Page 556 of 573 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,120 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yes as a matter of fact I can, I even made myself a psd so that I can make more walls

I will post the psd and the files for the weather widget so it's easy. It took me forever to get all the text where I wanted it lol

Here are the files to how I have mine setup, I also included the PSD i made for the wallpaper, just place your image below the "background" and name it BG.png

All Credit for the Widget goes to Waverley73 and the date and time mod to norcal415 I believe. The Wallpaper is from Leg1on Z theme, All I did was make a cutout to allow an image to show in the middle of Waverley73's setup. Thanks again so much to all involved with the make of this amazing theme!! You are all doing an amazing job!!!

Files Here
    Due to the fact of me almost being a year behind, could you please repost the files if you still have them? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    credit to Waverly for the gorgeous setup and to schened1 for his LS Beauty lockscreen and not sure who shared the blue ripped wall but credit to you

Leg1on Wav73-Weather.theme.zip
    Thank you sooo much!! I have tried to download this several times and it wouldn't work (not sure why) finally got it to work today!! THANKS!!

Was unable to download this cool looking theme. The first DL link (sendspace) has this message "The file is not currently available" The second DL link (multiupload) just shows a blank screen. I tried IE and firefox with no luck so it must be a server issue. Do you have a mediafire link for the main Legion theme. I'm able to get all the mods from mediafire but not the main one.

Thanks

yep same here, could anyone upload?

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Credit to Ian Nicol for the original codes/weather and clock,Sheff(I used the script from the analog clock he posted in LiveOs)Thanks to KnightWing for the detective work and of course Ed and Zero for the awesome spinners that I chopped out of their mod(sorry guys had to use those spinners they were to cool not tolol)Also to Them3this was his idea that made me do this............use iconoclasm 6x5 and shrink at 66-80% scale also you can change the name at the bottom in the html the same way as my Center SS Mod.........the full screen weather icons look awesome enjoy yall

Leg1on Analog Weather.zip
    Does anyone make this working with the GPS on IOS 5.0.1???

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    ok, here you go!!

Credits to Garkin for the idea and PSD http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6210227
    Waverley73 for the weather images
    Zausser for the Original Overlay.psd

Download Leg1on Sch-Gar SS

To change weather
    - Open HTML and search line: var locale = "SPXX0190"
    - Open National and Local Weather Forecast, Hurricane, Radar and Report and search your city
    - Copy the Code from you city and replace the one above in the HTML

To change Leg1on Word

- Open HTML and scroll down to the bottom of the HTML until this code
    Code:
    <p style="position: absolute; top: 95px;left:93px;width: 320px;text-align: center; font-family: Zapfino; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 100; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0000ff; z-index: 20;" id="h1" >Leg1on</p>

SS images were made very fast so they are not very cool :s sorry ...... use photoshop
    LOVE this mod! Can someone please let me know how to change the font size and color of the items in the weather widget? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by johnm431 View Post
    Was unable to download this cool looking theme. The first DL link (sendspace) has this message "The file is not currently available" The second DL link (multiupload) just shows a blank screen. I tried IE and firefox with no luck so it must be a server issue. Do you have a mediafire link for the main Legion theme. I'm able to get all the mods from mediafire but not the main one.

Thanks
    Here you go. Try this link Leg1on.theme.rar
    Last edited by Shad0wM0nk3y; 2012-04-29 at 06:29 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shad0wM0nk3y For This Useful Post:

sigit (2012-04-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wM0nk3y View Post
    LOVE this mod! Can someone please let me know how to change the font size and color of the items in the weather widget? Thanks!

Here you go. Try this link Leg1on.theme.rar
    Open the widget in i file and look for #city, then change the font size and color to what u want

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

Shad0wM0nk3y (2012-04-29)

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1335675134.442929.jpg
    Me for this weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    Me for this weekend..
    Cool bud I like the dock

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

sigit (2012-04-29)

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Cool bud I like the dock
    thanks bud,but i forget who is the creator for the original dock,.

Open the widget in i file and look for #city, then change the font size and color to what u want
    I did that. I see where I normally change it, but for some reason description and temperature are display none, but they still show up. I was I'm the wallpaper.html if that helps. Thanks for replying so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    Me for this weekend..
    Yes, definitely a cool dock

This is my setup for now. Really love all the mods for this theme!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335677842.362738.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335677853.436608.jpg  
    Last edited by Shad0wM0nk3y; 2012-04-29 at 07:39 AM.

hey just wanted to say I think Charity Themes are a great idea and should be supported as much as possible. Makes me want to do one soon to support a charity.

I did that. I see where I normally change it, but for some reason description and temperature are display none, but they still show up. I was I'm the wallpaper.html if that helps. Thanks for replying so fast.

Yes, definitely a cool dock

This is my setup for now. Really love all the mods for this theme!
    The city , temp and description are all on the same element in the HTML that's y they still show up

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

The city , temp and description are all on the same element in the HTML that's y they still show up
    Sorry to keep asking so many questions...but is this the right place and I just change city? Thanks again for all of your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1335706509.797820.jpg  

Sorry to keep asking so many questions...but is this the right place and I just change city? Thanks again for all of your help.

right there!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    right there!!
    Cool. Thanks!

The bit u have in the screen shot is where the style is. In that same file scroll almost to the bottom and change where it sez var locale = " "
    It's there

23. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

The bit u have in the screen shot is where the style is. In that same file scroll almost to the bottom and change where it sez var locale = " "
    It's there
    Cool. That is what I am wanting to change. I already have it set to my location in var locale. Thanks.

It's very frustrating that so many links on this thread don't work. Can't download any of them!!

What mod are you looking for? Just let me know the post # and if I have it I will upload it for you. If you have to, shoot me a PM, that way you know that I saw your message. Thanks.

Page 556 of 573 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566 ... LastLast