Page 378 of 423 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,560 of 8447

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

  1. #7541
    Quote Originally Posted by morkino View Post
    Sir Ferlop, if you still have it, can you please share this beautiful wall but without the coffee diary logo?
    Thank you in advance!


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    I'm very sorry friend, I just could not find the psd for this particular wall. I will keep in mind if I come across it.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2016-10-04), kristatos (2016-10-04), lestad.arya (2016-10-04), morkino (2016-10-04)

  3. #7542
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    Playing litle too !!!!
    ty all creators and sorry dont remember who is creator for this SB !!
    Best regards

    Attachment 728463
    Please share?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Padgoi For This Useful Post:

    patdu63 (2016-10-06)

  5. #7543
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm very sorry friend, I just could not find the psd for this particular wall. I will keep in mind if I come across it.
    No problem, thank you for all your beautiful works!


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to morkino For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-10-05)

  7. #7544
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    Playing litle too !!!!
    ty all creators and sorry dont remember who is creator for this SB !!
    Best regards

    Attachment 728463
    Yes please share if it's possible. Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    hungtynhon (2016-10-05), Padgoi (2016-10-05), patdu63 (2016-10-06)

  9. #7545
    Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    Please share?

    I see here u have already better SB Ribon create by master Ferlop ushow here http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-6-th...ml#post7387782
    Mine is only imperfect..and remove all Gears ...
    But remember i have iphone 6 ....and ios 8.4 and use on iphone only groovyboard(SBHTML)....but no pb u have link here..
    I think u have a 6+ then you need to modify more files for good positions all informations

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn96iloa8b...on_JM.zip?dl=0

    Credit creators...

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    dapargel (2016-10-07), kristatos (2016-10-05), markotak (2016-10-05), Mary48336 (2016-10-06), patdu63 (2016-10-12), Wasabi71 (2016-10-05)

  11. #7546
    Quote Originally Posted by sambostyle View Post
    Yes please share if it's possible. Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure its possible

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hn96iloa8b...on_JM.zip?dl=0

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (2016-10-05), kristatos (2016-10-05), lxqslayer (2016-10-05), markotak (2016-10-05), oswaldo-1985 (2016-10-05), patdu63 (2016-10-12), sambostyle (2016-10-05), tuguye11 (2016-10-05), Wasabi71 (2016-10-05)

  13. #7547
    Can somebody help to optimise this great Widget for iPhone 6plus? To see as on the Screenshot the position of the watches is not correct.



    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wasabi71 For This Useful Post:

    tuguye11 (2016-10-05)

  15. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    Wow, thank you so much for your generosity!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-10-05)

  17. #7549
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi71 View Post
    Can somebody help to optimise this great Widget for iPhone 6plus? To see as on the Screenshot the position of the watches is not correct.



    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Yes, I'm having same issue with the clock. If anyone can please help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to sambostyle For This Useful Post:

    tuguye11 (2016-10-05)

  19. #7550
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sambostyle View Post
    Yes, I'm having same issue with the clock. If anyone can please help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm also having this issue and the CSS doesn't even seem to work when I edit the values. Try changing the phone type to auto in the config file, that gets it closer to where it needs to be. Still not perfect though.

  20. #7551
    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Adjust the clock settings in the Wallpaper.html file, about mid way down.

    Here:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Glawrence33; 2016-10-05 at 03:57 PM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-10-05), Padgoi (2016-10-05)

  22. #7552
    Quote Originally Posted by Glawrence33 View Post
    Adjust the clock settings in the Wallpaper.html file, about mid way down.

    Here:



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Thanks.
    Sorry, but I do not do this. Which values must be changed then?


    Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

  23. #7553
    Todays setup,



    Thanks to all


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Glawrence33 For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (2016-10-06), dapargel (2016-10-05), jm26200 (2016-10-05), kristatos (2016-10-05), lestad.arya (2016-10-05), Mary48336 (2016-10-06), mezstah (2016-10-05), oswaldo-1985 (2016-10-05), patdu63 (2016-10-05), san3ar (2016-10-05), san_22 (2016-10-05), tuguye11 (2016-10-05)

  25. #7554
    hello alll i try for i6+ without iphone6+
    -iph6plus.jpg
    see on google what i have after put
    var iPhoneType = "iPh6Plus";
    file Config.js
    and adjust in file Wallpaper.html top and left for clock, clock1 clock2 clock3 and clock4

    work on pc with google coz only iphone 6 no 6+

    and i cant if good in reality
    But u know where u can play for adjust !!!
    Sorry cant make more...
    if u want try ???? https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lib3inzo3...on_JM.zip?dl=0

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    Glawrence33 (2016-10-06), kristatos (2016-10-05), lestad.arya (2016-10-06), tuguye11 (2016-10-05), Wasabi71 (2016-10-06)

  27. #7555
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hello alll i try for i6+ without iphone6+
    -iph6plus.jpg
    see on google what i have after put
    var iPhoneType = "iPh6Plus";
    file Config.js
    and adjust in file Wallpaper.html top and left for clock, clock1 clock2 clock3 and clock4

    work on pc with google coz only iphone 6 no 6+

    and i cant if good in reality
    But u know where u can play for adjust !!!
    Sorry cant make more...
    if u want try ???? https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lib3inzo3...on_JM.zip?dl=0
    Thanks a ton for your help jm26300. It works perfectly now. You have done a great help for us.
    Last edited by tuguye11; 2016-10-05 at 10:51 PM.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuguye11 For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-10-06), lestad.arya (2016-10-06), Mary48336 (2016-10-06)

  29. #7556
    Quote Originally Posted by tuguye11 View Post
    Thanks a ton for your help jm26300. It works perfectly now. You have done a great help for us.
    Can you share your Wallpaper.html file ? Thanks !

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to lxqslayer For This Useful Post:

    lestad.arya (2016-10-06)

  31. #7557
    Quote Originally Posted by lxqslayer View Post
    Can you share your Wallpaper.html file ? Thanks !
    What is your iphone? 6 or 6+?. If 6+ it has been share by jm26300 post#7554.
    Last edited by tuguye11; 2016-10-06 at 05:01 AM.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuguye11 For This Useful Post:

    jm26200 (2016-10-06), lestad.arya (2016-10-06)

  33. #7558
    Quote Originally Posted by tuguye11 View Post
    What is your iphone? 6 or 6+?. If 6+ it has been share by jm26300 post#7554.
    6+, got it ! thank you !

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to lxqslayer For This Useful Post:

    lestad.arya (2016-10-06)

  35. #7559
    @jm26300
    many thanks for your help. If everything functions very well. First-class work.



    Sent from My iPhone6Plus

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wasabi71 For This Useful Post:

    lestad.arya (2016-10-06), Mary48336 (2016-10-06), san_22 (2016-10-06)

  37. #7560
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi71 View Post
    @jm26300
    many thanks for your help. If everything functions very well. First-class work.



    Sent from My iPhone6Plus
    However, I have a question. How do I get the weather forecast down, how with the original Widget?



    Sent from My iPhone6Plus

Page 378 of 423 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •