Page 543 of 573 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 11443

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leg1on FREE Charity Release.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Knight

Great work with your colour mod
    I really like it and would appreciate an unpload very much

By the way: I thought you wanted do do a cyan one also?

Mi
    yeah cyan would be great

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Sure...I will, hold on a sec. This theme in particular took twelve autoscripts...it's not easy to color mod this theme, especially with just hueing...it's not possible to simply hue this theme.

What's wrong bro? You need anything?

Screenshots
    I would like you to share your PSD please as this is a good job is great and congratulations on this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (2011-10-31)

LEG1ON RED AND WHITE MOD

Links:

Leg1on_1.1_inside Red- KnightWing.zip

Leg1on Z Red --KnightWIng .zip

Disclaimer*

This contains everything except the widgets (By the time I was finished...I wasn't feeling it, but if you guys really want them, I'll do them -_-) and the first loading gears (the second one is white and red, making it look cooler :P. I'll do those as well if you guys whine and need them ). The reason these weren't included was because I did this more based on my personal taste rather than for public use. Since there hasn't been a red mod that was actually done well, I am releasing this one. I believe nkapoor124 made a red mod, the actual theme wasn't done right, but I believe the widgets were ok (page 260)

Anyways, enjoy, and hit thanks if I helped . If you have any issues with anything, or if I missed anything (I don't think I did, but I'm only human) tell me politely what I missed, and I'll fix it. I personally haven't seen anything off, since I've been using it for a couple of days.

Anyways, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post
    I would like you to share your PSD please as this is a good job is great and congratulations on this.
    There isn't a psd..why would ya need one bro?
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-10-31 at 04:43 PM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

5. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

chrispod (2012-08-03), Chuck1969 (2011-10-31), D1LL1NG3R (2011-10-31), dadyajie (2011-11-01), DcfcDJ (2011-10-31), DrAgNbOi (2011-11-01), elilab (2011-11-01), Fattone66 (2011-10-31), hemptation (2011-11-02), It's Mi (2011-10-31), iZangetsu (2011-11-03), jayjOka (2011-11-01), K JAN (2011-11-02), lao3hero (2011-11-01), Mokabaer (2011-11-01), MUFC55 (2011-11-02), Nic.man (2011-10-31), numb_gb (2011-10-31), P0R7ER (2011-10-31), TEK_2012 (2012-12-05), zocker48 (2011-11-01)

LEG1ON RED AND WHITE MOD

Links:

Disclaimer*

This contains everything except the widgets (By the time I was finished...I wasn't feeling it, but if you guys really want them, I'll do them -_-) and the first loading gears (the second one is white and red, making it look cooler :P. I'll do those as well if you guys whine and need them ). The reason these weren't included was because I did this more based on my personal taste rather than for public use. Since there hasn't been a red mod that was actually done well, I am releasing this one. I believe nkapoor124 made a red mod, the actual theme wasn't done right, but I believe the widgets were ok (page 260)

Anyways, enjoy, and hit thanks if I helped . If you have any issues with anything, or if I missed anything (I don't think I did, but I'm only human) tell me politely what I missed, and I'll fix it. I personally haven't seen anything off, since I've been using it for a couple of days.

Anyways, enjoy!
    many thanks for your nice work knightwing!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nic.man For This Useful Post:

jayjOka (2011-11-01), KnightWing (2011-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Knight

Great work with your colour mod
    I really like it and would appreciate an unpload very much

By the way: I thought you wanted do do a cyan one also?

Mi
    -_-

Do you guys really want a cyan mod? I may go out and do one...but if I do...you'd better use it and like it :P. I may do one after this Wednesday...I'll think about it. That red mod actually took a little time (not really too much), and my eyes were killing me. I'm working on my own theme and doing color mods, as well as some other bAd stuff (I write for bAdGB). But I think I can squeeze it in after this Wednesday(I have a test that day :S).

Quote Originally Posted by Nic.man View Post
    many thanks for your nice work knightwing!!
    Anytime bro

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-11-01), hemptation (2011-11-02), It's Mi (2011-10-31), jayjOka (2011-11-01), Nic.man (2011-10-31)

LEG1ON RED AND WHITE MOD

Links:

Disclaimer*

Anyways, enjoy!

First of all thank you very much. This Rocks!!! Please do a couple of widgets please!!! There so I'm whining. Lol!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (2011-11-01)

-_-

Do you guys really want a cyan mod? I may go out and do one...but if I do...you'd better use it and like it :P. I may do one after this Wednesday...I'll think about it. That red mod actually took a little time (not really too much), and my eyes were killing me. I'm working on my own theme and doing color mods, as well as some other bAd stuff (I write for bAdGB). But I think I can squeeze it in after this Wednesday(I have a test that day :S).

Anytime bro
    japp i would really really like a cyan one..

legion is a very nice theme but itīs blue..^^ i was really late in this thread because of the color

i would be happy about a real cyan mod. if you mod it, please create 2 psds. one for the loading screens, one for the standard icons so i can create my own ones

btw.. nice work with the red one broski

13. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-10-31)

LEG1ON RED AND WHITE MOD

Links:

Disclaimer*

Anyways, enjoy!

Well done!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkyGuy5 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2011-11-02), KnightWing (2011-11-01)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

@KnightWing7
    your theme is really great, great
    I would so like to me on it, unfortunately I have ios5
    you've already altered version that runs on ios 5?
    sorry my english
    Greetings from Germany

Quote Originally Posted by zocker48 View Post
    @KnightWing7
    your theme is really great, great
    I would so like to me on it, unfortunately I have ios5
    you've already altered version that runs on ios 5?
    sorry my english
    Greetings from Germany
    It's not mine., I just color modded it . And I doubt I'll have the time for that :/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

dadyajie (2011-11-02)

@KnightWing7
    Erm could you make the red mod for the Legion SS Spin by Zero and iEFX? I really like that springboard design.

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by weN.Hao View Post
    @KnightWing7
    Erm could you make the red mod for the Legion SS Spin by Zero and iEFX? I really like that springboard design.

THANKS
    Of course . In class ATM, will be on there by the end of today

21. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-11-02)

Can someone please help me set this theme up ... Some of the icons wont show up the folder ucons dont show up and the wallpaper dont and also the lockscreen has the defualt swipe on it and the other lockscreen behind it... Would really appreciate the help thanx

on what os you are?

please post a screenie of your winterboard settings...

itīs very important to put the themes in the particular order..

there are many txt files in the main theme with how toīs
    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 2011-11-02 at 07:13 PM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-11-02)

4.2.8 verizon iphone ... Im new to this and using ifile to put them in order ...

I switched over from android im still learning i getting the hang of it some what ... This is the only theme I've had trouble with so far
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1320257049.621512.jpg  
    Last edited by Bobvk114; 2011-11-02 at 08:05 PM.

first you have double checked a lockscreen theme..

ssh in your library. are there folders in folders of the themes you are wanted to use?

please test trial an error.. uncheck all without the legion main theme... check more an more after respringing again and again..

sorry for my bad english

27. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-11-02)

Can u show me how you got yours set up?

Ugh, I miss this theme (along with my red mod for it) on my phone! This would be looking ESPECIALLY killer when I throw the red glass on my 4S! Darn iOS 5 not being jailbroken on the 4S, and darn 5.0.1 coming out in a few weeks that supposedly fixes battery life (so it's a must update) which is probably going to push a JB for the 4S even further! Agh =/

Can anybody here be my iOS 5 conversion buddy in exchange for $10 via PayPal when the time calls for it? I'll send you my exact package(s) that I'm using and you'll convert an make $10. PM me.

Page 543 of 573 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545553 ... LastLast