Page 112 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the insight. Spotify doesn't crash if I use the volume slider.
    No problem! Anyone know if its possible to just disable the custom volume UI altogether and just use the iOS one? It would probably solve a lot of issues that are currently crashing paragon on ios8 at least until an update is made for it.

I'm trying to follow all the steps above, and the dropbox links are not live any longer. Can someone help me out? I want to get paragon rocking again.

Quote Originally Posted by <2> View Post
    I'm trying to follow all the steps above, and the dropbox links are not live any longer. Can someone help me out? I want to get paragon rocking again.
    Patch 5:
    http://modmyi.com/redirect-to/?redir...honeos-arm.deb

iOS8 Patch:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/brajv08swk...s-arm.deb?dl=0

Paragon Prefs:
    http://modmyi.com/redirect-to/?redir...honeos-arm.deb

These are from pages 107-109 and seem to work. Not sure if you need both patches but here they are anyway.
    Last edited by hambubger; 2015-03-08 at 09:02 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hambubger For This Useful Post:

<2> (2015-03-08)

hambubger, thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. One more thing. When I download all the above links, I opened them in ifile, unarchived them, they stayed in the Documents section. Do I need to redirect them or place them anywhere else? Thanks!

You don't open the .deb links, you install them.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

hambubger, thanks a lot man, I appreciate it. One more thing. When I download all the above links, I opened them in ifile, unarchived them, they stayed in the Documents section. Do I need to redirect them or place them anywhere else? Thanks!
    yeah when you open them in ifile there should be an option to install and that should be all you need to do. Installing it should automatically put the files in the correct place no matter where you downloaded the deb file to.

Would that be the "Installer" option? Sorry, trying to figure this out.

Yes.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

<2> (2015-03-08)

Ok, sorry for being a moron. I got it to work. I haven't used this theme for a long time. Its pretty good. We need a dev to make it i6 and i6plus compatible, margins and whatnot. Anyone remember how to modify colors of tiles? It's been too long. Wasn't Match gonna take this thing on? Wish he would. Thanks for your help guys.

Anyone remember how to modify colors of tiles? It's been too long. Wasn't Match gonna take this thing on? Wish he would. Thanks for your help guys.
    You can do that by installing the Paragon Prefs (link is on this page), then go to Settings and change the color

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Hi all, below are the steps that I followed to load Paragon on iPhone 6Plus (IOS 8.1.2) with a few notes on what is not working (so far). It is actually working very well for me, but for those of you that use MUSIC quite a bit - this is the big one that you need to dreamboard back to Normal before you can use it.

Steps--
    1. Fresh iPhone 6Plus (VZW) upgrade to IOS 8.1.2
    2. Jailbreak with TaiG - I believe this only works in Windows so far (not available on Mac)
    3. Install iFile (must have to load Match's patches)
    4. install Dreamboard beta (wynd07.com/r7/ = source that needs to be added
    5. ***Install Patch #5 (only): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    6. ***Install Paragon Preferences: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    ***Download each and hit ‘install' with iFile after each download.
    7. Install Applist
    8. Install Patch for IOS 8: Deb link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brajv08swk...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    9. Install Paragon

wallah!!

Notes on what is NOT working well:

-Music App crashes
    -using Banners to reply to SMS or play music crashes - Popups work fine
    -Itunesart file fix
    -Fill screen with tiles without bar
    -Blank screen after incoming on phone calls
    Is there any way to fix or work around the crashes on the music app?

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalanianioli View Post
    Is there any way to fix or work around the crashes on the music app?
    Yes, remove the music app tile from the main screen, and it will work fine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

Kalanianioli (2015-04-07)

Ahh, cool deal. Thanks! Glad to see that this theme is still up and running, I just wish there was more I could do to keep it alive.

It's great to see how much this has been salvaged for ios8 and stuff, but given all the broken features, is it really still worth using it? :/.

Quote Originally Posted by xinzhitan14 View Post
    It's great to see how much this has been salvaged for ios8 and stuff, but given all the broken features, is it really still worth using it? :/.
    My thoughts as well. Plus it seems like a pain to setup

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    My thoughts as well. Plus it seems like a pain to setup
    Yeah it is somewhat of a pain but for me coming from 4 years of windows phone to an iphone in December, it is well worth it. I honestly cannot stand using iOS compared to winphone, so if there is anything I can do to replicate the winphone experience I am going to try it out. And it really does work pretty well you just have a few things you need to try and not do otherwise it is pretty stable.

Just to be clear, does the lock screen not work? I love the theme, but the prefs say lock screen, so I wanted to try it, but it doesn't seem to work... Can anyone recommend a lockhtml or other theme based LS to use that fits with it at least fairly well? Thanks...

By the way, it's amazing how the community is dedicated to keeping this theme running, I think it's a great theme that had a great community behind it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to IanK123 For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-13)

Convergance is a nice lock screen player to match the theme.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

vXBaKeRXv (2015-05-13)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I am looking forward to the 8.4 Jailbreak. I have an iPhone 6+ and I am so done with the UI of iOS... I can't WAIT to get Paragon rolling on my phone. Thank you to Endfinity and all of you who have kept this theme working and relevant.

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Paragon on iPhone 6+ (VZW) - 8.1.2 - still going strong - a few notes with constant use
    There are only a few glitches that come up periodically, but I live with them just to stay with Paragon -

Blank screen after a receiving a phone call - corrected with double home tap and go to another open app.
    A Re-spring Safe mode/restart about 3-4 times a week
    Sometimes volume-up while playing Music causes a safe mode -restart

I think that's about it. Thanks to everyone for keeping this alive.

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    I am looking forward to the 8.4 Jailbreak. I have an iPhone 6+ and I am so done with the UI of iOS... I can't WAIT to get Paragon rolling on my phone. Thank you to Endfinity and all of you who have kept this theme working and relevant.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-07-02), FlameClad (2015-06-26)

Page 112 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast