Page 559 of 573 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,180 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by iGoDZ View Post
    Well Knight I was just posting that I did the 5.1.1 update is all
    No offense, but that's three images pretty much. Wouldn't it be more practical if I just updated the entire package? You can post it if you want, I wouldn't mind.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Well go right ahead it's more than 3 images that have been fixed but you got it under control just let me know if you need help

Well go right ahead it's more than 3 images that have been fixed but you got it under control just let me know if you need help
    I don't mind, go for it

Your the master modder you did the 5.0 update you might as well finish it to 5.1.1 I'm working on my own theme also you can prob do it like 20 mins

Your the master modder you did the 5.0 update you might as well finish it to 5.1.1 I'm working on my own theme also you can prob do it like 20 mins
    I saw, show me pic?

And I'm no master haha...been using photoshop for almost a year now, this next August

I think I can put something together the name of it is N7 I'm working oh some icon sets right now it's bout 30 percent done if you would like to be a beta tester when it comes out that would be great

I think I can put something together the name of it is N7 I'm working oh some icon sets right now it's bout 30 percent done if you would like to be a beta tester when it comes out that would be great
    What happened to that last one you were working on? And sure

The G3TH one is a charity one I was working on free all donations but I'm looking for just more than myself to work on it

Where did you get that metal wall?

Bump

Well Knight I was just posting that I did the 5.1.1 update is all
    Would love to have the 5.1.1 update.
    Thanks for doing this. This is one of the classic themes that is going to live forever.

Hey Knight is this theme fully fully ported now? As far as being EPHD-like complete?

No...better

Just got outta getting my wisdom teeth removed, will commence tonight

I already ported it, scrubbers, camera lock, etc.

Just completing UI more, and trying to theme anything not already themed. I'm making a DB for my homies to beta test, but I hope to make this theme pretty damn complete-minus siri stuff.

So no eta, especially since I'm on pain meds and am in Lala land right now lmao
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2012-06-20 at 11:37 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2012-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Once upon a time a guy said "Sometimes less is more". It is real
    ZUI weather widget and modded wallpaper.

Can someone help me find this lockscreen PLEASE???

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    No...better

Just got outta getting my wisdom teeth removed, will commence tonight

I already ported it, scrubbers, camera lock, etc.

Just completing UI more, and trying to theme anything not already themed. I'm making a DB for my homies to beta test, but I hope to make this theme pretty damn complete-minus siri stuff.

So no eta, especially since I'm on pain meds and am in Lala land right now lmao

Well, well...
    The widom tooth gone but still looking forward to the new update

Looks dope! Please tell me you'll have biteSMS themed! =PP

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Looks dope! Please tell me you'll have biteSMS themed! =PP
    I don't use it, idk, not sure about that :/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-06-21)

i mean really, if you gathered everything form the thread. and made especial package, then ported the image changes. maybe, and more than likely not, it will not be more complete than ephd. I am just saying. Bar's went extremely deep on his last update for the over all package. but I will say this, knight wing has always done an amazing job. he is human. just like any of us, but he is a perfectionist. so when he puts his name on it, he wants it to be right and complete. thank you for all your work bro. we all owe you. as always

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (2012-06-21), metaserph (2012-06-21)

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    i mean really, if you gathered everything form the thread. and made especial package, then ported the image changes. maybe, and more than likely not, it will not be more complete than ephd. I am just saying. Bar's went extremely deep on his last update for the over all package. but I will say this, knight wing has always done an amazing job. he is human. just like any of us, but he is a perfectionist. so when he puts his name on it, he wants it to be right and complete. thank you for all your work bro. we all owe you. as always

Btw, thank this guy ^ for actually having a back up of 1.1 Leg1on that I would not have had if it were not for him.

I have so much to thank Hempt for, it's not even funny. Remember, nothing I have done here or will do would have never been possible for this guy.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-06-21)

My lock camera grabber

Page 559 of 573 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast