribute here anymore i simply have no time but its cool to see you still doing your thing with the HTML on endfinitys theme.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MyE350OwNz For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30), The.Drifter (2014-01-30)

  16. #1631
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Well, I rushed and messed up the weather tile, sorry about that. I'll fix Fahrenheit in the next update
    Also, yes, the lock screen is coming in a future update
    take your time fixing everything. seriously no rush we all have work and school to worry about. you do enough as it is.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2014-01-30), PabloCrj23 (2014-01-30)

  18. #1632
    Hi

    I love your theme, you did a great job, but after the update I still have the problem with the calls received, it's still block, someone has the same problem?

  19. #1633
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    take your time fixing everything. seriously no rush we all have work and school to worry about. you do enough as it is.
    It couldn't be told better. Endfinity made the best WP themes ever created and having it on IOS 7 too, it is awesome. The things that need to be fixed can wait.

    Keep going forward on your personal goals, and I wish you can find the success you are looking for. But whenever you have a free time, remember we are here waiting for you.

    The same goes for The.Drifter, Matchstick, and all the guys that have made possible to have all this stuff runing in our iDevices.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    guimenez (2014-02-04), metaserph (2014-01-31), resin (2014-01-31), Switchmonkey (2014-01-31), The.Drifter (2014-01-30)

  21. #1634
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Had my old theme saved on my computer...hard drive just took a dump...back to square one!!

  22. #1635
    a small sugestion,

    its possible to make a small api that creates inside resorces/tiles folder, empty folders with the name of all aplications instaled that dont have images?it could be more easy to create images to use as icons and tiles.
    Every time i install an app, i have to look for the app name , and create the folder to use tile, icon images. i think its easy to implement that on Paragon, and it is much easy for people like me that dont like the original icons to have my own.

    thanks

  23. #1636
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Phone goes to Blank screen after an incoming Phone call
    Is anyone having this issue?

    iPhone 5, IOS 7.04.

    I had this issue on IOS 6.1.3 as well, but after I receive a phone call, my phone goes to a blank white screen when I unlock it. It is easy to get the Paragon interface back with a double button tap, but it is kind of annoying. Does anyone else experience this - is there a fix?

    Here are the steps -

    Ring, Ring (incoming call)
    Hit answer button
    Talk
    hang up
    hit top button to turn screen off
    Put phone back in pocket
    ---
    Go to use Phone
    slide to unlock screen
    ***Screen is blank***
    double tap the home button
    tap it once more - back to normal
    Last edited by klugey1; 2014-01-31 at 10:47 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

    PabloCrj23 (2014-01-31)

  25. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Russ,
    I was in the same boat. There are a few things you have to do to make it all work again:

    1. Get Dreamboard - you have to add Wynd's Repo to get the working Dreamboard Beta (works on IOS7)
    http://wynd07.appspot.com/r7/

    2. Install DreamBoard - the Beta has a D with a Circle around it.

    3. Install Paragon- if you purchased it before, you can just install it.

    4. You really need iFile, but you can also SCP into the phone - it's just a little more work

    5. Take a look at Pablo's instructions on how to change the 'access Permissions' in the Paragon files (a page or two ago):
    /var/mobile/Library/DreamBoard/Paragon.
    I changed the Info.plist and the Tiles.plist permissions using iFile. It's really easy to do.

    6. For Tile colors: Use iFile again, but touch the arrow instead on Tiles.plist and hit Property List Viewer: on the Accent ColorHex
    you can change this to any color you want: ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool this is a good site to make your own or use any of the websites to look up the one you want:
    http://www.colorcombos.com/colors/ or
    Blues Hex Color Codes: Hexadecimal codes for named colors used in HTML page features


    7. To change the background from dark to light: use iFile again to modify Info.plist, and at the bottom of the page it says Dark, but you can change it to Light.

    It really isn't hard, but it's nice to have someone walk you through it the first time. I'm still kind of newbie at this. Most of these other guys are coders and way beyond my skills. Hope this helps.
    Wow thanks so much man this is exactly what I needed. When I had my 4S I was pretty active in this thread and was tweaking paragon to my liking and really love the theme. Now I can get back in the game. Thanks again

  26. #1638
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JMRR View Post
    a small sugestion,

    its possible to make a small api that creates inside resorces/tiles folder, empty folders with the name of all aplications instaled that dont have images?it could be more easy to create images to use as icons and tiles.
    Every time i install an app, i have to look for the app name , and create the folder to use tile, icon images. i think its easy to implement that on Paragon, and it is much easy for people like me that dont like the original icons to have my own.

    thanks
    +1
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

  27. #1639
    It is a good idea for some people, but I Iike to create my own tiles, and this is the best part of Paragon. It is so easy to pin your app, search in Tiles.plist, create the folder and add the pics you choose. In my case, I love the live tiles and create them is a great hobby.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-01-31 at 03:27 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

  28. #1640
    So I have paragon going and up and running but what's up with pinning apps to the home screen. Does that not work yet?

Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •