Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    Attachment 712389

just got back to making icons. still getting the hang of it.
    I was going back reading the thread and your theme caught my eye. Do you think you could share your awesome looking tiles?

Anyone getting safe mode when they try to use the search feature on the app list?

Quote Originally Posted by kaatisu84 View Post
    Anyone getting safe mode when they try to use the search feature on the app list?
    Yes, happens to me occasionally.

I have been over this thread many times and have got some custom tiles to work. But some of them don't seem to work. For example I tried added the AP news icon but the icon stays the same as the original icon. I also tried the battery and stats tile but it simply changed by system settings back to a standard icon.

Could someone outline the steps in order to properly add the custom tiles?
    Also is there a way to edit existing iOS icons on the device it self? For example I would like to change standard icons to match the color of my paragon tiles.

No matter what I seem to search for I can't find an answer. I don't want to replace icons or theme icons just tweak the existing ones colors a bit.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
    I have been over this thread many times and have got some custom tiles to work. But some of them don't seem to work. For example I tried added the AP news icon but the icon stays the same as the original icon. I also tried the battery and stats tile but it simply changed by system settings back to a standard icon.

Could someone outline the steps in order to properly add the custom tiles?
    Also is there a way to edit existing iOS icons on the device it self? For example I would like to change standard icons to match the color of my paragon tiles.

No matter what I seem to search for I can't find an answer. I don't want to replace icons or theme icons just tweak the existing ones colors a bit.

Thanks!
    Look here: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...ml#post7305056 for the specs on files and the image sizes.

As far as battery or stats, not sure. Maybe Drifter or End can help with that...

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Spinning Gears (settings) Tile
    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    It's in here

My Files
    Skip,
    I looked at this, but the only tiles listed for the 6+ Paragon+ are the following (and I already have these):
    Facetime
    Timer
    Videos
    Weather & flip weather
    Modmyi

Pablo originally did these for Paragon, so I was hoping someone picked this up with Paragon+.

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys I just got a new 6S+, Jail-broken, but I can't remember how to change the tile color with a custom hex color. (I know how to use the ones in Paragon+ prefs) can someone help me out? I have ifile installed.

Does this theme no longer work for iOS 7?

If so, then does anyone know the most recent compatible version or have the deb for it?

You need to PM Endfinity, the theme creator for this. It's a paid theme originally. Or he could authorize someone to share a deb, if available. My thoughts..
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Lion dŽOr light Black gold meets Pragon+-img_2192.png
    Last edited by Topskysurver; 2016-01-03 at 06:42 PM.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Topskysurver For This Useful Post:

JoeGee278 (2016-01-04), kaatisu84 (2016-01-04), markotak (2016-01-04), metaserph (2016-01-03)

Quote Originally Posted by Topskysurver View Post
    Lion dŽOr light Black gold meets Pragon+-img_2192.png
    Hello

can someone tell me whether to run the Live Tiles on the iPhone 5s IOS 9.02. With me not go.

Hi, any news on an update?

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Converted another one of my Weather Tiles to the new Paragon+ format.

This one is a Uniaw Based Flip Forecast Tile

Front:

Rear:

Large:

--------------------------
    Installation and configuration is the same as my previously posted Static Weather Tile.
    Just edit the Config.js to your liking.
    --------------------------

Download Here:

iPhone 6: com.apple.weather

iPhone 6+: com.apple.weather

Enjoy
    Ok so this is totally out of the blue, and like way after this was originally posted, but I'm having a huge problem with your weather tiles today. This just started happening out of the blue. They are just completely blank. All my other tiles work fine, widget weather is working fine, and even when I set "use gps" to false and have it use my weather id they stay blank. I've tried it with both your flip weather tile and the one you posted before that, the static one. They just stay blank and will not update. I've resprang, rebooted, and used icleaner to disable all of my tweaks but paragon, and nothing changes. I've tried both on WiFi and cellular, so it's not a network thing. This is incredibly bizarre. It was literally working this morning. I can't find anything wrong in the config file, so I'm at a loss. If you can get back to me, or if anyone else has had this problem, please help.

Quote Originally Posted by IanK123 View Post
    Ok so this is totally out of the blue, and like way after this was originally posted, but I'm having a huge problem with your weather tiles today. This just started happening out of the blue. They are just completely blank. All my other tiles work fine, widget weather is working fine, and even when I set "use gps" to false and have it use my weather id they stay blank. I've tried it with both your flip weather tile and the one you posted before that, the static one. They just stay blank and will not update. I've resprang, rebooted, and used icleaner to disable all of my tweaks but paragon, and nothing changes. I've tried both on WiFi and cellular, so it's not a network thing. This is incredibly bizarre. It was literally working this morning. I can't find anything wrong in the config file, so I'm at a loss. If you can get back to me, or if anyone else has had this problem, please help.
    Perhaps a Yahoo! weather issue

https://twitter.com/Simonjap63/statu...76509608214528
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-03-26), smr_95 (2016-03-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I thought about that, and tried changing the weather id and stuff but still no results.

Sorry to hear that the Weather tiles are giving you issues. Unfortunately Im not jailbroken and have no way of testing or debugging this problem

19. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Sorry to hear that the Weather tiles are giving you issues. Unfortunately Im not jailbroken and have no way of testing or debugging this problem
    It's cool, I was just wondering if you had any idea what was going on or any suggestions I haven't tried.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to IanK123 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (2016-03-25)

It's cool, I was just wondering if you had any idea what was going on or any suggestions I haven't tried.
    The Yahoo feed is down. Maybe we should make a WW version of the weather tile if that's possible. It's been a while since I've looked at it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-03-26), jawonder (2016-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The Yahoo feed is down. Maybe we should make a WW version of the weather tile if that's possible. It's been a while since I've looked at it.
    That would be awesome. This theme has basically replaced my phone.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to IanK123 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-03-26)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    May be a dumb question, but how did you find out about the yahoo feed, and any ideas when it will be fixed? Or if it will?

Page 146 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast