Page 91 of 423 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 8459

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

  1. #1801
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    After attempting King_O_Hill's work around I got stuck in and endless boot loop. Thanks to ilex and google I was able to save my JB. As such, here is my contribution to this themes creator. I hope you find this sufficient as it's double the cost through Cydia. If not, no worries, he's a great themer and deserves it regardless ImageUploadedByModMyi1401375672.076895.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-06-07), alexse25 (2014-05-29), Jazzman UK (2014-05-29), jhosne11 (2014-05-30), King_O_Hill (2014-05-29), kristatos (2014-05-30), mcooper (2014-05-31), NewD (2014-05-29), pioneer88 (2014-05-29), superouse (2014-05-29)

  3. #1802
    Is that for me, if I'm the $ 5 bekomm over as I then the subject

  4. #1803
    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Flash View Post
    This is not safe to do. Hopefully you change it back in time, but it can put you in a bootloop.
    I agree and I put a very strong disclaimer in my post when I posted it, I did not mislead anyone.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-29 at 07:12 PM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-05-29), kristatos (2014-05-30), pioneer88 (2014-05-29)

  6. #1804
    [QUOTE=King_O_Hill;7088601]I agree and I put a very strong disclaimer in my post.[/can I access the e-mail address to transfer $ 5 and then I get the theme or

  7. #1805
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Default Coffee Diary HD
    I didn't donate to cause issues, nor am I remotely upset with King_O_Hill for trying to help. Matter of fact, I'm going to try it again after work. Consider my donation a good faith move as I know the creator is no longer active and I feel his work should still be compensated. I hope this clears up any confusion about my motives, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Last edited by dwizurd; 2014-05-29 at 07:36 PM.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-05-31), King_O_Hill (2014-05-29), kristatos (2014-05-30), Mary48336 (2014-05-29), pioneer88 (2014-05-29), schalker44 (2014-05-29)

  9. #1806
    So chickened out doing Kings method. I would like to donate as well for this theme if it's possible

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Best01 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (2014-05-30)

  11. #1807
    Sorry guys, I tried it myself on 3 different devices, even one that is running iOS 7.1 and it worked flawlessly on each one. I can't think of any tweak that may conflict with this trick either.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-05-30), dwizurd (2014-05-29), jhosne11 (2014-05-30)

  13. #1808
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Sorry guys, I tried it myself on 3 different devices, even one that is running iOS 7.1 and it worked flawlessly on each one. I can't think of any tweak that may conflict with this trick either.
    Was one a 5S by chance? Also, as mentioned before, I'm not upset, and truly appreciate your willingness to help. I'm still going to try again in a few more hours after I get home.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  14. #1809
    I will also donate the $ 5 today, I hope it works to get the topic

  15. #1810
    No, I did not test on a 5s. I used a 5/4s/4. Maybe it's a problem with the 5s.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (2014-05-29)

  17. #1811
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I didn't donate to cause issues, nor am I remotely upset with King_O_Hill for trying to help. Matter of fact, I'm going to try it again after work. Consider my donation a good faith move as I know the creator is no longer active and I feel his work should still be compensated. I hope this clears up any confusion about my motives, and I hope everyone has a wonderful day.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Let me know if you need any help. I have an iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.6 and did it a few days ago. If your run into any problems which am certain you will like getting stuck at the progress loading bar.... Let me know, will show you how I went about it.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seizlapee For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (2014-05-29), Mary48336 (2014-05-30)

  19. #1812
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Let me know if you need any help. I have an iPhone 5 on iOS 7.0.6 and did it a few days ago. If your run into any problems which am certain you will like getting stuck at the progress loading bar.... Let me know, will show you how I went about it.
    I should be home within the hour, but I believe it to be my phones. One is a 3G and the other is a 5S. Both of which never supported iOS 6. Like I said, I will try again and hope for the best.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  20. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I should be home within the hour, but I believe it to be my phones. One is a 3G and the other is a 5S. Both of which never supported iOS 6. Like I said, I will try again and hope for the best.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    I will be around here an hrs time. If not look at my previous post from earlier in the day to see how I went about it myself

  21. #1814
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    I do not believe Kings trick will work on any phone that never was able to host the particular iOS being put in the.plist file. An iPhone 3 and an iPhone 5s were never able to host iOS 6.1.2. I believe that's what's causing the boot loop. I could be wrong… But it seems the most logical explanation.

  22. #1815
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I do not believe Kings trick will work on any phone that never was able to host the particular iOS being put in the.plist file. An iPhone 3 and an iPhone 5s were never able to host iOS 6.1.2. I believe that's what's causing the boot loop. I could be wrong… But it seems the most logical explanation.
    It has to be related to that. My 3G says 6.1.2 at the bottom of Cydia yet still unable to purchase. I believe it's still somehow recognized by device
    I'm starting to lose hope


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  23. #1816
    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    It has to be related to that. My 3G says 6.1.2 at the bottom of Cydia yet still unable to purchase. I believe it's still somehow recognized by device
    I'm starting to lose hope


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Do this. After you change the values. Respring. Device will show a progress bar(will be stuck and not move) hold the power and home button to turn of phone, then reboot holding the power up button. Once phone boots up head to cydia and make purchase. After all is set and done head to ifile and change the values back. Respring(use winterboard, select a theme and the Respring function should work). Progress bar should work fine now without getting stuck. Then do a normal reboot and you will be back to normal.

    To check if version number was changed successfully, go to settings app, about section and see if the firmware number has been changed.

  24. #1817
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Do this. After you change the values. Respring. Device will show a progress bar(will be stuck and not move) hold the power and home button to turn of phone, then reboot holding the power up button. Once phone boots up head to cydia and make purchase. After all is set and done head to ifile and change the values back. Respring(use winterboard, select a theme and the Respring function should work). Progress bar should work fine now without getting stuck. Then do a normal reboot and you will be back to normal.

    To check if version number was changed successfully, go to settings app, about section and see if the firmware number has been changed.
    Version says 6.1.2 but it still says unable to purchase. I think this is the first time I've wished I had a 5 instead of this darn 5s thank you though for trying to help.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  25. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I do not believe Kings trick will work on any phone that never was able to host the particular iOS being put in the.plist file. An iPhone 3 and an iPhone 5s were never able to host iOS 6.1.2. I believe that's what's causing the boot loop. I could be wrong… But it seems the most logical explanation.
    Ah, very good point. I believe you may be correct. Good catch!

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (2014-05-31), NewD (2014-05-30)

  27. #1819
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Version says 6.1.2 but it still says unable to purchase. I think this is the first time I've wished I had a 5 instead of this darn 5s thank you though for trying to help.


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Did you Respring and reboot? After you changed it?

  28. #1820
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by seizlapee View Post
    Did you Respring and reboot? After you changed it?
    Yes, after my scare this morning I'm just using my 3G it says 6.1.2 at the bottom if Cyrus, yet still unable to purchase. I'd try again from my 5s, but I'd really hate to lose my jb


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401403270.296052.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Last edited by dwizurd; 2014-05-30 at 12:41 AM.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

Page 91 of 423 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •