Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #2201
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421529730.673230.jpg my iPhone 6 plus running paragon

  2. #2202
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Changing the Tile PNG icons
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421529730.673230.jpg my iPhone 6 plus running paragon
    Match,
    If you can point me to the image file that the tiles are using, I would appreciate it. I can navigate around in WinSCP and edit them if you know. Many thanks!

  3. #2203
    Default app tiles
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421529730.673230.jpg my iPhone 6 plus running paragon
    How were you able to pin non-stock apps into the springboard? any time i try it my springboard just crashes

  4. #2204
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Hmm, I just loaded match's patches from 107-108, then loaded paragon, and it works almost flawlesly.

  5. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Hmm, I just loaded match's patches from 107-108, then loaded paragon, and it works almost flawlesly.
    So just download the patch #5 and pinning 3rd party apps to the springboard should work now?

  6. #2206
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    There are a few patches to add before loading paragon. I'll try to write up process later today. Done it several times now to my 6 plus running 8.1.2 and it is almost perfect.
    These are the only flaws I could find:

    1. Non system artfiles' icons not working quite right.

    2. Tiles not using full screen (bar in right)

    3. Blank screen after incoming calls.

  7. #2207
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    There are a few patches to add before loading paragon. I'll try to write up process later today. Done it several times now to my 6 plus running 8.1.2 and it is almost perfect.
    These are the only flaws I could find:

    1. Non system artfiles' icons not working quite right.

    2. Tiles not using full screen (bar in right)

    3. Blank screen after incoming calls.
    Were you having issues clicking on notification banners or anything that audio controls on the volume banner? Cause that always causes a crash for me

  8. #2208
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Yes, forgot about that too. I use intelliscreenx, and when I tried to reply to bitesms banners that caused a safe mode restart. So I turned it off and use pop up replies instead. Works just as well for me.

  9. #2209
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Default Loading Paragon on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus steps - mostly working - notes provided
    Hi all, below are the steps that I followed to load Paragon on iPhone 6Plus (IOS 8.1.2) with a few notes on what is not working (so far). It is actually working very well for me, but for those of you that use MUSIC quite a bit - this is the big one that you need to dreamboard back to Normal before you can use it.

    Steps--
    1. Fresh iPhone 6Plus (VZW) upgrade to IOS 8.1.2
    2. Jailbreak with TaiG - I believe this only works in Windows so far (not available on Mac)
    3. Install iFile (must have to load Match's patches)
    4. install Dreamboard beta (wynd07.com/r7/ = source that needs to be added
    5. ***Install Patch #5 (only): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    6. ***Install Paragon Preferences: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    ***Download each and hit ‘install' with iFile after each download.
    7. Install Applist
    8. Install Patch for IOS 8: Deb link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brajv08swk...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    9. Install Paragon

    wallah!!

    Notes on what is NOT working well:

    -Music App crashes
    -using Banners to reply to SMS or play music crashes - Popups work fine
    -Itunesart file fix
    -Fill screen with tiles without bar
    -Blank screen after incoming on phone calls

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2015-02-18), markotak (2015-02-24), Matchstic (2015-01-26), xXMR PERFECTXx (2015-01-25)

  11. #2210
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    *** Paragon Patch for iOS 8 ***

    Alright, got something that'll work for you guys!

    Please bear in mind that there most likely will be many things I've missed in this patch, so just give me a shout if there's something that needs paying attention to.

    Deb link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brajv08swk...s-arm.deb?dl=0

    Obligatory screenie:

    (Taken on iPhone 6)

    I'd imagine this should should also work fine on the i6+ too.
    Match,
    It looks like your Dropbox is down. Can we still get your deb files?

  12. #2211
    iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Had to clear my cache, so was able to download fine.
    Match, if you can point me to the right areas to fix my art for my icons, that would really make my day. Many thanx in advance!

  13. #2212
    I Love the fact that this theme is being kept alive, I don't use music, so thinking about rolling with it for a while!

  14. #2213
    I'm getting 404s for each one of the links

  15. #2214
    what is the issue with the music player? would a third party music player work with this?

    edit: just tried it with groove and it still crashed so it seems its an issue with playing music in general. wonder what the issue is this is the only thing preventing me from using paragon full time

    edit 2: things like Pandora and youtube and podcasts work. Think it might be an issue with playing music files specifically

    edit 3: think it might have something to do with paragon trying to update the music live tile. I unpinned the music icon from the home screen and now it is working fine.
    Last edited by hambubger; 2015-02-27 at 05:41 PM.

  16. #2215
    Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    Hi all, below are the steps that I followed to load Paragon on iPhone 6Plus (IOS 8.1.2) with a few notes on what is not working (so far). It is actually working very well for me, but for those of you that use MUSIC quite a bit - this is the big one that you need to dreamboard back to Normal before you can use it.

    Steps--
    1. Fresh iPhone 6Plus (VZW) upgrade to IOS 8.1.2
    2. Jailbreak with TaiG - I believe this only works in Windows so far (not available on Mac)
    3. Install iFile (must have to load Match's patches)
    4. install Dreamboard beta (wynd07.com/r7/ = source that needs to be added
    5. ***Install Patch #5 (only): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    6. ***Install Paragon Preferences: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb
    ***Download each and hit ‘install' with iFile after each download.
    7. Install Applist
    8. Install Patch for IOS 8: Deb link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/brajv08swk...s-arm.deb?dl=0
    9. Install Paragon

    wallah!!

    Notes on what is NOT working well:

    -Music App crashes
    -using Banners to reply to SMS or play music crashes - Popups work fine
    -Itunesart file fix
    -Fill screen with tiles without bar
    -Blank screen after incoming on phone calls
    Wow. I'm impressed that this is getting some attention. This would look good on the new iPhones too. I don't have a 6+ I just have a 6. But will keep checking back for more info

  17. #2216
    Been using this the past weekend on iOS 8.2 beta 2 with pretty good results. Music only occasionally crashes when I adjust the volume while its playing. I think it has something to do with the custom volume bar. Other than that the theme works pretty well. Hopefully people start getting interested in it again. I just got an iPhone 6 after 4 years of windows phone only because of the app situation. But I will say windows phone is such a better experience than iOS strictly when it comes to UI and design. Live tiles are just so much better than the boring grid of icons. But there were no apps so I had to switch unfortunately.

  18. #2217
    Anyone able to get the pictures slideshow tile working?

  19. #2218
    Hi. I occasionally pop in on this thread, to see if Paragon has been updated/patched. I've followed the instructions, and installed Paragon on my iPhone 6 8.1.2, with the iOS8 Patch. @klugey1 said to install Patch #5, but its pointless, because you replace it with the iOS8 Patch.

    My problem: I use Spotify instead of the Music app. I changed the .plist value IsBasicMusicTile = NO. Now the only problem, is when I change the volume, springboard crashes. Is there any fix on that? Thanks in advance.

    Hope this theme gets updated/patched so everything works nicely

  20. #2219
    Quote Originally Posted by miroppb View Post
    Hi. I occasionally pop in on this thread, to see if Paragon has been updated/patched. I've followed the instructions, and installed Paragon on my iPhone 6 8.1.2, with the iOS8 Patch. @klugey1 said to install Patch #5, but its pointless, because you replace it with the iOS8 Patch.

    My problem: I use Spotify instead of the Music app. I changed the .plist value IsBasicMusicTile = NO. Now the only problem, is when I change the volume, springboard crashes. Is there any fix on that? Thanks in advance.

    Hope this theme gets updated/patched so everything works nicely
    I also have trouble with it crashing when adjusting the volume. I found that if I use the actual volume slider in the music app I have better luck. usually when I use the volume buttons it tends to crash. hope this helps and also hope this gets updated soon I love this theme so much better than stock iOS.

  21. #2220
    Quote Originally Posted by hambubger View Post
    I found that if I use the actual volume slider in the music app I have better luck.
    Awesome! Thanks for the insight. Spotify doesn't crash if I use the volume slider.

Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •