Page 547 of 573 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,940 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

  1. #10921
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    [QUOTE=The 8th Immortal;6339883]
    Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post

    Thanks. I checked Cydia but nothing comes up under either. Are they in a repo?
    naw bro they're not tweaks actually they're just iphone statusbar icons that Z skinned. The "mute/silent" button is just when you hit the silent button on the side of the iphone. The lock rotation I believe is just from you having to enter numbers on your lockscreen to unlock your phone. Ya' might check the tweak lockinfo and make sure they are checked in the settings after installed, then it should show up instantly

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-12-21), It's Mi (2011-12-22), The 8th Immortal (2011-12-21)

  3. #10922
    [QUOTE=Lifted_ChevyZ;6339923]
    Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post

    naw bro they're not tweaks actually they're just iphone statusbar icons that Z skinned. The "mute/silent" button is just when you hit the silent button on the side of the iphone. The lock rotation I believe is just from you having to enter numbers on your lockscreen to unlock your phone. Ya' might check the tweak lockinfo and make sure they are checked in the settings after installed, then it should show up instantly
    Correct on the mute button but lock rotation is when you lock the screen in portrait mode so it doesn't turn to landscape

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iZangetsu For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-12-21), It's Mi (2011-12-22), RippedThemer (2011-12-21), The 8th Immortal (2011-12-21)

  5. #10923
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    1,404
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

    [QUOTE=iZangetsu;6339941]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifted_ChevyZ View Post

    Correct on the mute button but lock rotation is when you lock the screen in portrait mode so it doesn't turn to landscape
    there's the homey to explain it haha

  6. #10924
    some one have this 2 Overlays without Background , only the Glasses?


    -layer0.png
    -layerc.png

  7. #10925
    Thank you so much. I absolutely love this theme... Its hard to find a balance of sleek, simple clean with girly. Thanks to the creators and all the modders
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_4399.png   -img_4398.png   -img_4395.png   -img_4400.png   -img_4403.png  

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pasmaczek For This Useful Post:

    indyzzzz (2012-01-11), It's Mi (2011-12-28)

  9. #10926
    Does this theme run on 5.1? TIA! Happy Holidays!

  10. #10927
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo619 View Post
    Does this theme run on 5.1? TIA! Happy Holidays!
    5.0.1???

    I'm running on 5.0.1 Somewhere in the thread (not too many pages back) someone posted an iOS 5 fix for this theme.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to pasmaczek For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-12-28)

  12. #10928
    A full IOS 5 port will be coming tonight...This I promise. I'll work on it as soon as I come home from the gym in 2-3 hours. It'll probably take me two-3 hours to port. Is anyone actually interested?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    GTRagnarok (2011-12-28), It's Mi (2011-12-29), iZangetsu (2011-12-28), marco29 (2011-12-28), sigit (2011-12-30)

  14. #10929
    yes can't wait up many thanks

  15. #10930
    I am!

    Not going to upgrade to iOS 5 until I can use this theme with it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to GTRagnarok For This Useful Post:

    sigit (2011-12-30)

  17. #10931
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    A full IOS 5 port will be coming tonight...This I promise. I'll work on it as soon as I come home from the gym in 2-3 hours. It'll probably take me two-3 hours to port. Is anyone actually interested?
    yes very interested

  18. #10932
    Me tooooooooooooo
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  19. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    A full IOS 5 port will be coming tonight...This I promise. I'll work on it as soon as I come home from the gym in 2-3 hours. It'll probably take me two-3 hours to port. Is anyone actually interested?
    Dude, **insert F word** YES! However it probably won't work with all the color mods will it? What about KNit's icon set?

  20. #10934
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Dude, **insert F word** YES! However it probably won't work with all the color mods will it? What about KNit's icon set?
    Icons don't take but five seconds lol, starting in like ten minutes..can ya link me to K's icons again?

    Sorry I am a bit behind schedule, as some of you may know, I'm working on a theme. I am bundling the third and final icon set after I do this port. Also, for those of you that do know my theme, only about seven people have seen the real icons...nothing I've shown will be included haha :P




    Now to start this port!
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-01-02)

  22. #10935
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Icons don't take but five seconds lol, starting in like ten minutes..can ya link me to K's icons again?

    Sorry I am a bit behind schedule, as some of you may know, I'm working on a theme. I am bundling the third and final icon set after I do this port. Also, for those of you that do know my theme, only about seven people have seen the real icons...nothing I've shown will be included haha :P




    Now to start this port!
    You're working on a theme yourself? Nice! I'd definitely like to see some snips of it =P

    K's icons are here.

    Twitter


    The past half hour I've been going from page to page to page, since the search doesn't work anymore!, trying to find the pink color mod of Leg1on for my lady lol.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzy714 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-01-02)

  24. #10936
    Ok guys..make it tomorrow...I managed to fix mediaplayer, chatkit, theme the drop down menu...I want to do the other progress gears and the stock UI, and I think that's pretty much it lol

    Goodnight
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2012-01-02), marco29 (2011-12-29)

  26. #10937
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Ok guys..make it tomorrow...I managed to fix mediaplayer, chatkit, theme the drop down menu...I want to do the other progress gears and the stock UI, and I think that's pretty much it lol

    Goodnight
    Good shiet man

  27. #10938
    cant wait until they finish the one for ios 5

  28. #10939
    Port is done, however, my parents are switching Internet providers, so I can't upload :/..I'm relying on edge and my neighbor's crappy wifi 😭
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  29. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Port is done, however, my parents are switching Internet providers, so I can't upload :/..I'm relying on edge and my neighbor's crappy wifi 😭
    Das cool waited this long for ios 5 ujb can't hurt to wait for this port

Page 547 of 573 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547548549557 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •