Page 236 of 423 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,720 of 8447

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

  1. #4701
    Mary you have a pm if there's anything else let me know!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-08-27)

  3. #4702
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Awe man, you didn't get my reference.
    too bad i didn't,i'm gonna cry myself to sleep now,knowing that my work ain't quality it's gonna be hard

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-08-27)

  5. #4703
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    You just go ahead and let it out big guy. Have yourself a good cathartic cry.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2015-08-27), MrDLewis321 (2015-08-27)

  7. #4704

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    MrDLewis321 (2015-08-27)

  9. #4705
    Now now children. Lol I have done 2 mods and decided they wasn't good enough to share. And got one now which is personal one I don't wanna share or show screenshot. Lol. As still tweaking it. But I now how it feels to not b able to mod and see mods that won't b shared which at the end made me wanna learn to mod. So I did. Took lot of Pm to people. And also I am learning to use photoshop and art studio for my i6+ I can't do designs my self but I can do copy and paste parts to make what I can. And I use other people's moda move them around to make mod I've seen. And few have turned out ok. But if u haven't got tools try photoshop touch a go.

  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-08-27), Jazzman UK (2015-08-27), kinsella37 (2015-08-27), kristatos (2015-08-27), Mary48336 (2015-08-27), Pibe77 (2015-09-06)

  11. #4706
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Now now children. Lol I have done 2 mods and decided they wasn't good enough to share. And got one now which is personal one I don't wanna share or show screenshot. Lol. As still tweaking it. But I now how it feels to not b able to mod and see mods that won't b shared which at the end made me wanna learn to mod. So I did. Took lot of Pm to people. And also I am learning to use photoshop and art studio for my i6+ I can't do designs my self but I can do copy and paste parts to make what I can. And I use other people's moda move them around to make mod I've seen. And few have turned out ok. But if u haven't got tools try photoshop touch a go.
    Good for you Mr D, at least you are trying and you appreciate the work involved...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    jawonder (2015-08-27), kristatos (2015-08-27), Mary48336 (2015-08-27), MrDLewis321 (2015-08-27), oswaldo-1985 (2015-08-27), Pibe77 (2015-09-06)

  13. #4707
    @MrD
    i really don't mind Krima's comments,i'm use to them and his sarcasm and i always have a good laugh but today i'm not in the mood....

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Jazzman UK (2015-08-27)

  15. #4708
    it does not work with groovyboard +?


    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella37 View Post
    Yes sure no problem, I got it from a different thread
    https://app.box.com/s/7xgyetsryhd6nasp2dxf 


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw91 View Post
    it does not work with groovyboard +?
    I just use GB, copy and paste in sbhtml folder and it should be working


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #4710
    I can not find my iphone sbhtml folder, I am under ios 8.4 and iphone 6+


    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella37 View Post
    I just use GB, copy and paste in sbhtml folder and it should be working


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #4711
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw91 View Post
    I can not find my iphone sbhtml folder, I am under ios 8.4 and iphone 6+
    Go to cydia and get sbhtml and then when you get it, you'll see sbhtml folder


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #4712
    but sbhtml is ios7 and me ios8.4 make me a conflict with groovyboard +

    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella37 View Post
    Go to cydia and get sbhtml and then when you get it, you'll see sbhtml folder


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to jigsaw91 For This Useful Post:

    kinsella37 (2015-08-27)

  21. #4713
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    @MrD
    i really don't mind Krima's comments,i'm use to them and his sarcasm and i always have a good laugh but today i'm not in the mood....
    Yes - sarcasm can hurt, can't it. I've been trying to educate Krima about this forever... But he is who he is.. A cruel and heartless pri*ck..

  22. #4714
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yes - sarcasm can hurt, can't it. I've been trying to educate Krima about this forever... But he is who he is.. A cruel and heartless pri*ck..
    yeah ,at first encounters with him i was touched but not hurt,than i got use to it,bc i saw he is like that to everyone,
    so i made my peace

  23. #4715
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,710
    Thanks
    8,337
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    yeah ,at first encounters with him i was touched but not hurt,than i got use to it,bc i saw he is like that to everyone,
    so i made my peace
    You're not the only one in the club of "Krima abused". We're a rag tag group of refugees. We can draw strength from each other, Meth (I mean, #m..)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-08-27)

  25. #4716
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You're not the only one in the club of "Krima abused". We're a rag tag group of refugees. We can draw strength from each other, Meth (I mean, #m..)
    LOL good one Grant

  26. #4717
    Default Coffee Diary HD
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw91 View Post
    but sbhtml is ios7 and me ios8.4 make me a conflict with groovyboard +
    Sbhtml is all you really need , most things on here are sbhtml only and you can use groovylock with it

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-08-27 at 01:33 PM.

  27. #4718
    ok I'll try sbhtml by cons there any adjustment for the weather ?


    Quote Originally Posted by kinsella37 View Post
    Sbhtml is all you really need , most things on here are sbhtml only and you can use groovylock with it

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #4719
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsaw91 View Post
    ok I'll try sbhtml by cons there any adjustment for the weather ?
    No it auto finds your location


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  29. #4720
    My iPhone is a Part of Me eric627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    deltona fla
    Posts
    656
    Thanks
    1,160
    Thanked 1,904 Times in 485 Posts

    what phone are you on jigsaw because if your on 6 or 6+ you dont wanna go back to regular groovylock and sbhtml you will get resprings there is a simple code switch to make sbhtml work with groovy +

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to eric627 For This Useful Post:

    kinsella37 (2015-08-27)

Page 236 of 423 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •