Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #2661
    Converted another one of my Weather Tiles to the new Paragon+ format.

    This one is a Uniaw Based Flip Forecast Tile

    Front:


    Rear:


    Large:



    --------------------------
    Installation and configuration is the same as my previously posted Static Weather Tile.
    Just edit the Config.js to your liking.
    --------------------------

    Download Here:

    iPhone 6: com.apple.weather

    iPhone 6+: com.apple.weather


    Enjoy

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-09-07), futureryo (2015-09-08), jawonder (2015-09-06), JoeGee278 (2015-09-06), Jupp (2015-09-07), kaatisu84 (2015-09-06), King_O_Hill (2015-09-06), Krima (2015-09-06), ottozuts (2015-09-06), Silverado1987 (2015-09-06)

  3. #2662
    Does anyone have a list of all the colour hex codes for the colours you can choose in the settings page?

  4. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Majewski View Post
    Does anyone have a list of all the colour hex codes for the colours you can choose in the settings page?
    Hi Alex, here is a easy way to find out the Hex color code for the current color you have selected in the Paragon setting page.

    Apply your favorite color and respring.

    Then use iFile and navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and open the com.endfinity/ParagonPlusSettings.plist and your current Hex color will be listed



    Hope this helps

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alex Majewski (2015-09-07), Alfroggy (2015-09-07), jawonder (2015-09-06), King_O_Hill (2015-09-06)

  6. #2664
    heres a link to my tiles. these do not include applist tiles.
    my Tiles
    Mail - redone to include the outlook type icon.
    facecbook with notifications
    youtube
    modmyi
    cydia - with notifications
    snapchat - with notifications
    walmart ( the bundle id is set for my walmart app for work so just change it to whatever app you have )
    ifile - icon is a little weird i tried to have fun with it.

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Alex Majewski (2015-09-07), Alfroggy (2015-09-07), jawonder (2015-09-07), JoeGee278 (2015-09-07), King_O_Hill (2015-09-07), Raph1974 (2015-09-07), Sagen (2015-09-07), The.Drifter (2015-09-06)

  8. #2665
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Good job Silverado, thank you . The iFile isn't weird at all, i like it .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-07 at 01:07 AM.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Raph1974 (2015-09-07), Silverado1987 (2015-09-07), The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  10. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Hi Alex, here is a easy way to find out the Hex color code for the current color you have selected in the Paragon setting page.

    Apply your favorite color and respring.

    Then use iFile and navigate to var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ and open the com.endfinity/ParagonPlusSettings.plist and your current Hex color will be listed

    Hope this helps
    You have helped a lot. Thank you very much!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Majewski For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  12. #2667
    Default Awesome !!!
    My only reason to be in jailbreak is this theme!!! ... Great job End and thanks to The.Drifter.

    This is my setup

    -1.png -2.png

    My Tiles: https://goo.gl/ATylfo
    Microsoft Edge is ready to use with Chrome
    Starbucks, need to correct the bundle ID ... is ready for run in Mx
    Mail was made with Outlook logo, with notifications
    Onenote ready to use with native app for apple (notes)

    ... greetings from La Paz, MX!!!
    Last edited by iPapeto; 2015-09-07 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Typo mistake and link

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iPapeto For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-09-07), jawonder (2015-09-07), King_O_Hill (2015-09-07), Sagen (2015-09-07), The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  14. #2668
    Happy Labor Day Everyone !

    Here is a couple more HTML Tiles that I finished converting to the new Paragon Tile space

    A Modmyi RSS Tile and a Videos Tile.

    Large Tiles:


    Small Tiles:


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just download, unzip and place in your Paragon+/Resources/Tiles/ folder.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Download iP6 versions here:

    Modmyi: com.modmyi.ModMyi

    Videos: com.apple.videos

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download iP6+ versions here:

    Modmyi: com.modmyi.ModMyi

    Videos: com.apple.videos

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Enjoy

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-09-07), jawonder (2015-09-07), JoeGee278 (2015-09-07), King_O_Hill (2015-09-07), Krima (2015-09-07), Sagen (2015-09-07), Splatty79 (2015-09-07), xXMR PERFECTXx (2015-09-07)

  16. #2669
    Show some love for the 5s!! 😜

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ottozuts For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-09-07)

  18. #2670
    My latest setup. Thank you very much to everyone developing tiles for this theme!

    -img_5325.png
    -img_5326.png

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sagen For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  20. #2671
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1441639895.745621.jpg
    What's the best way to get rid of -1 notification? I don't have a custom tile for it. I'm fine the way it looks with the auto icon it does, I just don't like the -1 when it doesn't have a notification.

  21. #2672
    Themes running smooth on the 6+, about damn time.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXMR PERFECTXx For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-09-07), The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  23. #2673
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Themes running smooth on the 6+, about damn time.
    Are you running most of animated tiles including Drifters latest video tile ?. The video tile is beautiful but my 6+ can't handle it , i'm getting crashes like crazy .

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  25. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Happy Labor Day Everyone !

    Here is a couple more HTML Tiles that I finished converting to the new Paragon Tile space

    A Modmyi RSS Tile and a Videos Tile.

    Large Tiles:


    Small Tiles:


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just download, unzip and place in your Paragon+/Resources/Tiles/ folder.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Download iP6 versions here:

    Modmyi: com.modmyi.ModMyi

    Videos: com.apple.videos

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download iP6+ versions here:

    Modmyi: com.modmyi.ModMyi

    Videos: com.apple.videos

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Enjoy

    Im surprised this Video Tile is still floating around, got me over here hitting the database from the old paragon days trying to bring back all the old setups with the Live Overlays.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to xXMR PERFECTXx For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  27. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Are you running most of animated tiles including Drifters latest video tile ?. The video tile is beautiful but my 6+ can't handle it , i'm getting crashes like crazy .
    Yea im running the Video Tile right now and no crashes as of yet, hopefully i didn't just jinx myself though.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to xXMR PERFECTXx For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  29. #2676
    I noticed the disappearance of a couple of apps the native Videos app and Waze the sat nav app, anyone else encountered this issue? The are not in the app list, nor to they appear when I search by name
    Last edited by Sagen; 2015-09-07 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Typo

  30. #2677
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xXMR PERFECTXx View Post
    Yea im running the Video Tile right now and no crashes as of yet, hopefully i didn't just jinx myself though.
    Are you using a 64GB 6+ ?. How much free space do you have left ?.

    Also could you take a screenshot of you list of tweaks plus could you tell me those that are not in the screenshot .

    Sorry for the trouble it's just that i really want this to work and my six plus is going crazy with the video tile on screen .
    If it's even to do wipe with Impactor i will to get this working .

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  32. #2678
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    So i decided to use Icleaner Pro to turn off most of my tweaks leaving only Pargon, zeppelin, Eclipse and Activator.

    Now Paragon is running smooth as silk with all animated Tiles including Videos. Not a single crash as yet . So i guess tweaks are eating up Ram or there are tweaks which are not working well with Paragon .

    Will continue turning on tweaks and keep testing .

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-09-07), metaserph (2015-09-08), The.Drifter (2015-09-07)

  34. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    So i decided to use Icleaner Pro to turn off most of my tweaks leaving only Pargon, zeppelin, Eclipse and Activator.

    Now Paragon is running smooth as silk with all animated Tiles including Videos. Not a single crash as yet . So i guess tweaks are eating up Ram or there are tweaks which are not working well with Paragon .

    Will continue turning on tweaks and keep testing .
    I need to try that. Do you mean just buy icleaner? I have icleaner and I don't see a setting to turn off tweaks and or paragon

  35. #2680
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I need to try that. Do you mean just buy icleaner? I have icleaner and I don't see a setting to turn off tweaks and or paragon
    In icleaner pro hit the plus at the bottom left :-



    Hit "Cydia Substrate addon" at top, then turn off whatever you want except the orange button which is SafeMode.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2015-09-07 at 11:53 PM.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-09-08), The.Drifter (2015-09-08)

Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •