Page 107 of 150 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2983

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Shucks, any tips for me? I tried uicache for giggles, rebooted. Completely uninstalled, reinstalled and my LinkedIn, Facebook, and Smartglass icons all are doing this.

It looks like the image icon I being stretched, if it helps at all the Facebook tile only gives me 2 size options now instead of the largest tile option and also doesn't flip anymore when I make it the 2nd size.

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohSteve View Post
    Shucks, any tips for me? I tried uicache for giggles, rebooted. Completely uninstalled, reinstalled and my LinkedIn, Facebook, and Smartglass icons all are doing this.

It looks like the image icon I being stretched, if it helps at all the Facebook tile only gives me 2 size options now instead of the largest tile option and also doesn't flip anymore when I make it the 2nd size.

I just went through and made some tile folders for the apps that happened to. It's a lot of work with the set up you've got going on though

3. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

PharaohSteve (2014-09-02)

Can you explain how to do that? I only need to do it for these 3 apps as they are the only ones impacted.

Default Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]
    Can you explain how to do that? I only need to do it for these 3 apps as they are the only ones impacted.
    You'll need ifile and appinfo. Look up the app in appinfo, find the line named "ID" then hit export. That will generate an email draft. Copy the id then discard the draft. Then switch out to ifile and go to the paragon tiles folder. Hit edit, then hit the plus on the bottom left of the screen, this will give you the options to create a folder. Paste the id you got from app info. Switch back to appinfo, I'd should still be on the app you looked up, scroll to the bottom and click "open in ifile" this will take you to where the app is located in the file system. Copy the file named iTunesArtwork (or search for the "icon" file in the folder), then paste it in the folder you created for the app in the paragon tiles directory. Once pasted a copy, rename the file to either Tile.png or SmallTile.png (you might just want to paste it twice and rename each file to both names) the either restpring or switch themes and it should work (depending on the quality of the icon, it might look a little rough though.)

Who'd like to upload their tiles folder for me!?

iPhone? More like MyPhone klugey1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Process to get Paragon working again with Matchstic's patches all together
    Hi all.
    Apple is replacing my iPhone 5, so I have to re-jailbreak and download everything again. I am using Pkgbackup (works great for almost everything), but it doesn't include the patches that you need to run Paragon. Here are all Matchstic's patches collected in one area. Hope this helps:

Procedure for Paragon Fix (thank Matchstic for all of them!):

Patch #1 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #2 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #3 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch #4 (fixes Folder Issue): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Patch # 5 (fixes crash issue when installing apps): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Paragon Preferences—
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

Download each and hit ‘install' with iFile after each download.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04), Matchstic (2014-09-04)

If you want, I don't mind creating another repo with all my stuff in one place? The address of it would be paragon.incendo.ws if that's the case.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04)

Thanks

That might help, but I just found myself scouring the replies to make sure I had them all, and having them all together is very helpful. Did I miss any or does this include everything?

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Did all the patches and safe moded 4 times on me..

Check patch 4

It looks the same as 3

Quote Originally Posted by klugey1 View Post
    That might help, but I just found myself scouring the replies to make sure I had them all, and having them all together is very helpful. Did I miss any or does this include everything?
    Nope, but you didn't need to link to all the patches; only the last one is what you need! Alright, I'll get a repo up and running soon. On that repo, I don't mind hosting other additions, such as additional tiles and such like.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Did all the patches and safe moded 4 times on me..

Check patch 4

It looks the same as 3
    You only need to install patch #5 - it's all the same patch, just different updates to it, with 5 being the latest.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04), PharaohSteve (2014-09-05)

Thanks

Ok, I'll try the Patch #5 only. I just got back from Apple store with new phone. My process will be as follows:
    Restore my iPhone 5 from iTunes
    Pangu the device
    PkgBackup
    Restore everything from PkgBackup
    Install Patch #5 (only)
    Install Paragon Prefs Patch
    Turn phone off
    Turn Phone on
    Hit Dreamboard
    Hit Paragon -
    Wallah! - working great - no safe mode - tested an app install - no safe mode
    I'll report back if anything changes.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04), PharaohSteve (2014-09-05)

So I found that by deleting the album artwork from the application folder reset the icon back to the correct size. Any idea what bug is causing this?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PharaohSteve For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-05), futureryo (2014-09-06)

So I found that by deleting the album artwork from the application folder reset the icon back to the correct size. Any idea what bug is causing this?
    If I had to guess, I'd say that apple probably changed a spec for app submissions and said something about upping the resolution of iTunesArtwork for newer retina devices and endfinity's code probably resizes by percentages. It kinda makes sense BUT I did just pulled that explanation out of my *****

I'll check my old stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKFR0ST View Post
    Anyone know where to find a person who could make me a loader gif?
    Here is one I used when had Paragon. Just replace the Tile.gif with the one you choice. You can set a gif for the large size and a different one for the medium size.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhg1vofxwi...ideos.zip?dl=0

Here are some of my latest live tiles from 1/17/14:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv5celw3wt...02014.zip?dl=0
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-09-06 at 05:41 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-06)

Sorry can you tell me where to do this? In ifile I'm assuming. Both my Instagram and Twitter are zoomed in

Never mind got it. Delete itunesartwork. Thanks for the tip.
    Last edited by cmcujo; 2014-09-08 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    I'll check my old stuff.

Here is one I used when had Paragon. Just replace the Tile.gif with the one you choice. You can set a gif for the large size and a different one for the medium size.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhg1vofxwi...ideos.zip?dl=0

Here are some of my latest live tiles from 1/17/14:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv5celw3wt...02014.zip?dl=0
    What I meant is there is this pikachu walk loader(pokemon) I wanted an eevee one instead. And I have no idea how to make one hoping someone here could point me in the right direction. Since I trust this theme and it's followers

Is paragon dead once we get our iPhone 6's ? Or is someone able to update it. (Assuming end doesn't) I love this theme and have been using it for 5 months straight and can't imagine going back to regular iOS.

Paragon's been long dead. Matt hacked into submission to make it usable for ios 7, but it appears to be dead in the water for the foreseeable future. Also, did I read somewhere that Drifter is also gone?

-wp_ss_20140912_0001.png I had some great ideas for Paragon, but I believe they weren't well appreciated. Happy with my Lumia WP 8.1 update 1.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 2014-09-13 at 04:09 AM.
    My mind has no limits!

Quote Originally Posted by cmcujo View Post
    Is paragon dead once we get our iPhone 6's ? Or is someone able to update it. (Assuming end doesn't) I love this theme and have been using it for 5 months straight and can't imagine going back to regular iOS.
    Is hate to admit it but I too think the theme is dead. I haven't really used it much since the last update, and end hasn't been on in a while. He probably got burnt out again. And since he's so young, his mind has probably moved on. Hopefully we'll get another update (for iOS 8 & iPhone 6/6+)

Page 107 of 150 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast