Page 128 of 423 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 8447

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Coffee Diary HD

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi All, can someone point me to a download link for the following, Phone Dial pad, status bar, passcode screen also I download "Coffee Dial" and just about setting up same following the instructions from a post on page 126, another thing how can I change the color of the "Settings page" the icons are already change.
    .....I learned to GIVE not because I have many, but because I know how it feels to literally have NOTHING.....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    you got pm
    Yes, email sent.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

T76 (2014-07-14)

Hi reffano, wood u b willing share this mod as my friend mike after it too as we both like coffee dairy hd and we both have few mods. So far this is slick. ImageUploadedByModMyi1405357694.672204.jpg
    Thank u in advance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDLewis321 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-07-14)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Hi reffano, wood u b willing share this mod as my friend mike after it too as we both like coffee dairy hd and we both have few mods. So far this is slick. ImageUploadedByModMyi1405357694.672204.jpg
    Thank u in advance.
    can you share the wallpaper?
    .....I learned to GIVE not because I have many, but because I know how it feels to literally have NOTHING.....

Thanks

anyone please bekind and make me theses icons,much appreciated.

yahoo messenger,face-time,navigon,bank of america,starbucks,chrome,netflix,shazam,protube,un limtones,spotify,music box,appcake,mobileterminal,homescreen

thank you very very much

Quote Originally Posted by zjxpot View Post
    can you share the wallpaper?
    Here ..
    4 layer

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf6xipvx4w...20smalli55.zip

Quote Originally Posted by MrDLewis321 View Post
    Thank u in advance.
    Here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kf6xipvx4w...20smalli55.zip
    Last edited by reffano; 2014-07-14 at 08:26 PM.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to reffano For This Useful Post:

hoang4341 (2015-01-03), It's Mi (2014-07-18), jm26200 (2014-07-15), kristatos (2014-07-14), zjxpot (2014-07-14)

Thanks bro!! 👊😎👍📲

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

anyone please bekind and make me theses icons,much appreciated.

yahoo messenger,face-time,navigon,bank of america,starbucks,chrome,netflix,shazam,protube,un limtones,spotify,music box,appcake,mobileterminal,homescreen

thank you very very much
    Half of these icons are already included in the theme...you may need to rename them for the apps to be themed...look in the bundles folder and you'll find them...

Hope it helps...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

azaleea (2014-07-15), EricB78 (2014-07-15), jm26200 (2014-07-15), T76 (2014-07-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Half of these icons are already included in the theme...you may need to rename them for the apps to be themed...look in the bundles folder and you'll find them...

Hope it helps...
    thanks,but i look already only few are in the bundles

Thanks

Hope it helps...
    Most of those are not there including Netflix and Spotify. If you are doing anymore icons could you do a TomTom ? . Thanks much.

Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    u found just 4 or 5 page back at post #2408 ty ferlop59
    Thank you! I'm having a little bit of trouble with it though. I couldn't download LockHTML3 on 7.1.2, says it's not compatible. I'm using GroovyLock with it right now, but I can't hide the clock or slide to unlock text. I don't really wanna use a Slider. Was looking to get it more like Jazz's lockscreen.
    Last edited by xOddPabz; 2014-07-14 at 10:28 PM.

Thank you for making this classic free.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I am not sure in which folder exactly I need to put this file to get it to work, can someone help me out with the location?

Quote Originally Posted by xOddPabz View Post
    Thank you! I'm having a little bit of trouble with it though. I couldn't download LockHTML3 on 7.1.2, says it's not compatible. I'm using GroovyLock with it right now, but I can't hide the clock or slide to unlock text. I don't really wanna use a Slider. Was looking to get it more like Jazz's lockscreen.
    Hi, if you want to hide clock and slider text, install Custom LS tweaks free from cydia..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

Bulakenyo (2014-07-18), xOddPabz (2014-07-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

thanks,but i look already only few are in the bundles
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Most of those are not there including Netflix and Spotify. If you are doing anymore icons could you do a TomTom ? . Thanks much.
    These are included with the original theme from Cydia...EricB had been very kind in porting all of this by his lonely self and providing these files to those who had bought the theme (originally) and now by providing a permanent link to these files on the first page of this thread...But remember that EricB only ported those icons for the apps that he needed/had on his phone (and some others that he's gathered from shares on this thread)...

We all thank him for that...as well as those who have made icons and shared them here (not talking about me but others, ie. Alexse25, azaleea, iphoneluverr, etc) and mods (ie. Jazz, Ferlop, Alexse, Marty, etc)...all of whom have kept this thread very much alive...

But in the original theme, there are bundles for apps that he (Eric) didn't have/use so he didn't have the need to port them...Some of these may not have been included with the original theme, but if you go back and search you'll find lots of icons (images) that you can still right-click on them and save them to your PC/iPhone...I know that there may be some links that me dead-links, but you can still download the images...just need to get the bundle names and icon names to put them in your phones...

If you use Icon Tools it gives the bundle name and you can open in iFile, open the info.plist and look for the icon names...AppInfo gives you the same options...

This is only meant to provide some info for those who have just gotten this theme and have questions as to where to get what...I still consider myself a newbie as I just started making these icons about a month ago and am still learning...but I have read through all 100+ pages of this thread getting tips, icons, mods, etc...and there still some good links for some mods here...just have to do a little reading thru...

Having said that, I'm still working on icons from a previous request and will try to get to all (Alexse and azaleea have been making icons too)...but remember that I'm still learning and they're not gonna be perfect...the following are from the original theme from Cydia...hope it helps...

com.apple.facetime.zip
    com.google.chrome.ios.zip
    com.shazam.Shazam.zip
    com.starbucks.mystarbucks.zip
    de.j-gessner.ProTube.zip
    de.maxner.protube.zip
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal.zip
    Last edited by kristatos; 2014-07-15 at 12:12 AM.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

azaleea (2014-07-15), Bulakenyo (2014-07-18), Celuna (2015-10-29), daddykool (2014-07-15), Darrenrooster (2015-01-30), dmick89 (2014-07-15), EricB78 (2014-07-15), It's Mi (2014-07-20), jawonder (2014-07-15), Jazzman UK (2014-07-15), jm26200 (2014-07-15), Marty McFly (2014-07-15), Mary48336 (2014-07-15), s22lane (2014-07-15)

Thanks

These are included with the original theme from Cydia...EricB had been very kind in porting all of this by his lonely self and providing these files to those who had bought the theme (originally) and now by providing a permanent link to these files on the first page of this thread...But remember that EricB only ported those icons for the apps that he needed/had on his phone (and some others that he's gathered from shares on this thread)...

We all thank him for that...as well as those who have made icons and shared them here (not talking about me but others, ie. Alexse25, azaleea, iphoneluverr, etc) and mods (ie. Jazz, Ferlop, Alexse, Marty, etc)...all of whom have kept this thread very much alive...

But in the original theme, there are bundles for apps that he (Eric) didn't have/use so he didn't have the need to port them...Some of these may not have been included with the original theme, but if you go back and search you'll find lots of icons (images) that you can still right-click on them and save them to your PC/iPhone...I know that there may be some links that me dead-links, but you can still download the images...just need to get the bundle names and icon names to put them in your phones...

If you use Icon Tools it gives the bundle name and you can open in iFile, open the info.plist and look for the icon names...AppInfo gives you the same options...

This is only meant to provide some info for those who have just gotten this theme and have questions as to where to get what...I still consider myself a newbie as I just started making these icons about a month ago and am still learning...but I have read through all 100+ pages of this thread getting tips, icons, mods, etc...and there still some good links for some mods here...just have to do a little reading thru...

Having said that, I'm still working on icons from a previous request and will try to get to all (Alexse and azaleea have been making icons too)...but remember that I'm still learning and they're not gonna be perfect...the following are from the original theme from Cydia...hope it helps...

com.apple.facetime.zip
    com.google.chrome.ios.zip
    com.shazam.Shazam.zip
    com.starbucks.mystarbucks.zip
    de.j-gessner.ProTube.zip
    de.maxner.protube.zip
    com.googlecode.mobileterminal.Terminal.zip
    I didn't get the original theme but i donated "ulyssee" for the iOS7 updated version which i got from Eric B, i posted screen shots before Eric posted the link publicly. .

I searched the Bundles folder and took out the icons that needed to be renamed plus some icons i found on here, made a theme icons folder which i selected in Winterboard . As you said Tomtom, Spotify and Nexflix are not there . Most of Alexse links aren't working anymore .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-07-15 at 12:57 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2014-07-15), mike42 (2014-07-15)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would you mind sharing these version of LS from Jazzman UK!..i love it..thanks in advance

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mike42 For This Useful Post:

Celuna (2015-10-29)

Thanks for helping out bud. You're absolutely right. I don't have any of those apps that you posted the bundles of, except FaceTime which I banish to a far away page. I wasn't going to download a bunch of apps just to get the bundle/icon names.

Good work on all of the icons too.

Also, I got a request for my new WinterBoard icon, so here it is.

Last edited by EricB78; 2014-07-15 at 01:56 AM.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

azaleea (2014-07-15), Boots (2014-10-14), Celuna (2015-10-29), Glawrence33 (2014-07-15), It's Mi (2014-07-20), jawonder (2014-07-15), jm26200 (2014-07-15), kristatos (2014-07-15), Mary48336 (2014-07-15), mike42 (2014-07-15)

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Got my weather info now :-

How can I get my high/low & sunrise/sunset and temperature like yours? I also need help with changing the status bar and getting the badges themed. I can get some of the icons here, the only ones I need are Let It Goat, Timberman, Spaceteam, and Hangouts, if someone doesn't mind creating them. Thanks in advance!!!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1405390262.597805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 128 of 423 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast